[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When did you first realize normies are a different species from

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

File: Screenshot_7.png (618KB, 581x568px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_7.png
618KB, 581x568px
When did you first realize normies are a different species from us and their advice is worthless?
>>
File: attractive-guy-girl-advice-02.jpg (79KB, 467x464px) Image search: [Google]
attractive-guy-girl-advice-02.jpg
79KB, 467x464px
>>38231685
Around college. Pic related were all my friends, yet I still couldn't get laid.
>>
File: dusknoir.gif (117KB, 113x100px) Image search: [Google]
dusknoir.gif
117KB, 113x100px
>>38231685
When I was 8 and startting to pass my prime. Att least I already lost my virginity when I was 13 so I can relax.
>>
>>38231685
Over the past couple of years when my fuck-ugly best friend has been fucking every chick in town and I haven't had sex that wasn't paid for in 10 years.

"Dude you would have no problem finding a girl if you tried. Stacy said you got hot since you started lifting, you should definitely talk to her dude."

This shit happens every other month, I don't know if he's just fucking with me, trying to build my confidence somehow or if I'm just that autistic. I have no problem approaching women I just have no idea how to keep a conversation going and feign interest in normie things.
>>
File: IMG_3117.jpg (9KB, 222x293px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3117.jpg
9KB, 222x293px
>>38231685
>just start a patreon
>>
>>38232174
>a women gossiped to your friend about you being hot
you have no fucking idea what you have but you're here whining like a bitch
>>
>>38231685
Rich Piana isnt a normie he left humanity behind and actually 1 of us
>>
>>38232174
maybe it's because you call your "friends" "fuck ugly"
>>
>>38231983
advice like that is worthless.

what they mean is make sure the front you put up appears genuine and un awkward
>>
>>38231685
>Just take two extra scoops bro

actually a good advice desu
>>
>>38231983
>Be yourself
Fuck that! worst thing you can do!

Be the person you wish you were, as far as it goes.
>>
>>38231983
>>38232732

Being yourself is really generic unhelpful advice, but it's essentially true that you can drastically change how people act around you by changing how you [interpret/react to/share] information. Try bring the opposite of yourself: pick someone and really analyse their behaviour. Pay attention to how they act and react to social stimuli. When someone laughs near them, do they laugh asking, out loud? Do they smile and try to ride the wave by making a joke? Try to extrapolate their reaction to imagined scenarios: if someone stepped on their shoe, would they get mad? Would they apologize? Would they be completely oblivious? Would they just say "oops, careful man"? Look at the kind of people who get along with them, the kind of people they attract and are attracted to. Try to see if you can react to things as if you were them. Practise it a little until you don't have to pause and think.

Eventually, pick a different person and do the same thing with them. When people say "be yourself they just mean don't hide your personal interests, likes, dislikes, etc. Being open about that sort of stuff just makes it easier for you to have interactions with people that don't feel completely uninteresting to you. How you act and react to shit, though, that's just superficial. Change it to be better. When something pisses you off, try to express that in the way you have seen someone you like react when they're pissed off. Pay attention to the results people get when others express things like anger. What behaviour works, results in them getting what they need it off the situation while preserving their social status? What behaviour fails, digs the hole deeper, puts them in the outcast role?

Every interaction you have, go into it knowing what you want from it. What's the ideal outcome? Keep a clear vision of it. How can you communicate Inn such a way that you get what you want? It's not autism, it's not sociopathy, it's just self awareness.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.