[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the protocol for getting phone numbers on tinder?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: Screenshot_20170709-004458.png (360KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170709-004458.png
360KB, 1440x2560px
What's the protocol for getting phone numbers on tinder?

I used to talk to girls for a little bit on the app, then say "you should text me", and give my number. I would get some, but i recently found out that from reddit that my approach is needy. Since then, i've instead been asking for their numbers, and it usually works.

Do you think pic related will give me her number?
>>
honestly you either do it and risk them ignoring you or dont do it and they'll never take initiative, im giving up on tinder.
>>
>>38247141
dude you should ask her on a date after like 2 messages
>>
>>38247141
>"you should text me", and give my number.
Women don't take initiative for things like that and being asked to do so makes a lot of them uncomfortable. The faux-alpha "you're going to me at x at y o clock" is really lame and doesn't actually work, but leading is much better than making her make the decisions and the contact etc.
>>
File: IMG_20170709_005139.jpg (291KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170709_005139.jpg
291KB, 1440x2560px
>>38247185

Most girls worth dating want an idea of who you are before they agree to go on a date with you, unless they are total whores. I don't even talk to them that long before asking them out, i want to know a bit about them too before I decide anyway. I'm not that desperate.

And voila, her number.
>>
>>38247141
>>38247215

You're both retarded, you NEVER tell them to text you, you ask for their number after a few minutes and continue the conversation there.
>>
that conversation looks boring as fuck. you two have no chemistry.

give up op
>>
>>38247263
I was telling him to ask for her number retard
>>
>>38247215

I just always figured that since they get to be the choosey ones, i'd throw out an offer and let them decide of they want it, but i guess i was wrong. The change-up to my method has been a VAST improvement, and even though it worked sometimes before, this way seems to make them want to talk to me more.
>>
>>38247244
>Sleep well!

Criiinge she is going to forget about you tomorrow OP
>>
>>38247244
>Most girls worth dating want an idea of who you are before they agree to go on a date with you
Not on tinder. If you match with a girl, you better be talking about banging her within a couple of messages
>>
>>38247279
"Chemistry" in tinder is usually just exchange of quips between two people that gets boring quite fast until someone either ghosts the other or brings up serious questions. They seem to be on the serious note, which is perfectly fine for a serious relationship. Girls on tinder are fickle as fuck and get "quirky" messages all the time.
>>
>>38247279

It's good to have boring text conversations you retarded fuck. I hate girls who write me a fucking novel at every text. You cover just about everything with them and there's nothing to say when you meet. You save all the ACTUAL talk for a date. Texting is for setting shit up and maybe some small talk here and there to show they have your attention.
>>
>>38247357

You got it twisted. I go into 'alpha fux' mode messages sometimes, some girls are into it, some are disgusted. Not everyone uses tinder to fuck, some are looking for a relationship. And not everyone uses okc for a serious relationship, some use it just to fuck.
>>
>>38247334

Idc, i have a date with a different one next week anyway
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.