[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Columbine Discussion Thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 5

File: wadd.png (79KB, 500x485px) Image search: [Google]
wadd.png
79KB, 500x485px
Discussion.
>How do you think they could've done better?
>Which one was a sociopath, or were both of them just angsty teenagers?
>Were they actually bullies?
>>
>>38237666
they should have brought only 9mm stuff and trained much more because dumbass broke his hand by shooting a dumb heavy shotgun

also give up on the damn bomb because let's be honest you can't make bombs with civilian stuff anymore
>>
>>38237750
Isn't the Anarchists Cookbook incredibly outdated? I think that's what they used.
>>
>>38237814
the anarchist cookbook is the original honeypot

modern muslims got their bomb knowledge from talibans who themselves at first acquired old Vietnamese explosives

no westerner can make a strong bomb unless it's post utoya breivik (now they just cut fertilisers with other stuff)
>>
>>38237895
I meant pre utoya

also 9mm fmj is highly penetrative so you don't need to use shotguns or bigger calibres with bigger recoil

so mass shooter should just drop all the meme shotgun or flamethrower or bomb stuff and use glocks with shoulder pad
>>
File: 1461183928181.jpg (125KB, 836x851px) Image search: [Google]
1461183928181.jpg
125KB, 836x851px
>>38237895
would this work? assuming you know about this kind of stuff which it sounds like you do

share some recipes, if you happen to have any
>>
>>38237895
Yeah, a lot of fertilizers are hard to get now, but there are still quite a bit of options on making a strong bomb, although it's a shame that ANFO is harder to make now.

>>38238891
Not that anon, but the percentages seem to be right. Wouldn't recommend it though, because RDX can be a bitch to make.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B8MBQTz73HnHaFNEZ0VTNEQ4RkU

Read NBK2000, it's like the Anarchists Cookbook but written by a well respected member of The Explosives and Weapons forum. He made a website dedicated to explosives and stuff, and made his whole website into a PDF format before it was taken down and his eventual arrest.
>>
File: 35452342342.png (266KB, 540x304px) Image search: [Google]
35452342342.png
266KB, 540x304px
>>38239355
thanks for this anon, it'll make great reading material that's for sure
>>
>>38237750
The propane bombs they used could have easily been blown up if they at least strapped a timed blasting cap on it. Problem is that they used one of those old style alarm clocks, and I don't know what kind of primary charge, so they were just asking for it to fail.

They would have been better off reading The Poor Man's James Bond instead of the Anarchists Cookbook. It was available at the time and actually had accurate information.
>>
>>38238891
I don't know any recipes and I think this is highly unrealizable unless you're a chemist graduate or something

and then you'd prefer to do other things than making homemade bombs
>>
>>38239634
I feel sorry for gypping you. Here's the complete folder. Have fun.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B8MBQTz73HnHM3hZUXV4U3c1WGM

>>38239750
It's pretty easy to understand if you've done a bit of research on this type of thing. In all honesty, it's the author that doesn't really understand what this recipe is, considering that it's a copy paste recipe probably copied from a much more competent person.
>>
Why is Columbine still so legendary?It was 18 years ago and tonnes of mass shootings since have had higher body counts.

What is it about Columbine that sticks in the consciousness of America?
>>
>>38239873
I think the fact that it was high school student teenagers and not college age twenty somethings (like Cho and Lanza), made them seem more evil .

Both Cho and Lanza (plus tonnes of others) were inspired by Columbine; Columbine sorta brought school shootings to global consciousness.
>>
They were both sociopaths who wanted to inflict pain on others. I don't think it was a typical high school bullying scenario, Dylan and especially Eric were both cold, unfeeling killers.
>>
>>38239873
Columbine was the first major mass shooting, almost all others afterwards were inspired by it.
>>
>>38239873
I think American culture was pretty different back in 1999. The Christian Right was still pretty big and powerful so the culture war was still between socially conservative homely strict Christians vs Sex having scary violent modernity.

These days the culture war has shifted to SJW progressives vs everyone else. It was the Christian Right that hated metal and video games. Now it's feminists and anti-racists.
>>
>light up a small fire
>wait for the school to be evacuated and a crowd to form outside
>unleash the tec nines
If the crowd is too scattered you can abort and come up with a new plan.
Find a flaw.
>>
>>38240013

Yeah, in my highschool the entire class of 2500 people would gather on the football field during fire drills... I always thought that was a bit dumb
>>
>>38240013
I thought about that so many times. In case of an emergency, why group and gather the students into a small area and wait?
One grenade and at least dozens dead.
>>
>>38237666
>How do you think they could've done better?
Not dicked about in the library, teasing everyone and actually shooting them instead.

Also nice devil trips
>>
>>38240013
what's funny is that during a fire, European schools make students mass inside the interior schoolyard instead of making them evacuate the school like Americans

that's just asking for the muzzies to come do turkey shooting
just waiting for the 300+ death happening
>>
>>38239922
Very uninformed post. Many such cases!. Sad!

If you've read Dylan's journal you'd know that he was a very compassionate and loving person, but struggled with depression and had severe anger issues. He was not a very callous person, so bullying had a profound effect on him. I think I remember Sue Klebold talking about how he came home crying one day because Chad poured ketchup on him on purpose. I suppose his depression turned into rage after so long.

Eric was by no means a total sociopath, as he shows a few times where he is distraught over the idea of what his death would do to his parents. He even says, "I wish I was a sociopath so I didn't feel remorse, but I do." Even full blown sociopaths can live normal lives. Sociopath =/= Guaranteed Killer

>>38240013
"Now the general who wins a battle makes many calculations in his temple ere the battle is fought. The general who loses a battle makes but few calculations beforehand. Thus do many calculations lead to victory, and few calculations to defeat" - Sun Tzu
>>
>>38239991
A good rule of thumb for a bad person is hating metal or liking it too much.
>>
>>38240222
Not much you can calculate with that plan, only thing not very smart is setting the fire yourself I guess.
>>
What was up with their trenchcoats and videos? How did they even get guns?
>>
>>38240341
there's actually alot to calculate in that plan.
>the fire itself.
it would need to be big enough to not be put out by a janitor or something, if you were to do it i'd suggest bringing something flamable. (like nail polish remover, even gasoline if you can find a way to get it in.)
>wait for the school to be evaced, and for a crowd to form outside.
as soon as you light the fire, make sure no one see's you walking away from it being lit. soon enough people will find the fire and the kids will leave.
>unleash the tec9's
this is the easiest part, make sure you have enough ammo to take enough people, and save one for yourself. also make sure you can handle the recoil of your weapon
>>
>>38240013
The 90 Brit soldiers were only able to kill 400-1000 when firing at a 5000 crowd at Amristar. Plus, being on an open field would be a big disadvantage the moment police arrive.
It might be trickier than it sounds.
>>
nice 666 trips
\m/
not fucked up the propane bomb, and actually trained a bit with the weapons they were using
eric was the sociopath
>>
>>38240485
>Initially,[17] the shooters were believed to be members of a clique that called themselves the "Trench Coat Mafia", a small group of Columbine's self-styled outcasts who wore heavy black trench coats. Early reports described the members as also wearing German slogans and swastikas on their clothes.[17] Additional media reports described the Trench Coat Mafia as a cult with ties to the Neo-Nazi movement which fueled a media stigma and bias against the Trench Coat Mafia. The Trench Coat Mafia was a group of friends who hung out together, wore black trench coats, and prided themselves on being different from the 'jocks' who had been bullying the members and who also coined the name Trench Coat Mafia.[55] The trench coat inadvertently became the members' uniform after a mother of one of the members bought it as an inexpensive present.[17]
Have you seriously not watched Bowling for Columbine? I was forced to sit trough that propaganda reel three times between hs and college.
>>
>>38240485
>trenchcoats

When will this meme end? They wore Oilskin Dusters.
>>
someone tell me the brand of the round sunglasses they were using it has never been answered but they look cool
>>
>>38239873
Cho, Lanza, Holmes were obviously crazy. Breivik wasn't a tortured soul. In Germany, Steinhaeuser and Kretschmer were uncool losers.
Dylan
>>
Don't die on me, thread.
Don't you dare die on me.
This is for Dylan.
>>
By all means columbine was a failure iirc
But Dylan and Eric are quite interesting..
>>
File: 2017.jpg (15KB, 420x240px) Image search: [Google]
2017.jpg
15KB, 420x240px
is 2017 a good year?
what are your opinions of this year
personally i think its ok
>>
>>38240776
Their fashion is like some comic book villain shit
>>
>>38240552
I thought the crowd was more like 20,000 people?
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.