[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey r9k I want you all to know that I love you so very much You

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 123
Thread images: 59

File: GBlUaUo.jpg (475KB, 700x989px) Image search: [Google]
GBlUaUo.jpg
475KB, 700x989px
Hey r9k
I want you all to know that I love you so very much
You all deserve to be loved, no matter who you are and how "weird" you are, and I love all of your little quirks. Other people might not see the value to, they might be blind, but you're all wonderful and unique people, that deserve happiness. Im sorry so many of you are downtrodden and upset, but that's just because society doesn't see the value any of you had
Just know
You are loved
Every day I read this board it makes me feel like I have friends
And you are all the most important people in the world to me.
>>
>>38226999
You are nice, anon. You deserve those trips
>>
>>38226999
That was very kind. You should record it on vocaroo so I can pretend you are talking to me in person.
>>
>>38227159
Post your discord!
Id rather give you a personalized message once i get to know you
plus then i can talk to you kinda in personish
>>
>>38227463
Not second poster the first
Holy crap, you're actually nice. I mean, those were some good trips and a heartfelt message but you're genuinely a good person, anon. I don't think I've ever seen anyone make that kinda offer before. Be proud of yourself.
>>
File: gentleman.jpg (37KB, 478x416px) Image search: [Google]
gentleman.jpg
37KB, 478x416px
>>38226999
Y-you too buddy

Checked
>>
>>38226999
If I deserved it I should be receiving it already. Since I don't, I can only come to the conclusion that I don't deserve it. There's nothing to love about me either so I know for sure that I don't deserve it even in the bitter "I didn't get what I 'deserved' kind of way".

>value
Haha, the only value I have is the 1.9k I earn each month which is pathetic.

I know you want to cheer people up because you're a nice person but I have to accept reality.
>>
File: gun_crying_firing.jpg (38KB, 400x388px) Image search: [Google]
gun_crying_firing.jpg
38KB, 400x388px
>>38226999
r-ree, i want to madpost because i usually hate these threads but this ones getting to me.

>tfw literally the only people who ever say they care about you or your existence are other anons
>>
File: 1488331107292.jpg (473KB, 1600x2100px) Image search: [Google]
1488331107292.jpg
473KB, 1600x2100px
>>38226999
thanks OP, it's nice to know someone cares about me
we should have more nice threads. a lot of us are going through/have been through similar things, and there's nothing wrong with showing a bit of sympathy sometimes
>>
Thank dude.

Originally kip
>>
>>38226999
I wish I could believe this is true. But why would anyone wanna love me now if no one loved me before. I don't receive love no matter how much I chase it
>>
>>38229428
Just say thank you and move on.

Here's a quote from a famous thinking that might cure you of your perspective.
"The esteem of others is outside our control; we must attend instead to healing ourselves."
>>
>>38229489
I have no idea how to heal myself, my own personality is based off of other people, I can't think of what makes me myself
>>
I didn't read lol
>>
File: goodbyeboys.jpg (171KB, 1440x1080px) Image search: [Google]
goodbyeboys.jpg
171KB, 1440x1080px
>>38226999
I hope you are a very patient person and I hope you stick around. Even when robots become mean or push you away; please be patient. They are only like wounded things that bite from fear, I'm sure you've noticed.
I discovered this board at age 14 and I read a post about a deformed boy who had been abandoned at birth and had never even been hugged by a parent and I wanted to hold him. I slowly started to adore every bot and even studied psychology in order to council them without monetary "ethics."
I finally found a bot to have to myself. I'm 22 now. So it took 8 years but this Christmas when I meet him I think I have to leave this board. It's only right. No more virginity will mean no more fem"bot" though I never liked that word.
Please take care of my boys for me.
>>
>>38226999
Hold me senpai.
Notice my discord senpai desu!
/FVdePSx
>>
>>38226999
>>38229639

all these nice,loving people, and I'm sitting here alone being miserable.

thanks for trying to cheer us up OP and anon.

>i will not be able to stay in contact with these nice people,or hear from them again and these messages will be fleeting memories soon
>>
File: okhand_pepe.jpeg.jpg (21KB, 243x207px) Image search: [Google]
okhand_pepe.jpeg.jpg
21KB, 243x207px
>>38229639
I feel obligated to thank you even though if you're the poster i think you are i find it very likely I've crashed a good number of your threads, or at the very least a few.
>>
File: alwaysbloom.jpg (36KB, 500x249px) Image search: [Google]
alwaysbloom.jpg
36KB, 500x249px
>>38229677
Never fear, anon. People may seem cold and cruel, but that is through the foggy vision you've obtained through having the claws of the callous strike your eyes.
I assure you there is more kindness to come. Never enough, but always more.
>>38229699
And don't worry. Probably not. I almost always looked for bots separately. Often picking them off omegle chats or other people's threads. I didn't want to come off as an "attention whore" so I steered clear of making threads on the subject.
>>
>>38229699
Although, I do wonder.
Why DO you crash those sort of threads?
>>
File: ;_;.png (46KB, 500x599px) Image search: [Google]
;_;.png
46KB, 500x599px
>>38229766
Ah I see, then there are more nice posters than i thought here. Could very well be OP I suppose. Hmm, I understand that, I personally get upset over insincere "i don't know any of you but i'm going to claim i love and care for you all unconditionally". I find it incredibly hard to believe so I pretty much ruined those threads whenever I found them, dishonesty is much worse in my eyes than making sure fellow robots understand the truth, however sad that truth may be.
>>
>>38229766
thanks anon, I am actually trying to be proactive to find some happiness.
I am trying to step out of my comfort zone, to give some people a chance. Sure it might leave me open to more pain, but i might meet someone like you eventually.
>>
>>38229817
Ah. A untrusting bot. I see. Those were my favorites in a way. In the (least) creepy way as possible it was enjoyable to slowly get to know people like that. Although I'd usually have to pretend to be a man a really long time with those. Months. Which to be fair made me less untrustworthy but they'd never believe I was female and if they did would never trust me to help.
Don't be so scared to let people in. Toughen your resiliency not your heart.
>>
File: fun.jpg (35KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
fun.jpg
35KB, 500x375px
>>38229832
Yes, but don't forget to not lose bits of yourself trying to use someone to fill a part of you.
Let them assist but not rule, dear.
>>
>>38229859
No, that's not very creepy really, I can see that I suppose. Hmm, yeah of course skipping the details I'd be much more reluctant speaking about any issues are problems with a woman rather than a man for a plethora of reasons. I don't really understand how to let people in at this point, i'm overwhelmed with distrust in dislike for most everyone besides the few goodposters left here. Letting people in isn't really possible in any case, I'm NEET as well as not caring enough to use anything like discord so all of my human interaction is through here.
>>
>>38226999
I want to believe. orginally : (
>>
>>38229918

What you mean kind-anon?
Admittedly I am a bit desperate at this moment, because i got heartbroken by the only fembot i've met on here. But the experience of loving someone, even online, made me want want that IRL.

How do I open myself up, without risking losing parts of myself?
>>
File: yuko.jpg (55KB, 634x432px) Image search: [Google]
yuko.jpg
55KB, 634x432px
>>38229952
I wouldn't say it isn't possible. Everything is possible. Especially with the mind. Part of you, under any bitterness and disdain for humans, wants to feel connection. And maybe you've blunted your emotions, cut them from maturing because they hurt.
In fact the bot I ended up with was like that. Was known for being a real "le bully" online actually. But I forced his emotions open which are very brittle and immature. Delicate from being hidden. And when that happens, it's terrible at first I hear. Still terrible now as the emotions can ache from growing pains, but nonetheless there's a key to your heart and when someone plunges it in you will bleed and you will hate it and love it but at last you will know you are human.
>>
>>38230025
not him but
how did you force his emotions open? I've been told I need to open up for people to help me, but I genuinely don't know how
>>
File: chii.jpg (43KB, 500x491px) Image search: [Google]
chii.jpg
43KB, 500x491px
>>38230013
I can tell, you seem sort of unstable. So you should try to stabilize yourself by introspection and self care and when you meet someone make sure they are helping you help yourself and not becoming your brace. Do you understand?
>>
File: didi.jpg (128KB, 675x642px) Image search: [Google]
didi.jpg
128KB, 675x642px
>>38230073
I didn't do it on purpose. I was just excessively patient, but that depends.
What is your disposition? Are you grumpy?
>>
>>38230025
I've had that happen before actually, and end the end I was even worse off for it, atleast before then I got upset and angry, but now i'm enveloped by apathy. Everything is dull and colerless besides a slight disdain for certain things and certain people.
>>
Would the "quirks" include complete sexism/racism/transphobia? That is very common here.
>>
>>38226999
Thank you, OP. Truly.

To all these anons, I genuinely am rooting for you! As long as there's a tomorrow, you have another chance to try again and become even better than you already are.
>>
File: bullshit.png (77KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
bullshit.png
77KB, 640x480px
>>38230136
I'm terribly sorry about that, anon, I can't imagine getting a grump bot to open up and then abandoning them or hurting them.
But I believe you can open again. Every human being is wildly resilient. More than we can understand on a conscious level. I'm sure you are not broken. More like rusted shut. You just need a good chip and a good hug. Do not be afraid to wilt and bloom again and again.
>>38230141
And oh hush, aspie /pol/fags are adorable.
>>
>>38230074

I think I understand. I think I am trying to be introspective by trying to find out what the major issues in my life are. I tried to come up with a basic plan to stablise myself which I think will help me find a balance girl.

Can I share the plan, and you tell me what you think?
>>
File: chiibelly.png (587KB, 696x551px) Image search: [Google]
chiibelly.png
587KB, 696x551px
>>38230251
Sure, anon.
OrigamiOysters
>>
>>38230099

hmm, I would say I come off as distant and avoidant more than grumpy. Also extremely guarded with self defenses
>>
File: feelsdepressedman.png (78KB, 412x351px) Image search: [Google]
feelsdepressedman.png
78KB, 412x351px
>>38230235
I suppose I appreciate the words of encouragement to some degree, I just can't bring myself to believe any of it myself. I feel like a shitty AI, I just do what i must to stay alive and nothing more, empty i guess is a good word, but nothing like i can explain.
>>
>>38226999
Please, anon
please don't say that
please dont make me feel things that aren't true
>>
File: kyo.jpg (52KB, 500x400px) Image search: [Google]
kyo.jpg
52KB, 500x400px
>>38230269
Basically you just need a very patient girl who will almost attack you with caring.
(But not suffocatingly as you lot always like your personal space)
That's what I did with him for every "I don't care", "women are stupid", "You ugly bitch" I was there with a "oh you're so grumpy", "I am sorry for bugging you right now, talk to you later", "I think you're sweet anon."
It's the irl version of the anime trope of the girl bringing tsundere senpai food and he throws it at her and she makes him another plate and eventually he falls for her from her patient and ever loyal antics.
>>
>>38230267

well, step one is to build a semblance of a social life. Even though I come off as distant and uncaring, loneliness eats me up inside at all times, and I think isolation may have been the root issue to feeling out of place in the world. Not saying I want to be a normie, but at least open to conversations with new people.

step two is to leapfrog off the social foundation and start to focus on my school work and achieving a goal in university for myself.

I think I am finally at a point where I am willing to accept help from others though.
It feels like when everything is in ruins, its hard to know where to start, but do you think this is a good plan to balance myself and simultaneously find a balanced girl?

Any suggestions? (if its not too much to ask)
>>
File: pillow.png (81KB, 418x213px) Image search: [Google]
pillow.png
81KB, 418x213px
>>38230319
It's okay.
I think that's how you will feel until it happens again. I'm like that. Every good upcoming event for me I absolutely believe will fail until it happens. It's a defense mechanism.
I may seem warm and fuzzy here, but if you could believe it in real life people find me quite frigid and robotic in the literal sense. And without my person I feel like I only live because it is my instinct to survive.
And then it happens and you feel silly for thinking it wouldn't.
>>
File: download.jpg (7KB, 233x216px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
7KB, 233x216px
after 3 days of absence in r9k im glad i saw this thread. I occassionally see these threads but eh. Theyre always noice
>>
talk about a circlejerk
>>
>>38230345

thank you for this. Are there really girls like this in real life?

I kinda always thought if I acted like that, nobody would care enough to actually put up any patience and I could avoid having to open up to potential emotional pain.

No idea how I would meet someone who knew me well enough to have patience with me, but you have given me some hope
>>
File: killme.jpg (58KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
killme.jpg
58KB, 1280x720px
>>38230394
I see, well maybe, for now i wallow in my despair.
>>
File: therapy.jpg (34KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
therapy.jpg
34KB, 500x333px
>>38230355
I may be a little biased in this because it is my field of study, but in seeking a social life I'd send you to your uni psychology club. Now look out if you are annoyed by lefties (I am) but regardless most people in psych are a little weird and go to it to understand why they are that way. They aren't robot weird, but they will be understanding and probably very mentally aware.
Also it's probably full of psych majors and an early on required class teaches them how to balance their lives.
Also along with this, if you can, I'd say you should take a psychology self adjustment class. It's what helped me help myself instead of others for once.
But yes that's a good idea. A support system is a near base need mentally before moving on if you feel a hunger for it. (I personally am so introverted I'm mostly hindered by friends)
>>
File: grumpyboy.jpg (16KB, 390x374px) Image search: [Google]
grumpyboy.jpg
16KB, 390x374px
>>38230423
I don't know. I don't really talk to other girls much. But I can't be some one of a kind creature so I assume there must be others. Hiding under rocks and whatnot.
Someone just has to catch that secret shine which I'm sure you have.
And by all means it will probably be terrible. Even now he can't fully open up just yet but sometimes he'll let just a few drops of mushy pink goo ooze from his heart and that's what makes it so special.
In a sense I think liking guys like this is kind of like the desire for a virgin. "Only I get to see this, touch this, love this part of them and that's what makes it so special."
Emotional/mental intercourse.
>>38230435
Don't wallow too deep though. Doubt but don't lose hope.
>>
>>38230594
I have no semblance of hope for anything really, I just understand the possibility, realisitcally nothing like that will happen because I limit myself in chances to make any social connection partially of past experience and partially autism and severe anxiety. I probably wouldn't take the chance if i saw it in any case, i'd rather die like this then see what happens when it happens again.
>>
>>38230470

thanks, I see a psychiatrist for therapy as it is, but I often am even worried to open up to her, which she tries to help me with every week. Even though I despise most lefties, the psych club is a good idea I think.

Yeah, I think I may like 1 or 2 friends I could talk to considering I cut off literally all my best friends from high school intentionally.

thanks for helping anon, I'm actually both >>38230423 and >>38230355, so I really appreciate your time and feel a bit more reassured I'm at least on the right path now
>>
File: patient.png (138KB, 800x756px) Image search: [Google]
patient.png
138KB, 800x756px
>>38230643
This genuinely makes me want to cry. (Opening up makes you a faggot who gets poetically touched by things be aware) I hope you find it in yourself to decide the risk is worth the chance of a good outcome. I'm sorry you were hurt this way. Godspeed and smooth voyages, anon.
>>38230662
And yes. Psychiatry is difficult because your patient knows what you want to do. Hence why I sneak around online under an anonymous facade to do it because that's obviously way more ethical (lol). But yeah. While leftists, they are generally less suffocating with their ideas from being trained in subjectivity and whatnot. Meanwhile I'm a politics minor and those lefties WEW BOI. But yes. Good luck, anon. I hope you find yourself and your ikigai.
>>
File: 1485550168511.gif (872KB, 327x328px) Image search: [Google]
1485550168511.gif
872KB, 327x328px
>>38230781
Apologies for upsetting you in anyway, it wasn't my intention. I might but I doubt i'm that stupid, I believe it to be the best to make do with what I have left, rather that than be dead or something i think
>>
Thanks famagram
This may be original but I won't take the risk
>>
File: 1438510843945.png (65KB, 1092x1037px) Image search: [Google]
1438510843945.png
65KB, 1092x1037px
bumping so more nice posters might come about
>>
>>38230781
Thanks anon, I actually thought I had found a girl like you were describing for me on this board. She helped and taught me a lot, but it ended very abruptly, and I think the trauma of it has forced me to try to find myself in a way, because I knew I couldn't stay in the space I was in any longer.
It's pretty terrifying to actually consider taking action, but you have managed to make me feel comfy about it, and it might sound like hyperbole but I haven't felt as good as this in a long time.
>>
Good morning, anons!
Im sorry that I fell asleep last night before responding to a few more people, but sleep is important, and I hope all of you are remembering to get enough, too

>>38229311
Anon, you're self-sufficient, and that's a lot more than a lot of bots can say. I know it doesn't seem much to you, but it's a good thing, in and of itself

>>38229639
I've been here for 3, almost 4 years now. I haven't always had the best of intentions like you, but I hope I can make someone as happy as you have. Good luck with meeting him!

>>38229666
I'll join when i'm finished replying to everyone

>>38230329
I'm absolutely sure that there's at least one likeable thing about every person on this board. I don't know you individually, but I'm sure, with how often I spend on this board, that I've talked to you, and I'm happy you're here to talk to me.
>>
File: sadpepe.jpg (7KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
sadpepe.jpg
7KB, 259x194px
>tfw been awake for 2 days and haven't eaten for 3

How long can I keep this up lads
>>
File: cream.png (676KB, 2048x1903px) Image search: [Google]
cream.png
676KB, 2048x1903px
>>38231334
Honestly me neither, anon. Not in the "existential fulfillment" way. I took a long break from helping anons because the first time I was meant to meet my person fell through and I was very depressed but I honestly think helping people is my own ikigai.
>>38231395
Good work, anon .
>>38231452
And why aren't you eating?
>>
>>38231452
Same boat, anon. Getting worried, no indication it would change any time soon.

Record was 3 days. But I'm in the heart failure age range now. Spooky shit.
>>
>>38231483
Don't care to, simply put.
>>
File: eat.jpg (42KB, 500x552px) Image search: [Google]
eat.jpg
42KB, 500x552px
>>38231497
Do it regardless. Get up and go eat right now.
>>
File: killme.jpg (31KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
killme.jpg
31KB, 480x480px
>>38231517
Don't tell me what to do anon, I have no reason to.
>>
File: 1405392244426.jpg (62KB, 480x477px) Image search: [Google]
1405392244426.jpg
62KB, 480x477px
You remind me of someone I used to talk to long ago, you may even be her. (I don't remember how old she said she was.) It's making me sad.

Do you, or did you live in Texas?
>>
File: pizza.jpg (24KB, 482x616px) Image search: [Google]
pizza.jpg
24KB, 482x616px
>>38231537
It's called the Id. And it's instinct. And you're human.
Now. Eat. Now.
Are you at least drinking?
>>
>>38226999
Hey OP.
I want you to know that professing your love for someone you have no conception of because you think it will make them feel better about themselves is patronising and only a complete tool would give a shit about that drivel you just wrote.
>>
File: dinnerdog.jpg (417KB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
dinnerdog.jpg
417KB, 1280x1280px
>>38231495
You too.
Knock it off.
>>
File: shotgun_killme.jpg (24KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
shotgun_killme.jpg
24KB, 400x400px
>>38231566
>instinct

I don't even really feel the hunger

>you're human

barely and i really don't care to be

>are you drinking

I've had some water
>>
>>38231540
>>38231452
Already knee deep in the toolbox I see
>>
>>38231452
Fasting is quite good for you. That is, not eating for a period of time. Also it's proven that animals who eat less, live longer.
>>
File: fastfood.jpg (19KB, 629x629px) Image search: [Google]
fastfood.jpg
19KB, 629x629px
>>38231632
Stop being a brat and take care of yourself.
>>
File: 1405357835268.png (133KB, 1162x850px) Image search: [Google]
1405357835268.png
133KB, 1162x850px
>>38231540
I'm gonna take no response as a yes.

I've missed you so much. I'm glad you're okay, or better than okay with the boyfriend. But it also hurts.

I'm doing better myself. I've lost a lot weight.
>>
File: fork_killme.jpg (16KB, 352x352px) Image search: [Google]
fork_killme.jpg
16KB, 352x352px
>>38231667
Absolutely no reason to do so
>>
File: buscuit.jpg (34KB, 564x564px) Image search: [Google]
buscuit.jpg
34KB, 564x564px
>>38231705
How old are you even
OriginalOrigin
>>
>>38231483
sorry to hear you got ghosted like that, thats the last thing someone like you deserves. Just went for a comfy night drive to soak everything in kek. Thanks for being nice, now i just need to find the stablisation and a patient girl who can complete the balance.
>>
File: nana.jpg (56KB, 720x949px) Image search: [Google]
nana.jpg
56KB, 720x949px
>>38231810
Not "ghosted" exactly. He just couldn't come. So now I wait another half a year. But thank you.
Also did you even sleep?
>>
File: noose_killme.jpg (14KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
noose_killme.jpg
14KB, 480x360px
>>38231780
Not too old, old enough to sustain no food for awhile if i get bored of eating. Watch out with the originals, i got a warning awhile ago for it.
>>
File: 06.jpg (585KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
06.jpg
585KB, 1000x1000px
>>38231483
Oh, now I know it's you.

Please just acknowledge me one last time. I'm sorry for all that happened. You broke through my shell, and I'm glad of it. It's hurt like hell ever since you effectively dropped off the face of the earth.

I'm sorry.
>>
File: majortom.jpg (17KB, 307x458px) Image search: [Google]
majortom.jpg
17KB, 307x458px
>>38231856
Well you better eat soon, okay?
And me too actually.
>>38231886
And, anon. I'm really sorry. I am not OP and also I'm not from Texas. I'm from Georgia. Perhaps I'm just similar to her? I'm very sorry you are missing someone, anon. I have a boyfriend so I know I'm not her. Also I've been with him a year. I'm sad for you now though.
>>
>>38231973
I almost certainly won't, thanks anyway i guess
>>
File: IntenseWojak.jpg (17KB, 315x310px) Image search: [Google]
IntenseWojak.jpg
17KB, 315x310px
>these are supposed to be the best years of our lives
>intead the only person who's nice to you is someone from fucking /r9k/
Oh dear.
>>
File: 1423970540290.jpg (38KB, 400x388px) Image search: [Google]
1423970540290.jpg
38KB, 400x388px
>>38231973
o-oh

it's okay, it was nice thinking she was still around

the picture in this moment is not just a meme
>>
>>38231855

not sleeping anon, im this guy >>38231334
The kyo anon from earlier in this thread

sorry for confusion nice-anon
>>
File: danish.jpg (26KB, 241x335px) Image search: [Google]
danish.jpg
26KB, 241x335px
>>38232111
Are you really crying, anon ;_;
>>38232146
And you actually read/watched fruits basket?
>>
>>38232215
i was, but it's okay, i haven't had a good cry in a while

as much as she hurt me, i'm glad she was in my life. she had every reason and right to run away
>>
>>38232215

not really, but I'm familiar with the storyline of fruits basket, and I really like it, so its an extremely comfy reference for me.

Just need to find Tohru
>>
>>38226999
fuck off you pathetic faggot cuck
>>
File: byhisside.png (123KB, 500x416px) Image search: [Google]
byhisside.png
123KB, 500x416px
>>38232270
My boyfriend and I have had on and off again problems because of him starting to snap shut again so I think I understand what you mean.
I hope she will come back again, anon.
He left and came back a lot and even though I guess he's more in your place than hers I think it's possible.
I think if she really was passionate about opening you up she'll come home.
I couldn't think to leave mine to melt out his shell alone. (In fact I want to cry thinking about it happening or it happening to someone even similar to him; I'm sorry this is mad gay)
>>
File: riceball.jpg (50KB, 500x286px) Image search: [Google]
riceball.jpg
50KB, 500x286px
>>38232330
Yes. I can't believe I found a Kyo.
(Believe it or not Tohrus are scared Kyos don't exist irl either)
Go be a happy rice ball.
>>
File: scott.png (550KB, 446x315px) Image search: [Google]
scott.png
550KB, 446x315px
>>38232362
no, it's been three years at this point. She's never coming back. it rips my fucking guts out, but she's gone.

she was one in a million, i'll never meet another girl like her, except for you of course. But you have somebody. and that's good, he's very lucky
>>
File: addams.gif (982KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
addams.gif
982KB, 500x375px
>>38232483
But, anon, if there's two, why not more?
Don't silver line me. I'm no special snowflake.
At least I don't want to think there's so few.
It doesn't feel special it feels like a realization I can never help everyone.
>>
>>38232554
there is that few when you're so alienated and bitter that you rarely talk to anyone. that's how i was then, she broke through it, left, that's how i am again. Her leaving along with a few other bad moments caused me to close up shop again.

how about this, you can help most, but some are unhelpable. some people are just useless.
>>
>>38232444
I thought I had found my Tohru before, but it turns out she loved someone else enough to leave me. I hope you finding a Kyo is enough of a repayment from myself, kek probably not but thanks.
Helped me more than you might know

But I'm convinced now a true Tohru is out there somewhere, just a matter of finding her
>>
File: feelssadman.png (3KB, 99x94px) Image search: [Google]
feelssadman.png
3KB, 99x94px
>>38232667
I know this feel exactly anon, except i believe i'm worse now than i was before rather than reverting. Feels absolutely terrible
>>
>>38226999
i beat children when im slighty angry
>>
File: sam.png (482KB, 370x443px) Image search: [Google]
sam.png
482KB, 370x443px
>>38232554
it's already time for bed. i work the night shift.

it was nice talking to you. i hope i run into another one of your threads soon

good night / day
>>
>>38226999
I was thinking about making a post like this soon. I was thinking "why are robots so hurt most of the time?" and I think it's due to lack of companionship in most instances. Robots need to be loving and caring for their fellow people on this board. I'm tired of seeing anons on here belittle each other and say hurtful things to boost their own egos. It is hard and sobering enough to admit your own flaws to the world, so please don't be rude and cold to the anons who do put their feelings and thoughts out there. I'm not asking for you all to agree with each other and turn this into a hugbox. You don't even have to support one another. Just please quit downtalking people who already likely feel just as down as you and are only looking for a temporary escape among like-minded individuals.

Go forth with kindness.

Also, nice get and nice words, OP.
>>
>>38232811
I hope that I die too! Living forever sounds lonely and scary. What happens when the Earth gets engulfed in the Sun's flames? Do I float around in space for millions of years, only to land on an inhospitable planet for another few BILLION years until that one blows up too? No thank you.
>>
File: 1499478803667.png (1MB, 741x838px) Image search: [Google]
1499478803667.png
1MB, 741x838px
boxxy lavs u
>>
>>38232862
It gets better, anon. I'm sorry that you are hurting.
>>
>>38232887
boxxy is a leftie roast, no one wants her love
>>
File: enough.jpg (3KB, 201x128px) Image search: [Google]
enough.jpg
3KB, 201x128px
>>38232903
no it fucking doesn't you faggot
actually die for saying such fucking nonsense
>>
>>38232887
Wow. She used to be so pretty.
>>
File: burning.gif (447KB, 480x340px) Image search: [Google]
burning.gif
447KB, 480x340px
>>38232682
I'm glad to restore the dream.
>>38232714
I'm sorry I actually faded off a little myself. Have a good day at work.
>>38232934
Relax, anon. Soothe your soul. Be rational.
You're the one spouting nonsense.
>>
>>38231566

"this food here, you pray AFTER you eat"
>>
>>38231667

take care of
>>
File: hgaaIWw.png (152KB, 600x503px) Image search: [Google]
hgaaIWw.png
152KB, 600x503px
>>38233065
>be rational
>someone spouting the tried in true meme of "it gets better!!!! xDD"

It's a fucking joke, plain and simple shit doesn't improve for some, saying things like that is just silly.
>>
>>38232942

back the fuck off???

reginald
>>
>>38233147
Your mindset very much affects reality.
If you try to think positive, it will affect your perception of reality
Sure, it won't change any other objective facts, but you will be happier with the present facts you face.

Take "tfw no gf" for example.
That is a solid fact, but the way you think about it can be either
>Im so fucking miserable and lonely and no one wants anything to do with me romantically
or
>Holy shit, look at all this free time I can spend on my hobbies! Look at all this money these fucking losers spend on their GF!

It doesn't change the fact of >nogf
But your mindset affects perception, and the way you perceive things can be that in a positive or negative light.
>>
File: feels_real_mad_man.png (118KB, 400x335px) Image search: [Google]
feels_real_mad_man.png
118KB, 400x335px
>>38233245
You imply there is always good that can be made in a situation, a positive outlook. There isn't, some people just don't have the luxury of a positive outlook, be it for various reasons.
>>
>>38233065

how often do you post here?
I would really like for you to find out one day that I found my Tohru, so you aware you are actually genuinely helping
>>
There is no hope for a broken disposable man like me in this world.
The best I can hope for is a swift death while I'm asleep.
>>
>>38232706
>>38226999
please respond
reginald originall
>>
File: wrryy.png (135KB, 483x442px) Image search: [Google]
wrryy.png
135KB, 483x442px
>>38233363
iktf anon, really gets to me when people break past the good sentiments and try to say stupid shit that they know for a fact isn't true. Some people are just broken and fucked, simply said.
>>
>>38233414
lolol this is my elaborate ruse to remind you are a loser
origning
>>
>>38233783
You're also a loser, and i am indeed a loser
>>
>>38233852
nope im not but we cant confirm that but i won over you this time now go cry about gf feels as i snuggle with mine now.

akira is gory
>>
>>38233973
>implying i haven't come to terms with being gfless forever

off my board normie faggot
>>
>>38226999
gay
fake
&
gay
fake
>>
>>38234021
you didnt come off with the terms of being a sadsack of shhit tho
just cry
>>
>>38235224
I haven't cried in years and i won't faggot, emotionless existence is best existence n o r mo
>>
>>38233337
I am on this board a lot but I rarely make threads or say things making it clear it's me.
>>
File: dismissing.jpg (58KB, 1000x970px) Image search: [Google]
dismissing.jpg
58KB, 1000x970px
work here is done, was alright at first but when to garbage
Thread posts: 123
Thread images: 59

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.