[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

GF's farts rip my soul to shreds

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: Girls.jpg (77KB, 600x536px) Image search: [Google]
Girls.jpg
77KB, 600x536px
Sup bros

I'm coming here because I have nowhere else to go. I'm literally here drunk and realizing that even in this disinhibited state there's nobody I can talk to, honestly just bear with me a minute bros, yes I'm a normie but I'm fucking dying here.

My problem is that recently I acquired a GF. She seemed like everything at first: beautiful, charismatic, alpha. But like all perfect deals it was too good to be true.

YOu see the problem with this GF is her farts really smell. I mean fuckin' BAD man, she reeks of shit. Sometimes I wake up in the middle of the night to a nightmare, only to realize it's not a nightmare, but a reality: the reality of this GF's farts.

What should I do bros?

I love this GF to pieces, I'd do anything for her, but her horrible farts are just ruining my life.
>>
>>38246995
you can fuck off, normie reee
>>
>>38246995
Is she a lifter? Might be protein farts, in which case, you're fucked unless she changes her blends and powders. Just cook/learn to cook meals that help alleviate gas, man. This really isn't that hard.

You know what was hard though? Not falling for this bait thread.
>>
>>38247092

Sounds like you're having a hard time not being baited, better lay off the CRYSTAL METH.
>>
>>38246995
wtf does your gf eat?

help her change her eating habits
>>
>>38246995
Does she leave a mess in her bedroom/bathroom?
>>
>>38247211

Yeah she shits all over the places; apologize for my lingo but she "sharts" a lot, bitch is just straight up stinky.
>>
>>38247229
everyone has disgusting bodily functions.
so my question again, wtf does your gf eat
>>
>>38247229
I mean does she leave her clothes / makeup / accessories strewn around.
>>
>>38247260

Cabbage, rutabega, turnips... You know, the usual diet. She's actually vegan, I can't conceive of why she'd be stinky.
>>
>>38247356
vegan/vegetarian farts are more disgusting than average because the diet usually contains a greater portion of beans
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.