[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>outside on a hot and sunny day in London >seeing attractive

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 8

File: 1443289593622s.jpg (7KB, 222x250px) Image search: [Google]
1443289593622s.jpg
7KB, 222x250px
>outside on a hot and sunny day in London
>seeing attractive girls everywhere, all of whom consider me a disgusting non Chad while picking among their 5000 tinder matches
>demoralised as fuck with life

Subhuman by day, subhuman by night. Life is one gigantic party if you're not a subhuman.

Being 26, having had no friends since 18 and no attention from women ever, I have wasted my youth, have no passions, feel besieged by propaganda everywhere telling me how to live and turning all my hobbies in to work (you can't read what you want, you have to read loads of boring classic books; and so on for everything else becoming a pissing contest).

Meanwhile the world's biggest party takes place in front of my face 24/7. It's just plain demoralising seeing attractive girls and knowing they consider me disgusting. School and university reveal people's true perceptions of you, freed from politeness, HR codes, and drudgery- I had no social life at all in university, no attention from women ever, and saw women only go for Chads. Now I have no hope of a worthwhile career because I'm not a normie clone with normie interests. At work I became the ugly loser loner beta autist that nobody talks to within two days.
>>
>>38234959
Drink booze. The rest will follow.
>>
Be Benny Hill.
>>
just be yourself bro maybe look into plastic surgery idk
>>
>>38234959
Maybe you should lift and get a haircut then
>>
>>38234959
sort yourself out
>>
File: 1494950173306.jpg (23KB, 640x441px) Image search: [Google]
1494950173306.jpg
23KB, 640x441px
>>38234959

JUST
>>
Become chad or die trying
>>
People actually still walk the streets of London? Scary
>>
>>38234959
Work out.
>>
File: 1499533399482.jpg (2MB, 3877x2823px) Image search: [Google]
1499533399482.jpg
2MB, 3877x2823px
>>38234959
>london

that's your problem 45% white
>>
>>38234959
but really though, the opposite of attention and care is not harm and deceit, it is avoidance and neglect.

if nobody ever came up to you and attempted to talk to you, and everyone treated you like you weren't there, there's a 90% chance that you were just sending out huge "don't talk to me, now is not the time" signals 24/7.

sort yourself out. seriously. peterson goes over this in almost every video he has. it's central to his work.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BBR5v89L6gk
>>
>>38234959
Getting down isnt going to help. I started investing small amounts of money and ive found tons of satisfaction in it. Girls will come but you gotta figure out what fulfills you when youre alone to truly find peace. Plus theres the idea of most girls ans the reality, and truth is 90% of them are fucking dumb as bricks and/or manipulative as fuck.
>>
>>38234970

Peterson has good intentions but is ultimately just as disconnected from reality as pol, only we know there will be no day of the rope.

Will he make one video that talks about tinder? Or is he still bluepilled and tells people to meet people at church?
>>
File: 1498079482361.jpg (147KB, 500x629px) Image search: [Google]
1498079482361.jpg
147KB, 500x629px
>>38234959
>have no passions
This is your fault, and you can fix it
hit the gym and get some hobbies. NOT VIDYA
t. time to grow up.
>>
>>38234959
Stop being a pussy.
>>
>>38234972
>Will he make one video that talks about tinder?
he's made many videos about the destruction of meaning in society, which is really the deeper cause of socially dis-integrative shit like tinder.
>>
>>38234966
Killing chads is the obvious answer
>>
>>38234960
Really. This made me get girls. And when you had experience, it's easier even when sober
>>
>>38234960

Mmmm tasty, clammed shill
>>
File: 1498860768951.jpg (90KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1498860768951.jpg
90KB, 1280x720px
>>38234973
>mfw growing up is even worse
>>
>>38234960
Also don't do this or you'll become an alcoholic like me.
>>
Just get a latina gf
>>
File: 1381716561775.jpg (19KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1381716561775.jpg
19KB, 400x400px
>>38234959
Move to America and get one of our fat women with your accent?
>>
Survive, save money, work out, and this part is very important; find a good bridge to hide under and surprise people from.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wVHAQX5sSaU
>>
>>38234959
>Being 26, having had no friends since 18.
Literally me. But one of the best opportunities to make the most of yourself. Your youth is just a part of your life. I wasted mine with kids, unemployment, depression etc

My new simple life rules: Be polite, Be friendly, Be confident even when you're not.
You'll see things change. Chin up, Anon Buddy.
>>
>moved

FUCK MODS
>>
File: 1342285389230.jpg (64KB, 600x334px) Image search: [Google]
1342285389230.jpg
64KB, 600x334px
I couldn't stop thinking about this earlier
>relative is dying, raging alcoholic
>known plenty of people who were alcoholics, child molestors, wife beaters, poor, couldn't hold a job for two weeks, etc
>every single one had a wife
I hate being this thing that no matter where I go, all someone sees is this disgusting piece of worthless shit. Doesn't matter what I do, if I'm a jerk, if I'm nice, if I care, if I don't, anything. Just so ugly and revolting that I'm completely worthless to anyone. All I want is to be married and have a family and be completely 100% monogamous my whole life. Instead women sleep around and get pissed off if you dare suggest they treat a relationship seriously instead of a circus.

I could say two women were attracted to me, but they were two women in bad marriages who found it attractive when someone would have a conversation with them and wanted to spend time doing things they liked. Literally that was enough for someone to be attractive AFTER they got a meal ticket and fucked it all up.

We need a good old fashioned cleansing.
>>
London is an utter hole filled with the worst of humanity. Move to Scotland it's super comfy up here if you can deal with occasionaly shit weather and don't leave in the places where they burn wickermen and eat their kids.
>>
File: seekthenbuild.jpg (81KB, 400x580px) Image search: [Google]
seekthenbuild.jpg
81KB, 400x580px
>>38234959
change or cope, that's all it ever comes down to. Do you change and survive? Or are you just so perfect you can manage? Also hidden third choice to kys
>>
>>38234959
I'm not demoralized just confused. Female friends complain about having to lower standards to guys who work dead end jobs and/or sit around all day and have a beer gut to find someone to date. Meanwhile I'm just sitting there being 23 yo me making 60k a year as a starting salary and in the process of buying a Sea Doo with a supercharger and getting my pilots license while running four times a week and lifting twice. I also plan on building a kit plane next year since I can get one for about $20k.
>>
>>38234973
Growing up is throwing away dumb ideals and accepting reality as it is. Growing up is bitter.
"passion" is for teenagers.
>>
>>38234960
I'm an alcoholic and it hasn't helped one bit. I started out as a social drinker too, but never mansged to get laid. The social life came and went, but the drinking stayed.
>>
>>38236388
Are you a manlet? Originally of course
>>
My friend, if you cannot get laid in london, where slags go out every night piss drunk and fuck randoms, you're never going to get laid. Like do you even try? In a big city like london, you can try like 50 times a night and never see the person again. I'm in the same position as you, but I live in a bumfuck town in the south of USA, population 13,000, where a single mother that's 30 is seen as a prize.
>>
>>38236388

You haven't completely been redpilled. It sounds like you're an awesome guy with a great life. However, what do you look like? That is what it comes down to. I know too many bum ass chad looking guys that work min wage jobs, live with mom, smoke weed 7 days a week going nowhere in life banging PRIME 18 year olds without trying. I have a friend from HS that is a fucking engineer, cleared 6 figures at 26, has a bad ass apartment, car, motocycle. He can't get laid at all.
>>
Meanwhile ugly dudes get laid just fine. It's all in your head.
>>
>>38234959
OP, where are you at right now? I'm coming to get you.

We're gonna walk right up to those girls, look them in the eyes, and give them a nice, firm dickshake :^)
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.