[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tired of feeding my husky wife

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: 1496369563751s.jpg (6KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1496369563751s.jpg
6KB, 250x250px
Got married when she was so hot man let me tell you. Now shes almost 40 and looks like shit. Totally let herself go after having our first kid. I swear women use that as an excuse to eat and eat man. She aint got no job to save her life, ive been taking care of her the whole time. Didnt mind it then, now im just tired of having most of my money go to keep her fat and ugly. Kids are almost out of the house, trying. To make it til then..
>>
Hello normalfaggot, my suggestion is leaving to a place like reddit. saged
>>
What the hell are you doing here? You do realize that this place is filled with virgins and autism?
>>
>>38235740
sad shit bruh
>>
I'm thinkin' I'm gonna marry a very skinny petite gal, like, 4'10" 80lbs or something like that, firstly because I'm short and it'll make me feel more manly, and secondly, because that way when she starts to eating she'll just become a nice plump short stack instead of a big ol' hog.

Opinions?
>>
>>38235740
>having kids
This is where you went wrong.
>>
>>38236380
You're better off finding someone who actually cares about their health in the first place. Wanting a 20 year-old aryan virgin from a rich family is way too high an expectation. Wanting a partner who respects their body is a reasonable and easy to achieve expectation. Normally, I'd have to tell a robot to "lower your standards" but I think I'm telling you to raise the bar a bit. A healthy body is a sign of willpower and self-respect. Not saying they have to be 11/10 omgsohot, just in good health.
>>
File: women1.jpg (2MB, 1210x6307px) Image search: [Google]
women1.jpg
2MB, 1210x6307px
Get enlightened, Anon.
>>
>>38236455
I see what you're saying, but some weight gain as you age is pretty much inevitable, unless you start eating an unhealthily small number of calories or doing a ludicrous amount of cardio everyday.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.