[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I ignore and reject girls and it always feels really good in

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

File: 1482977351088.png (59KB, 658x662px) Image search: [Google]
1482977351088.png
59KB, 658x662px
I ignore and reject girls and it always feels really good in the moment when I do. I honestly hate this about myself and I want to change, can someone tell me why I do this? Please I don't want to be alone forever
>>
Don't trust them OP. I'm the same as you and I've met the one girl I've made an exception to. Idk how it happened but it did. Don't trust them hoes
>>
don't let these hoes get in your head
>>
>>38245646
Keep rejecting them, women deserve to be heartbroken.
>>
Have the same thing but it's for the best, if you ever make an exception like I did you will only end up in pain, these hoes ain't loyal
>>
>>38245646

If you don't reject or ghost them first they will do it. That's my opinion anyway.
>>
>>38245966
Clicked on this thread to post this exact thing.
>>
>>38245646
just stop doing it retard
>>
>>38245646
Please don't listen to the posters above me, OP.

Your issue is that you like the power you are put in when a girl, a person which once represented others' control over your emotions, now desires you, and thus is in a vulnerable state.

You reject and ignore girls partly because you don't think yourself worthy to date them and because you fear change and the possibility of break-up that comes with dating.

Your rejections and lashing out towards girls are an attempt at keeping your security from emotional harm by not dating, while at the same time keeping the happiness you get when someone confesses their love to you. It is important to realize that you can't have the security of lacking a partner with the happiness of someone confessing to you. Your hatred towards yourself for doing this is justified, as you are sabotaging your own happiness.

You must realize that, while girls talk to you and are interested in you without you putting in effort, you must eventually put in effort in having a relationship with them. Unfortunately you are not out of the fryer yet, and the possibility of failure and rejection persists even after a girl has taken an interest in you.

You must put in effort and accept the possibility of failure - convince yourself that, due to your attraction, you can afford not to get invested in girls, and therefore the threat of breakup isn't a permanent fearful scar, but something that you can more easily shun, as you are more in control of your self than your partner is.
>>
>>38246202
Didn't read lol
Not your personal blog pal
>>
>>38246366
That guy didn't even write about himself though.
>>
>>38246400
Not either anon but he's still full of shit
Women are not a productive or profitable venture for anyone posting here
>>
>>38246366
nice bait
>>38246400
thanks mate
>>
File: 1497128951005.jpg (70KB, 622x621px) Image search: [Google]
1497128951005.jpg
70KB, 622x621px
>>38245966
not true, some do, don't let those intrusive thoughts in your head anon.
>>
>>38246417

guy who posted that big fucker here
>>38246202

Sorry my bit of advice is a bit subjective. I tried to tailor it to OP who clearly has some chances with girls, it's not really that applicable to regular r9kers (if there is an average user that is not the sum of many outliers), but the last sentence I think might hold some truth.
>>
>>38246400
>>38246434
Samefag originally detected
>>
File: posters.png (121KB, 1903x945px) Image search: [Google]
posters.png
121KB, 1903x945px
>>38246507
nah man I'm original. I sound like a pretentious cunt though online sometimes, sorry bout that.
>>
>>38246476
I'm a little blind to the fact that not everyone is too broken for the benefits of female interaction to not be necessarily dwarfed by the costs.

I don't disagree that he might be able to fake his way through this. I just believe it wouldn't improve his subjective enjoyment of life. For some people it will always be a probably pyrrhic struggle, from a combinatoric perspective people in this thread, including OP for his own reasons whatever they might be, are among them.
>>
>>38245646
I do the same thing and now that I'm 30 it's my biggest regret.
>>
>>38246564
Yeah I agree too many people think their life can be improved only by a female, and consequently get infatuated with them. This kind of unhealthy behavior then works towards getting them rejected, and has a chance of backfiring and making them hate women in general (understandably so) from their bad experiences.

But I don't think OP is one of them, given from his want of self-improvement. The vast majority of people here don't want a girlfriend, they want the social skills, acceptance, and motivation that eventually makes others attracted to them.
>>
>>38246655
I think the vast majority of people here just want to be told that it's okay to give up, and that they're valid as a human being even though there's no place in the world for them (or so very many) anymore.
I think the rest of it is mostly just a substitute for socialization and broadly segmenting discontent with the inequities of the world into various attributes of modern life/the superfluous people and the wake of a century of "disruption," to be mildly anachronistic.
All of my experiences with women have been bad, so I can't personally contradict that isn't the driving impetus behind my discouragement of playing their game in this day and age; all the while, I can also not independently verify that different experiences exist.
>>
>>38246655
>the vast majority of people here don't want a girlfriend
You're new here, aren't you?
>>
>>38246202
Fuck this post really makes sense to me. God I feel totally mentally fucked now
>>
>>38246448
This poster is a woman, do not listen to her lies. AWALT.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.