[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

why do you hate Chad?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 6

why do you hate Chad?
>>
I don't, I hate myself for not measuring up to them.

I want to know what Chad has that I don't. I want to know why women are drawn to him and repulsed by me.
>>
>>38246850

Everything he does he cute, cool, nerdy, or hot.

Everything non-Chad's do is creepy, retarded, pathetic, a loser, or even a criminal (Chad can grope, choke, slap, spank, any women anytime).
>>
>>38246850
its more of an envy thing desu. i hate the roasties for creating the imbalance anyways
>>
>>38246850
I don't hate Chad, the Chads I've known were chill af and great at getting the most quiet robots to be more outgoing. It seems that you're confusing your highschool bullies with Chads.
>>
>>38246850
>why do you hate Chad?
no he is motivation.
>>
>>38247073
>>why do you hate Chad?
>no he is motivation.

what?
>>
>>38247086
he succ chad
>>
Chads are fine. Roasties are the real enemy
>>
>>38246850
I don't. Chads are usually bros, they just take full advantage of the whores that flock to them. Can't blame them desu
>>
>>38246850
i find them kinda arousing desu. It's likely a complex i developed from all of my sister's boyfriend's being chads while i didn't get any attention, so i developed a bf envy complex that turned me into a chad loving faggot.
>>
It's the same reason some people hate obscenely rich people. When you ask some disgusting rich person why they need so much money, and how much money is enough? And they just respond "More."

If given the option, Chad would fuck every woman in the world. There's no concept of moderation, or "enough" for people like that. So it's like a wild animal, when given infinite amount of food, they'll just continue eating till they die.
>>
>>38247371
>i find them kinda arousing desu

kys
>>
File: bob.png (35KB, 199x207px) Image search: [Google]
bob.png
35KB, 199x207px
Well I don't consider them Chads, but there is definitely some kind of mental sickness behind whatever it is I AM attracted to. I think it's important to sort this out before I emotionally invest in anyone. But deep down I know it is my own humanity I've come to resent.
>>
>>38247086
motivation to better yourself.
>>
>>38247434
This world is horrible. What does "better" have any relevance to our infintesimal existence?
>>
>>38247459
sigh we meet again.
fuck of.
>>
File: 1499128449319.jpg (44KB, 476x476px) Image search: [Google]
1499128449319.jpg
44KB, 476x476px
>>38247459
>This worId is horrible. What does "better" have any relevance to our infintesimal existence?
>>
File: smug_pepe.jpg (68KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
smug_pepe.jpg
68KB, 800x800px
I AM Chad.
oreganoginal
>>
They are hateful psychopaths like all normalfags.
>>
There are faggots on this board who haven't even thought of the idea that chads are actually your greatest allies. They are completely open to converse with just about anyone willing to, and will guide you through the way of the normie. Of course, no one here has taken that path, but it's completely open and should be noticed.
>>
Because I've been lifting for 4 years now and I'm still small.
Sure I can lift heavy but what's the point if I don't look big like them.
My final solution is to cut as much fat as I can, maybe I reached the nasty limit but have some fat covering my macho looks.
Then again if I need to cut in order to look big then I'm still a scrawny weakling
>>
>>38247633
Benevolent helper chads don't exist.
>>
>>38246850
Because he's a fucking normie. That's like asking why people hate musrats. Because they lie and steal and blow shit up.
>>
File: 1472762282265.jpg (177KB, 849x594px) Image search: [Google]
1472762282265.jpg
177KB, 849x594px
>>38247028
are you being ironic or are you being this deluded...................................... chofl
>>
>>38246850
I'm fine with chads desu. It's not their fault they look good. I'm not a chad but I'm not ugly so I still do well with ladies. If I was chad that would be better.
>>
I hate chad mostly because I'm not him. Lonely as fuck.
>>
>>38246850
I hate Chad because he won't fuck me.
>>
Chads. They are sketchy as fuck.
They have a superiority complex and move from social circle to circle always absorbing anything they want.
They are scumbags.
Sure they can smile and be nice to your face but its like they are just petting a animal. You are nothing to them and it's just to show how caring they are to whomever is around them.
They use their looks, usually also backed up by a reputation a family name and take all the good jobs. Without even trying.
Their whole life they don't have to try they just get what they want. Because of genetics basically.
While someone like me has to tear and rip for every bit of ground they can gain in life a Chad just strolls through it.
In some ways the Chad is weaker than me. I know if they were exposed to a tiny fraction of the anguish I have endured they would not be able to handle it.
They may have natural strength and social skill over me. That's fine. And sure they would crush me in a straight up fight.
But they have nothing on what I have endured.
>>
>>38246850
No one hates Chad, we are just jealous that life was fair and nice to him (yes, he maybe worked hard too, but to be able to work hard and become a successful person you need people behind you, Zuckerberg was from a rich family who supported his IT stuff, without his father he would never sold his first program to AOL and gain his first million for example, even if Zuckerberg is not a Chad).

I know that sounds like whorshipping, but the best looking and most popular guys in my school were also the only "friends" I got, because they were nice to me and they let me in their circle from time to time. I didn't got any woman tho, because I was fat and a sperg.
>>
>>38246850
Because the things that make him so......superhuman just come naturally. The looks and acquired social skills, ~8/10 rolls in any relevant aspect. Plus they don't watch anime so their auto garbage at that point t.bh
>>
File: 1471794663589.jpg (119KB, 839x835px) Image search: [Google]
1471794663589.jpg
119KB, 839x835px
>>38246850
>why do you hate Chad?

He doesn't want to be my boyfriend and feed me hormones while patting my head and calling me his little princess.

FUck you chad

T_T
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.