[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone ever had a girl actually interested in you but you wierded

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 10

File: 1477350040770.jpg (41KB, 1023x1023px) Image search: [Google]
1477350040770.jpg
41KB, 1023x1023px
Anyone ever had a girl actually interested in you but you wierded them away due to autism?
>>
File: 1473854677057.jpg (37KB, 616x384px) Image search: [Google]
1473854677057.jpg
37KB, 616x384px
>be back in 7th grade
>some chubby chick kept insulting me for no reason during lunch yet trying to get into group projects with me during class
>a friend of hers whispers something about her liking me into her ear
>she screams and sas "NOT TOO LOUD"
>tell her i have excellent hearing
>trying to imply i heard her
>she offers me gum nervously
>decline, saying i dont trust food from strangers
>looks really heartbroken
>eventually ghosts me
Did she like me to begin with? I have no idea.
>>
more than 10 of them
a girl literally asked "can i sit here?" in high school and sat on my lap, i went dead silent and didnt know what to do

another girl slapped her ass while looking at me and smiling and i just stood still and smiled back and said nothing

in middle school a girl asked if i wanna be her bf and i just said no even though i would be ok with it
>>
>>38237601
Doesn't matter, she was chubby anyway.
>>
>>38237529
this happens to me on a regular basis. still a autism virgin though. they say girls figure out if they like you within 3 seconds. well buddy its all over after 10 for me
>>
>>38237529
5th grade, 7th grade, 8th-12 grade multiple girls + bonus my sister (different schools)
>>
File: Confused Autistic Pepe.png (29KB, 741x568px) Image search: [Google]
Confused Autistic Pepe.png
29KB, 741x568px
>>38237529
I don't know if a girl has been interested in me. If there were any, they didn't show any obvious signs, so I doubt it.
If they did, I probably weirded them away eventually.
>>
File: 1477692539803.png (562KB, 1898x967px) Image search: [Google]
1477692539803.png
562KB, 1898x967px
Sort of related picture, have your parents ever tried to hook you up with a girl?
>>
>>38238115
No because my parents have no friends. I just don't understand this need that normies have to get out there and socialize, or why you're a loser if you don't.
>>
File: 1495861301101.png (54KB, 470x698px) Image search: [Google]
1495861301101.png
54KB, 470x698px
>>38237529
Yea.

In my freshmen year of hs there was a perfect light skin girl who became my friend, forced me to join the weight training club, always wore booty shorts around me and asked me to go alone places. I pretended to be oblivious to her advances because she was my former best bros gf. Didnt want him to realise he is a cuck because she was just using him for money and he had to learn the hard way.

Nigga embarrassed me infront of my class one day and now I regret not banging his gf first before she lost interest
>>
>>38237529
OH Fuck it would take 3 hands to count that shit. That's the problem with being a fucking autist with a 7/10 face, you draw them in with your looks and chase them away with your retardation.
>>
Yeah I talked a bit to a girl when I was 16 and we liked each other but she stopped it after talking more to me.

Now 9 years later I've found a new girl and I don't hide anything and she still likes me.
I watched love live when she was with me, played my 3ds with her there, told her that I don't have friends, told her I was a 25 year old khv, told her about my problems with motivation/discipline and how sad it makes me.
Sometimes the sex has been a bit bad with my low stamina, phimosis and problems with finishing but she's claimed to have gotten orgasms when it has been good so I'm not sure how it is overall for her.
>>
Me.

It's not that I wanted anything to do with them anyway so whatever
>>
>>38237622
desu girls used to do that stuff similar to take the piss out of spergy kids(myself included at my school)

Though what you're describing seems quite different in some instances.
>>
>>38239469
The first one talked to me a lot before that and said my eyes look nice and stuff like that

Second one I was told had a crush on me later on
>>
Yesterday.
>about 1300
>go to smoke pit
>forget lighter. Ask nearby girl if I can borrow hers.
>light it and go back to my spot (standing under the shade of a lamp post)
>she says. Hey you want to sit in the shade?(which was right next to her)
>I say. No I'm good over there
>my face when my spot is 5 ft from her and finish my cig in silence
>>
>>38237529
I thought this happened once.

Turned out it was kind of a Tyrion Lannister situation. My friends bought me a GFE and tricked me into thinking it was real.

Then when she bailed when the assignment was over, I was like, "WTF?"

>tfw you unknowingly try to make a whore fall in love with you
>>
>>38239506
i misinterpreted the first one then

I didnt think the other ones were taking the piss though
>>
File: FullSizeR(1).jpg (81KB, 587x669px) Image search: [Google]
FullSizeR(1).jpg
81KB, 587x669px
Yeah actually
>girl in my science class in 8th grade always say next to me whenever possible (nearly everyday)
>she would sometimes snag my notes and write on them. Stuff like "I love [her name]"
>Thought it was weird but tried to see if anything would come out of it
>long story short, I ended up with her friend bashing my head into a brick wall nearly giving me a concussion
>still think of her sometimes
>>
>>38239726
>>long story short, I ended up with her friend bashing my head into a brick wall nearly giving me a concussion
Nah man we want the long story.
>>
>>38239726
greentext the brick-smashing tory to us pls
>>
File: 16134840.jpg (19KB, 400x298px) Image search: [Google]
16134840.jpg
19KB, 400x298px
If a woman has shown any attraction to you whatsoever then you aren't a robot, just a failed normie
>>
File: 1499443052360.png (121KB, 200x239px) Image search: [Google]
1499443052360.png
121KB, 200x239px
>some negress asks why I don't have Snapchat
>spur of the moment, I say "cuz I'm not a normie"
>asks for phone number instead
>"sorry my mom told me not to give my number to strangers"

I only did it to make my friends who were sitting there laugh and hey it worked
>>
File: IMG_20170516_193222_191.jpg (95KB, 623x623px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170516_193222_191.jpg
95KB, 623x623px
>>38239765
You asked for it
>I also had PE with this girl, and I frequently joined her team whenever possible because she was the only person I knew well
>One day, we were playing a game with kick balls
>I pretended like I was going to toss them at her but didn't
>she seemed to be enjoying herself
>her friend, not so much
>friend told me to fuck off basically and I didn't want to
>I threw the ball at her head, and it hit her
>girl that liked me wasn't too bothered, worried about her friend though
>but her friend was fucking LIVID
>she threw the ball like a fucking ape at me
>then charged and slapped the shit outta me, I was seeing stars
>luckily she's calmed down before things get worse
>later that day, in science class I was still pissed off at her friend for slapping me
>decided to tease her by taking her pen when she wasn't looking
>I get caught right at the end of class by her
>I run out of the class at mach 5
>like a charging bull she tackles me
>tackles my fucking head right into a brick wall but with a popcorn sort of texture on it
>forehead cut open and bleeding
>can't stand, have someone help me into classroom
>girl and her friend flee the scene asap
>cut on forehead heals, I'm told I'm lucky it wasn't worse
>the two bitches get arrested for shoplifting a few days later
>never talk to either of them again despite having classes with them still
>girl that once liked me avoids me as if she fears me
>I still feel bad and want to talk to her again, albeit not romantically or anything because she's a full-blown roastie now lol
And that is my tale of autismo lads
>>
I am autistic. At one point there was a very very attractive girl who would stare at me, laugh at my jokes, and try to get really close to me. My friends would always tease me because of this and I also started to grow attached to her. Although the relationship was not going anywhere, at least I knew I had a really good chance. Unfortunately at this time I was too much of a coward to approach her and I guess after a while she tried to approach me. She would try to talk to me inches from my face but I would turn away because I worried about my breath. She would try to hug me but I would deliberately try to get away from her because I was worried that I might smell if she came to close to me. After a while she gave up and started dating someone other guy.
>>
>>38239996
Sounds like you dodged a bullet there Iad
>>
>>38240061
You're probably right, but I can't help but regret it sometimes because she was a qt then.
>>
>>38239996
maybe im too autistic to see where the autism is in this story
>>
>>38240162
Oh I guess it would be the ball throwing and pen stealing. But then again maybe my autism is just latent
>>
At age 20, black neighbour posts a note through my door asking me for coffee. I ignore it, I see her a few weeks later says I just wanted to have coffee. She is annoyed, I never speak to her again.

Age 26 go to drinks at work a few times with various people including a girl. Get on with her. She texts me asks are you single, I ignore, a few days later another text, saying really sorry, please forgive me, I ignore again. See her at work she ignores me, a few weeks later she IMs me to call me a dick.

28 year old virgin.
>>
theres this one girl i had a thing. She knew bout my feelings. Anyway she wanted to have THE talk cuz she had the feeling that im slipping away from her. I reeee'd her out
>>
>>38237529
>Anyone ever had a girl actually interested in you
No, because I am not white.
>>
kinda related, I've spooked a fair amount of girls away even when we were already bf/gf in hs, mainly because I would always get really narcissistic and when I would go on an ego trip I would share things that are very socially taboo because I either knew it was inappropriate and didn't care because I was proud of it, or didn't know that it would be ill-received. I've told a couple of them about my conduct disorder diagnosis and got to play the 'it's not my fault, I must have been born to be this way and got pushed into it because my whole life has been shit' sympathy cards and they would eventually break up with me for arrests, substance abuse, fights and just getting into trouble. Funny thing is I never had any issues getting girls, but when the cool bad-boy image turns out to be real (and worse than they anticipated) they would often flee in terror.
turns out you shouldn't brag about beating up other kids and being an excellent liar and manipulator
>>
>>38242422
You literally deserve every break up you've ever had, sorry Brad. Maybe if you were a bit hotter of a sociopath you could get away with it, better luck next life eh?
>>
>>38242538
how do you think I got girls in the first place? as soon as I figured "hey, I probably shouldn't have painfully obvious ego trips" I was much better at holding girls down, because then I'm just the aloof yet problematic boyfriend, not 'oh that psycho who probably used to torture animals and get off on being sadistic to other people'
>>
yes, i wielded her out when she found out that i lived with my parents, and played video games. i forgot she was engaged i started flirting with her. i remember the stuff she told me. i was a whackamole so i didn't get her hints of flirting. stacey told me to stop jacking it so much.
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.