[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

is getting back with your ex a shitshow? finally got over her

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: 1497908697847.png (21KB, 261x209px) Image search: [Google]
1497908697847.png
21KB, 261x209px
is getting back with your ex a shitshow?

finally got over her but we start talking again and im back to square 1
>>
>>38226983
I don't have any exes, but I have noticed that other people who go back to an ex always regret it because the same problems exist and are usually worse the second time around. Just find someone new.
>>
>>38227008
its fucky, im playing with fire i fear. Like her a lot but don't like her at all
>>
>>38226983
#1 they almost never take you back, so you're just going to get drawn into orbit again. she's taking all the power from you.
She'll act nice and stuff, but it's all AN ACT unless she actually gives you some booty

#2 it is hell, she'll just fall into the same shit you broke up over before, only this time she gets to lord the guilt of breaking up over your head, or how she fucked some guy while yall were on break or some shit

just keep her as fwb if it can, if it goes further than that it's not worth it.
if she doesn't fuck you in a few days, then just drop her.
>>
>>38227047
hmmm, your probably right, we ended because of me tho. one minute shes my oneitis one minutes its fuck it.

we ended really bad so she said she wants to take things slow whatever that means
>>
>>38227095
try to take her on a date or whatever. just see how it goes, don't put too much weight on it.

if she keeps flaking or yall don't have chemistry anymore, just drop it

if "taking it slow" means she just wants to "talk" and not go anywhere with you, or blows you off, then fuck it, cuz that's orbiter territory.

you can't be afraid to drop a bitch out of your life though. like the pain from dropping her is WAY LESS than orbitting her for months/years.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.