[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ROASTIES BTFO

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

File: femanons are jealous.jpg (69KB, 615x826px) Image search: [Google]
femanons are jealous.jpg
69KB, 615x826px
>girls can't look pretty without makeup

Who started this stupid meme? Roasties? Femanons?

See this girl? Are you even trying femanons? She is way prettier than your ugly ass.
>>
>>38231476
>Who started this meme?
Insecure women and the industry that makes them feel insecure

I'm no one to talk though, I haven't left the house for even 5 minutes without makeup in months
>>
who cares? if it makes them feel comfortable about themselves let them wear it.
i just wish i had something to make me feel less insecure about myself.
>>
>>38231476
That girl is actively wearing makeup.
>>
>>38232221
Iktf
Most guys complain/swear that they like girls with no makeup the most, but whenever I or someone else asks them to post a picture of one , it's always someone who's wearing the "no makeup" makeup
>>
>>38231529
>i just wish i had something to make me feel less insecure about myself.
Male ones tend to come in sportcar-size and "I shit money" accessories.
Go play the ratrace.
>>
>>38231476
>5 head
>square body type
Nah. And even then it doesn't matter as I date more or less within my category (same rating or one below), so It makes no difference.
>>
>>38232221
She isn't you fucking retard. Go look at pictures of her with makeup on. You don't put makeup on when you go swimming you stupid jackass.
>>
>>38232376
Spotted the butthurt femshit.

Original content. Copyright protected
>>
>>38231476
Nigger semen does wonders to a girl's face
>>
>>38232504
>females
>on /r9k/
Pick one.
>>
>>38231476
I don't get it. Why does everyone here have to be mean and cold-hearted? If you would all be nice to one another about about people in general, there would be a positive increase in mood and some people will crawl out of their depression or loathing. Just be nice to each other.

And don't bother replying with negative statements as I know it's just your misguided pain and sadness and that it isn't true malice.Taking it out on me or anyone else will not help you. Being kind to others and yourself is the first step of healing.

Love to all of you.
>>
Most women age like shit so they need to cake it up to look presentable.

Also as another anon said the industry is pushing for it because it makes them money.
>>
>girls can't look pretty without makeup
Who ever said that?
>>
>>38232473
She's not swimming, it's a photo shoot
She's wearing makeup
Much like clothes, there are different looks you can go for with makeup
She is absolutely 100% guaranteed wearing makeup
>>
>>38232473
Plenty of women wear make-up to the pool. Have you ever been to a pool?
>>
>>38232569
End your life immanently.
>>
File: nHF19qY.jpg (26KB, 366x549px) Image search: [Google]
nHF19qY.jpg
26KB, 366x549px
>>38232644
>>38232658
Holy fuck you morons. Please go neck yourselves.
>>
>>38232742
It'll be okay, anon. I know that the feeling of being cared for almost hurts more than the cold feeling you have everyday, the numbing isolation, but I care for you. i truly wish for you to have a nice fulfilling life. I know the pity is salt in the wound and I'm sorry that it is hard to cope with, but I care for you and there certainly are people on this board who also care for you and want you to have nice things. I've been there before, it's so difficult, it's not easy to come to terms with it, but caring people helped me through. I hope you mix it up today, do something new, experience life a bit more than usual. We'll all be there in thought, anon. It gets better.
>>
File: barbara palvin no makeup.jpg (38KB, 459x700px) Image search: [Google]
barbara palvin no makeup.jpg
38KB, 459x700px
>>38232473
There is waterproof makeup.
And there's also a style of makeup called No-makeup Makeup that tries to make them have a more natural look by just removing imperfections, but they normally still exaggerate.
>>
>>38232916
>being this desperate

LMAO go stick a banana up your ass you stupid roastie. Goddamn the jealousy is real.
>>
>>38232916
The reason her skin looks so pink is because she is white. Not because of makeup.
>>
>>38232812
>Continues to post photo shoots
I'm being rused
>>
>>38232916
how can you be this butthurt
>>
>>38233090
>Tfw you adamantly reject verifiable fact and have to keep telling yourself everybody who tries to educate you is just mad

Keep fighting the good fight
>>
I didn't think there really existed thirsty orbiters on this level of delusion. Of course she's wearing makeup! Can you not fucking tell?
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.