[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Procreating, and proving enough resources to raise your off spring

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

File: 1495433435199.png (55KB, 400x276px) Image search: [Google]
1495433435199.png
55KB, 400x276px
Procreating, and proving enough resources to raise your off spring thr next generation to be productive members of society that carry on your principles therefore implementing your ideals into the culture to create the society you want as a whole and their kids doing the same. To have this and your genetic lineage be fruitful and a lasting remaining evidence you existed and exist through them still on this planet. To reach the stars and beyond and colonize other planets and spread all over all whilst bettering the civilization and humanity in one way or another.
That is the true meaning of life.

Not cuckolding and being a genetic dead end.
Not going mgtow and being a genetic dead end.
Not being a a sissy trap.

If you have to beat your woman into submission so be it, But prosper.
>>
File: 1475073271110.png (186KB, 1317x689px) Image search: [Google]
1475073271110.png
186KB, 1317x689px
You sound like a fucking moron. "Reach the stars" I bet you don't know the first fucking thing about space travel, sustainability, cryonics, astrophysics, not jack shit. You just think with your prick.
>>
File: [laughing].gif (52KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
[laughing].gif
52KB, 320x240px
>>38245538
>That is the true meaning of life.

No, it's not. None of that is meaningful is any degree. Why give a shit about space, colonization or having kids? Sounds like another distraction on the way to the grave
>>
>>38245589
I don't have to know shit about it to know terraforming and colonizing mars is possible. Your autism is showing.
>>
>>38245616
Because when you die nothing happens and procreating is a way of immortality. Why stop there though why not raise them to be productive members of society. Short sighted retard. Enjoy your death.
>>
>>38245634
Another way of "immortality" is to make a huge impact on humanity, and thus be remembered forever.
Most people won't be able to do this of course, so genetic immortality is the more practical route.
>>
>>38245634

No, procreating is not a way of immortality. Given enough generations, your lineage will not contain any of your DNA.

Secondly, even if they did, you aren't immortal. You are dead. Your children aren't you. Third, if a finite life is meaningless, wouldn't an immortal life be just as meaningless?
>>
>>38245757
Are you retarded? His dna would live on forever. You can keep dividing a number in half but it will never reach zero.
>>
>>38245538
there's no point though. If I'm dead it's impossible for me to care about what happens after I'm dead. the future of humanity only matters if I am still alive.
>>
>>38245669
Most people don't make the type of impacts that Kast forever let alone a century.

>>38245757
See >>38245819

>>38245905
You might as well kys now.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.