[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What up dudes guy bros, gnarly waves today brah, gonna hang 10

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: Picture_04_Crest.jpg (440KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Picture_04_Crest.jpg
440KB, 1080x1920px
What up dudes guy bros, gnarly waves today brah, gonna hang 10 on some rad swells and burn smoke the cannabis weed plant hemp. I talk to bikini wear hot sexy dandy fine beach girl babes who are foxy dame chicky broads that like to drink alcohol beer whiskeys and do tobacco cigarettes
>>
Not much buddy pal just making some online friend mates on the net
>>
Yeah guess these dweb geeks are to busy engaged in lies to hear the real grand conspiracy
>>
That is a real unfortunate disappointment shame that the poor livestock will never get to learn the pen is opened by lifting the bar, this conspiracy is so extreme people have been institutionalized who know it
>>
If only they knew like we do haha thanks for letting me in on that clandestine document, although i must admit I feel unwell all of a sudden
>>
>>38235660
2 hours after reading this, my phone service was cut and all power to my house, currently hiding out, I can't say where, but the document, at least, lets me know who's behind this, I hope they don't get me
>>
>>38235745
Same here I tthink this is global and no where is untouched, we need to disseminate this info soon before all of us are found and killed
>>
Dammit these idiots are too concerned with traps, ethnics and roasties to even realise what's at stake! Ffs man we haven't much time, everyone needs to the details now or they will never get gfs and the solidarity commission will succeed, I've said to much shit
>>
>>38235991
Follow up, I've lost contact with surf man, where I was hiding was compromised and I fear I'm still not out of the woods just yet, please do your best while myself and the others attempt to meet at the safe house
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.