[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

can you please give me a couple reasons to not kill myself at

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5

can you please give me a couple reasons to not kill myself at this point? i don't know if this is just me being an attention whore fag but i just really can't keep on

>"kill urself already fag" incoming, i know
>>
No, life sucks. If you can find no happiness, it should be totally legal and acceptable for you to kys.
>>
>>38231535
There are very few amazing movies out there who can change your view of life, go watch them
>>
>>38231535
Life has the potential to improve. Death has no potential whatsoever.
>>
File: let the sunshine in.jpg (933KB, 2561x1441px) Image search: [Google]
let the sunshine in.jpg
933KB, 2561x1441px
the main reason not to kill oneself is because you don't belong to yourself

your Creator, God, has made you to be a reflection of Him - having an eternal soul, made 'in God's image' designed for the purpose of displaying God's Grace - and this means God considers you 'sacred' or 'set apart' for His purpose

if you commit the crime of destroying something God considers sacred, you commit a crime against the Eternal One

and to commit a crime againt the Eternal means you must pay eternally
>>
File: 1453746510228.jpg (21KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1453746510228.jpg
21KB, 500x500px
>>38232481
>everything is God's plan
>can't kill yourself because it's not God's plan
Pick one.
>>
>>38233321
i never used the phrase 'God's plan' since that it a very nuanced term

if you want to discuss 'God's plan' we can talk about that, but i will be arguing that you don't understand the term and are attempting to build a strawman
>>
Attentions is only reason that I haven't killed myself yet. I don't want to hurt the handful of people that care.
>>
>>38233373
>cite a core Christian value
>"I didn't mention that value therefore muh strawman fallacy"
Did you know "a Christian debate" is an anagram of "aren't ideas a bitch"?
>>
File: 0wSqUpT.gif (489KB, 414x455px) Image search: [Google]
0wSqUpT.gif
489KB, 414x455px
>>38231535
We don't know what's on the other side and how much worse it will be there than here.
>>
File: ¦3 is over.png (631B, 33x33px) Image search: [Google]
¦3 is over.png
631B, 33x33px
>>38233573
so rather than politiely decline my invitation to discuss this 'core value', you'd rather just throw insults at the Christian worldview?

you need to give me a reason to engage with you further, because frankly i'm not seeing the point right now
>>
>>38233821
That's great. So why don't you fuck off?
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.