[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

White people and nonwhite people can be equally smelly but the

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_2755.jpg (197KB, 2048x2048px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2755.jpg
197KB, 2048x2048px
White people and nonwhite people can be equally smelly but the nonwhite will still be seen as more disgusting. In order to just be equal to a smelly white man, we should smell good. We always have more pressure to smell good to be accepted but white people don't. Why is that ?
>>
Everyone stinks or appears to stink in their private parts. All humans naturally smell and anyone who's had sex knows there is some smell involved
>>
>>38247443
I think it's more an effect of in group vs out group mentality than anything else

because white people are the majority so if one smells like shit they can just say "damn that dude smells like shit"

but if they meet a brown boi who smells like shit they can easily say "damn those people smell like shit"

that being said, as an Indian I gotta concede there's a lot of people from the Indian + MENA part of the world who just smell fucking horrible, and when I meet a guy at my university with strong body odor he is Indian almost 100% of the time - don't know if this is due to genetics or due to a lack of importance placed on the use of deodorants and antiperspirants, probably both
>>
>>38247518
It's probably what you eat. I've met a lot of smelly whites (nonwhite country btw) who smell like hotdog water.
>>
>>38247443
How many White people do you actually know, OP?
You know in Korea and Japan they think White people stink? Like, it's a stereotype people are consciously aware of and is promoted in media.
In contrast, Whites always call out other Whites for smelling like shit. I've never even heard of the gag that nonwhites smell. That sounds like some rubbish from the 60's when black kids weren't allowed in the public pools.
Really, OP, if you're gonna have a go at Whites at least pick something less obscure then your fabled smell privilege.
>>
>>38247672
Well do you know about the smell hierarchy ? East asian > whites >>>>>> everyone else
>>
>>38247672
>That sounds like some rubbish from the 60's when black kids weren't allowed in the public pools.

Well those times when people are still honest and politically incorrect. Nowadays, most white people avoid thinking that nonwhites are smelly, they really want to bury that idea, because they don't want to feel like a racist. In the south, basically redneck places, i'm sure most people still have an idea that nonwhites are smelly. And even if whites can smell bad, the nonwhites that smell equally bad still disgust them more.
>>
I think it's an American culture thing. Europeans smell a lot better, as it seems like the majority of them use colognes/perfumes.
>>
>>38247443
i feel like all people smell bad honestly, but whites might smell the worst because every white person i asked, they say they don't even use wash clothes in the shower..what the fuck. You are basically just wiping soap around on your skin and rinsing it off. So many of them smell like wet dogs or rotten eggs
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.