[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How much genetically fucked up are you?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 80
Thread images: 12

File: onmybestday.jpg (29KB, 426x595px) Image search: [Google]
onmybestday.jpg
29KB, 426x595px
So anons, share with us all your genetic fuck ups, at least the visible/physical ones, but if you have anything health-related, post it as well. Me (25 YO male):

>Manlet (5'8")
>Skeletor (~105 lbs), and no, I can't gain any weight (maybe only with steroids)
>5/10 face on my best days
>Tall, wide forehead
>High, receding hairline
>Shitty hair that is neither straight nor curly
>Either way have to keep it to hide my ugly 5 head
>Hair goes however it wants and it's never the same
>Ugly eyes, too wide apart and tiled (not like asians, but in the other way)
>Also shitty, washed out blue/green color, one pupil is bigger than the other
>Long, a little hooked nose
>Weak chin (although this is not big of a problem because beard)
>Not symetrical face
>Nose is more red than the rest of my face almost all the time
>Blackheads on my nose (can't do anything about it)
>Oily face skin, have to wash my face 3x per day
>Oily head skin, normally would have to wash hair every day but it's impossible so I have it clean one day and one day it's visibly oily
>Still some pimples from time to time
>Still some pimple leftover spots from years ago (although not that visible, unless from a recent pimple)
>Body of a 11 YO boy (although big 6,3" dick, but it doesn't matter)
>Stretch marks on my back
>Acne on my back
>Stoop-shouldered
>Pectus excavatum (similar to this: https://pectuspt.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/07/pectus-excavatum--500x296.jpg)
>Big head compared to my small body (previously mentioned big forehead doesn't help either, thick hair as well)

(cont. 1/2)
>>
>>38237455
Look at that guy's hair though. He's probably the Chad of retards.

Also just eat more you twit. You're going to feel super dumb when in ten years you finally start eating more and, surprise, you gain weight.
>>
>>38237455
(cont. 2/2)

This is pretty damn fucking terrible. I want to kill myself. My health is as fucked up:

>I(rritable)B(owel)S(yndrome), and possibly celiac disease as well (gonna find out soon, at least it would explain my body mass)
>Depression
>Social Anxiety/Phobia
>OCD
>Cerebral cortex atrophy (IDK if it's called that in english), POSSIBLY though caused by the fuck up home I had and traumatic experiences as a child in school and outside of it
>Deficiency of type A immunoglobuline, makes my immune system FUCKED

IDK how much of it is genetical and how much of it is stress/trauma-related. Although I sometimes have this feeling that genetic fuck ups like me are gonna have traumatic experiences either way, like there is something in our genes that causes this to happen for sure.
>>
>>38237507
I think you're just a mewling weakling who is trying to blame his problems on everything else. There's a nice friendly well known black guy in a wheelchair in my neighborhood who holds a job.

Your legs work, nigger.
>>
>black girl
>diabetes in family
>grow dark body hair
>depressed

thats it i think
>>
>>38237504
>Also just eat more you twit.

As I said: "and no, I can't gain any weight (maybe only with steroids)"

Tried literally everything already. Because of IBS and/or celiac disease I can't gain weight. I have two limits for callories - one is per day, one is per a-short-period-of-time. If I exceed it, I shit everything I ate before + more, sometimes with blood. So no, I can't over eat. I tried working out as well. Nope. +5 kilograms in a month, then for the next 11 months NO GAIN, only felt exhausted and made my bones hurt and shit. Stopped working out, lost all 5 kilograms in 2-3 weeks. Lol.

Oh and I forgot on my list:

>Generally fucked up skin of a baby/female. I scratch it and it leaves big marks. It's just super beta, soft and fucking weak. I can't hit anything or I get a massive cut.
>>
>>38237536
>think you're just a mewling weakling who is trying to blame his problems on everything else.

Then you are wrong. I tried to make a good face to the bad game (IDK if this is the saying in English, IDC). Everything was the same back when I tried my best as it is now when I acknowledged mu fucked upness. You motherfuckers are just failed normies. I was meant to be a fuck up from the get go. You will never understand me.
>>
Bump.

5135fv81235vun3ht32u52gv3
>>
>weak chin
nothing else
>>
>>38237863
>>38237538
Why the fuck you normies are even here, get out of my board reeeeeeeeeee.
>>
Weak chin, lazy eye and a front tooth that sticks out a bit.

Lazy eye is the worst. Making eye contact is hard enough as it is, this makes me super paranoid. When I look in the mirror it's mostly fine but if people ever take pictures (which I try to avoid) I can see my eye has drifted.
>>
>Can sleep about 5 hrs per night maximum
>Dark circles under my eyes

Kill me famalam
>>
>>38237885
>being a deformed goblin makes you a robot
>>
>>38237885
im not a normie
why does black = normie?
>>
>>38238033
I meant to say it as in you have no problems basically, just a few here and there that every normie has. Look at my fucking list.

>>38238026
Yes it does.
>>
Kind of weak chin, lazy eye, and overbite. That's it really
>>
>>38238109
just being black is a huge disability in life
>>
>>38237455
I'm the ugly sister in the family. Imagine having a thicc instagram hoe little sister and /fit/ exotic-looking older sister, then being an ugly fuck whose only redeeming quality is their "intelligence" (even though its fake really)

>female 5'1
>HUGE jew nose
>bad pizza face, cystic acne
>oily face with dry skin patches and bad acne scars too
>dark man body hair ALL over
>ugly feet
>small tits, small ass (although my ass is pretty okay.)
>small hipped
>uneven face, uneven eyes, manly face
>depression, anxiety, ocd, adhd
>self harm scars
>does drugs, drinks alcohol

Really makes you think
>>
>>38238269
OP here. Hmmm I wonder really, how is it that 2 children may be so blessed with genes and one can be so unfortunate. Just like I was (sister is not a Stacy or anything but at least not a fuck up).

I understand you are a middle kid so IDK how it's possible. Your younger sister should also be like this. With me it was like this:

My parents had my sisted when they were ~22 and then they tried to get another child (me) for years and it wasn't working out.
It was a clear indicator that THEY SHOULD NOT try anymore because their genes are fucking fucked and if anything, they will have a geneticaly fucked up kid.

And I came out. And yep, a genetical fuck up!
>>
>>38238269
What do drugs have to do with genetics you stupid fuck, kill your self you edgy attention seeking cunt
>>
>>38238447
I was a partial accident and my little sister was an accident. I was apparently cute as a child and my little sister was ugly, then as we grew our roles reversed.

This makes life awful. Everyone always talks about my pretty sisters to me. I had 1 (one) bf in my life and he ended up having a thing for my little sister. I've sworn off men since.
>>
>>38238519
I've got the genes for addiction, also just wanted to make note that I am fucking myself up even further. Thanks friend carry on
>>
>>38238558
OP here. Maybe I was a accident as well after all and my mom lied about "muh tried for so long, thats why you are 8 years younger than your sister". Meh whatever. I'm gonna live a fucked up life either way.
>>
>>38238576
My genes are riddled with schizophrenia/autism and addiction yet I don't do drugs, grow a pair. I'm a girl too and I bet I'm far uglier. Maybe if you weren't trying so hard to be edgy you could get some qt boys on here, you don't know shit
>>
>>38238447
I'd kill to be fucking 5'1
>>
File: dumb stoner.jpg (27KB, 525x294px) Image search: [Google]
dumb stoner.jpg
27KB, 525x294px
>>38238576
>I've got the genes for addiction
>>
>>38238632
I guess you're right about saying that you do drugs is irrelevant, because idc about you not doing drugs.

Gtfo fag why would I want to date anybody. And stop with this fembot pity party bullshit. We're all fucking ugly and psycho, edgelord. Its not a competition.

>>38238613
I relate anon. All we can do now is live life, not procreate, and die.
>>
>5"5
>110 lbs.
>Retard straight hair that always gets puffy
>Shit ton of body hair that's thick and black
>>
>chinlet
Before one of you says so, no it's not from mouth breathing
>>
>>38237455
>short
>huge nose
>long face
>small chin
>shitty dark eyes
>wristlet
>calflet
>chest looks like shit
>tiny hands
>greasy, pimply skin well into my 20s
oh well
>>
>>38237455
This guy was arrested for molesting a boy at the zoo (tfw it was the same zoo that the elephant from my local zoo ended up moving to)
http://www.tampabay.com/news/publicsafety/crime/volunteer-accused-of-fondling-visitor-9-at-lowry-park-zoo/1159014
>>
File: IntenseWojak.jpg (17KB, 315x310px) Image search: [Google]
IntenseWojak.jpg
17KB, 315x310px
>manlet 5'5"
>skinnyfat (110 lbs)
>visionlet
>teeth bad enough that I have an overbite but not vad enough that you can see my teeth
>big ears
>curvy bone structure
>long eyelashes
>possibly balding
>dick is noticeably darker in a certain area and has a 10:00 curve so I don't know whether or not I'd be able to have sex anyway
>slightly assymetrical jawline
>hairy body
I'm the absolute minumum out of deformed territory.
Is Carbon Monoxide poisoning a good way to off yourself?
>>
>>38239056
There was a chart some time ago and shotgun to the mouth is basically 100% effective, not any other shit. It also is the least hurting death as it happens so fast your brain won't even notice something happened to you.

But I'm not saying you should. Fuck normie life anon, you are better than them and if you kill youself you are a pussy.
>>
File: 1499190274576.jpg (33KB, 550x453px) Image search: [Google]
1499190274576.jpg
33KB, 550x453px
>i look like a girl by default
>17 cm penis but it looks 13 because I got fat
>5"10 A FUCKING MANLET
>being in the last stage of every mental illnesses
>mastered autism
just fucking kill me already
>>
File: 4B0kmEP.gif (1MB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
4B0kmEP.gif
1MB, 320x180px
Small wrists
slightly too narrow mandible (though still wider than average)
internipple distance only 75th percentile
nasolabial folds (probably due to long-term smoking)
my right inferior orbital rim is slightly collapsed from trauma

0/10 subhuman, time to LDAR
>>
>>38239056
Also
>occasional acne
>possible scoliosis
>some acne scars still remain
>once got a tan on under my knees and elbows and it never want away for some reason despite the fact that I rarely go outside
>big lips and other black feautures but not black so I don't have the dark skin to make it look okay
>small bony hands
>wristlet
>dark circles under eyes
Only thing I have going for me is I don't have any diagnosed mental illnesses luckily but I'm still very paranoia and bad social skills plus self esteem so bad I want to off myself despite not having depression. This means I can't even get fucking NEETbux like you guys do.
>>
>>38239107
Yeah, I saw that chart. Been meaning to find it since I only vaguely remember it and I regret not saving it when I saw it a while ago.
>>
>>38237965
Eye circles are /fa/ as fuck as long as they aren't puffy.
>>
>>38237455
Very asymmetrical face
Manlet
Dicklet
Gynecomastialet
Brownskinlet
Crooked teeth
Bad knees
Mentally unstable as fuck

Death to my parents
>>
>>38238656
>DUDE my MEMES take factual precedence over geneticists and their double-blind peer-reviewed studies LMAO
>>
>>38239376
Fake science is fake. Used to cope and make excuses.
>>
>>38238269
post pic, and want to see you!
>>
>>38239425
>Fake science is fake.
Not an argument!
>>
File: 1499239686065.jpg (112KB, 782x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1499239686065.jpg
112KB, 782x1024px
>Nan was a fucking fruitloop and me and all my siblings have mental problems

never had a chance
>>
>>38238269
how did you fake your intelligence? lib arts degree?

protip: it's not fooling anyone
>>
File: Me.jpg (215KB, 1162x627px) Image search: [Google]
Me.jpg
215KB, 1162x627px
>>38237455
>All of this
>Not ugly or particularly dumb
>5'7
>Dad is that height too
>Average world height, so it's not bad

It's not bad.
>>
>>38237455
>manlet 5'11"
>5/10 face
>long face
>Pectus excavatum
>Virgin
>Small dick 6"
>lots of fat under my chin yet im not fat at all
>Slav
>stretch marks on my back
>loads of spots on my forehead
>Receding hairline from the age of 17 (20 now)
>overbite
>shit eye sight

Non genetic fuck ups
>Constant panic attacks
>Social anxiety (the get anxiety even when talking to a cashier kind)
>NEET
>>
>>38239642
No. STEM degree. I know. I just act like a pretentious know-it-all for having higher grades and test scores than all my siblings/above average the norm. But really i'm quite dumb and boring.
>>
>>38239736
Dick is fine, especially with your height dw about that
>>
>>38237455
>Manlet (5'8")
Height, past a certain point, does not matter at all. My younger brother is only 5'7" and he's a regular ladies man.
>Skeletor
If fat people say that can't lose weight because "muh genetics" is bs then this is bs also. Eat high caloric dense food or buy some weight gain powder
>5/10 face on my best day.
Average isn't bad. Most people are average. Just do what you do everyday that you look your best.
>High, receding hairline
At least you still have a hairline
>Shitty hair that is neither straight nor curly
>Either way have to keep it to hide my ugly 5 head
>Hair goes however it wants and it's never the same
Then if you have to keep buying different hair products that works best for you. And then find a style you cam comb it that looks best for you
>Blackheads on my nose (can't do anything about it)
Come on nigga by some nose straps or see a dermatologist to extract them for you or buy your own blackhead extraction tool
>Oily face skin, have to wash my face 3x per day
>Oily head skin, normally would have to wash hair every day but it's impossible so I have it clean one day and one day it's visibly oily
Stop eating junkfood and stop drinking garbage. For just a month, regardless of what you eat, try to drink at least 2 liters of plain water everyday and I can guarantee you that will help your oily skin problems.
>Body of a 11 YO boy (although big 6,3" dick, but it doesn't matter)
All that means is you have to workout twice as hard as everyone else.

You can't change everything about yourself but at the very least you should strive to change what you can. Because there is plenty that you can.
>>
>>38237504
This

It genuinely irks me when I see a genetically deformed person with a nice hairdo. I don't know what they think that will do for them, but it definitely isn't pulling in the bitches
>>
>>38239376
You're not different from fat fucks who blame their "genetics"
>>
>>38237455
>King of manlets 6'0
>Only 6x4,8 dick (bone fucking pressed)
>small chin + overbite making it even smaller
>weak small jaw
>huge gaps between teeth
>Eczema problems
>Stretch marks all over my body
>Can't grow a beard
>very low test causing all kinds of mental a physical problems
>short tricep muscle bellies
>gynocomastia
>social anxiety
>cyst on my balls making it look like I have 3 balls
>small feet
>small hands
>small wrists
>small chance of survival due to my crippling depression from how fucked I am
>>
>>38240370
Still not an argument. Show me your ground-breaking scientific evidence that disproves trained geneticists who developed peer-reviewed double-blind studies.

I'm sure you have at least one.
>>
>>38239297
I don't know what /fa/ means but they are puffy so fuck me right
>>
File: 1494190688244.png (131KB, 396x354px) Image search: [Google]
1494190688244.png
131KB, 396x354px
>>38240509
Don't you get it? Even if it was true that you're more prone to becoming addicted, that's not the reason you became so, it's 100% your fault.
>>
>>38240568
Still not an argument. Are you really just being nice and letting me win, or are you genuinely incapable of formulating a cogent argument using evidence and facts to back up your position?
>>
File: 1499498805202-pol.jpg (100KB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
1499498805202-pol.jpg
100KB, 540x540px
>5'7
>horseshoe hairline by 23
>hairy
>bad teeth cause depression causes by above three
>bad eyesight ever since young
>impacted wisdom teeth
Beyond that, It's hard to tell where my self-destruction begins and my innate horrid qualities end. I want to die.
>>
>>38240591
>blah blah blah muh scientifical facts
I don't need evidence or a research to prove that you voluntarily did drugs before becoming addicted, knowing the risks.
But now that I think of it, you're right, genetics caused your addiction, since stupidity is written in your DNA.
>>
>>38239736
You described me accurately
>>
>>38240685
So you're incapable of backing up your """""counterargument""""" with any evidence or facts? Not an argument. Looks like I win again!
>>
>>38240968
your only argument is how no one can provide any evidence for their arguments. But, isn't that obvious since you're on an anonymous site? The only evidence you have in your argument is that no one else has any evidence. So you just take that simple route with your weak will. Just like the drugs you can't abstain from taking. Feelsbadman
>>
>>38237455
My teeth could be better and my skin gets bad when I'm stressed, but nothing dramatic.

Actually, I kind of won the genetic lottery, I didn't realize it until recently, but now I'm so fucking grateful.
>>
>>38241112
If you're correct, you should be able to provide even cursory evidence for your position, but you're not so I guess I win~
>>
>>38240968
Tell me how it went then. Someone forced you to take drugs?
>>
>>38241292
I didn't say that, sweetie! Stop shifting the goalposts and give me the evidence that supports your counterargument ("there's no such thing as an addiction gene"). You do...have some evidence to back up your claims...right? :^)
>>
>>38241318
Can you even read? I already admitted that there might be an "addiction gene", see >>38240568
What I'm saying is that, even if you have the "addiction gene", it's just a poor excuse for being addicted. You aren't born addicted, you have to take drugs first, and when you did that you knew there was a risk, but you did that anyway. Lack of self control and irresponsibility caused your addiction, not your DNA.
>>
>>38241410
>If you have the "addiction gene", it's just a poor excuse for being addicted.
>>LOL fucking shitskins, they're genetically predisposed to being violent criminals and thiefs and lecherous subhumans and if you disagree you're an anti-white liberal anti-science cuckold, genetics trumps everything and if you see someone with nonwhite skin then there's a 100% chance they're a rapist criminal thief murderer drug dealing psychopath

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
>>
File: 1492797819040.jpg (6KB, 375x375px) Image search: [Google]
1492797819040.jpg
6KB, 375x375px
>I'm 5'11
>about 101lb
>got really big blackheads on body
>got eczema
>got patches of vitiligo on my back
>got a second pair of front teeth
>got some undeveloped teeth growing on my gums
>I got a pimple on my face that always refill no matter what I do to try and get rid off it
>>
>>38241447
Nice answer, something to be expected from a junkie.
>>
>>38241146
Nice coping mechanism. Is pizzaface also an intellectual?
>>
>>38241479
So you don't have any sources or evidence to back up your argument? No facts, no citations, no studies at all? At all at all? Sounds like I win again, sweetie~

>>38241611
Literally who? I don't follow tumblr e-celebs like you do, virginbreath.
>>
>>38241632
My argument is that if you never take drugs, you will never become addicted, are you seriously asking studies for that? You're fucking retarded
>>
File: 1474569840011.png (2MB, 975x1075px) Image search: [Google]
1474569840011.png
2MB, 975x1075px
>>38241689
And do you have a source for that? You should be able to provide at least one.
>>
>>38241410
I just came back to the thread and I'm confused about the arguements. I agree with you anon, It's 100% my fault i do drugs. I'm not addicted or anything, I just felt I had to mention it because it's degenerate and my family has had addiction issues in the past so I have that somewhere in my blood (to relate it to genetics)

Basically, i'm not having children
>>
File: xray.jpg (203KB, 729x809px) Image search: [Google]
xray.jpg
203KB, 729x809px
Weak jawline and shit
>>
>>38241689
>getting baited this hard
>calling others retarded
???
>>
>>38241928
Okay, it was a misunderstanding, sorry for calling you retarded, although you don't deserve that since you've been mean to the other anon.
>>
>>38241728
Provide scientific proof for addiction acquired through genes and not through a weak will, since you're so insistent on this idea
>>
>>38242113
All good senpaitachi
Thread posts: 80
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.