[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw irrational fear of buggos >every time I enter the

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_2534.jpg (148KB, 640x813px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2534.jpg
148KB, 640x813px
>tfw irrational fear of buggos
>every time I enter the bathroom I check all four corners of the the ceiling and floor so no buggos
>same for when I shower
>I poop standing up into toilet to make sure no buggos gonna go up my butt
>make sure when I lay on bed to never touch the wall because maybe buggo
>check shoes so no buggo
>check cups I take out to see if there's a buggo so I don't drink buggo
>"anon you should just relax"

>yesterday
>3 am need to take pills so get cup to fill with water
And what do I see in there?
>spooder in cup
>throw cup away
>tfw it was actually a rational fear of buggos and not irrational
They don't even scare me I just don't wanna be snuck up on
>>
you really shouldnt be so hard on yourself, your mental health is important and you should accept the fact that bugs scare you and try to find a way to overcome it, live with it or maybe even destroy that fear.

maybe see a therapist or something
>>
iktf OP
thicc bugs scare the SHIT out of me, especially if they can fly

apart from that, I live where there's a fuckton of black widows so it's a rational fear torwards spiders here desu
>>
File: 1495935868091.jpg (35KB, 484x497px) Image search: [Google]
1495935868091.jpg
35KB, 484x497px
>>38238426
>fuck ton of black widows
iktfb
>>
>>38237638
i have the same type of fear, but the only difference is that instead of general bugs or anything, it's parasites such as roundworms, tape worms, pin worms, etc.
>>
>>38237638
I'll never go to south America because of those flies that lay eggs under your skin and the maggots crawl under there.
>>
File: 173557474.png (54KB, 460x469px) Image search: [Google]
173557474.png
54KB, 460x469px
>dad finds a scorpion in the shower that crawled in through an air vent
>kills it
>bathroom is connected to my room
>stuff towel underneath bathroom door and check vents for months so scorpions don't crawl into my bed at night
>>
>>38238977
My dad left my window open for an entire weekend. I get back to his house and my room is fucking bugs life. Stinkbugs everywhere, I had to vacuum them all while they fly around like retards running into me
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.