[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My roommates' friend is sleeping upstairs on the futon,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

File: cutie.gif (2MB, 500x889px) Image search: [Google]
cutie.gif
2MB, 500x889px
My roommates' friend is sleeping upstairs on the futon, potentially wearing only a t-shirt. What do?
>>
>>38226855
>My roommates' friend is sleeping upstairs on the futon, potentially wearing only a t-shirt. What do?
What the fuck kind of answer are you looking for here?
If I told you to rape her would you do it? No, so why even ask?
>>
To add to it, I am actually subleasing from this girl and she is staying the night after a night at a bar with the roommates
>>
File: cff.png (65KB, 625x626px) Image search: [Google]
cff.png
65KB, 625x626px
>>38226855
Keep your hand on your pant and avoid a sexual harasement case being filled.
plus being raped by bbc in shower for 3 years
>>
cum on her
original
>>
One of the other girls who went out with them left her phone here while they were out, which I did of course go through.

>>38226892
>>38226877
You two are no fun
>>
maybe don't be a fucking autistic creep for once in your life . i know that's asking a lot
>>
make her some eggs and give her a blanket
>>
>>38226910
You're legit going to jail ass raped by jamal
>>
>>38226927
But I haven't done anything
>>
>>38226924
Does she gotta eat all the eggs ?
>>
>>38226855
sauce on this, famalam

I'm only seeing 4chan archives
>>
>>38226933
cant you just talk to her cunt ?
maybe she likes you fucking wagecuk
>>
>>38226912

Honestly this.

You think you're being funny but nobody else will see it that way and you'll get your life totally fucking destroyed if you try anything dodgy
>>
>>38226943
I saved it from 4chan myself

>>38226953
I did talk with her a bit before I gave up the futon to her so she could sleep. She has a boyfriend though, so she probably wouldn't accept any advances

>>38226924
I think she already has a blanket desu
>>
>>38226962
That's only if I get caught
>>
>>38227044

You're autistic enough to be posting about this and so you're definitely the type to get caught.

You don't seem to get it, it's always worse for people like you. If you just randomly wandered by and said something innocent to her in passing, it'd come out that you blatantly tried to hit on her and said some creepy shit.
>>
>>38227091
Projecting much?

Original comment
>>
>>38227116

Autistic much?

You're objectively an omega by making this thread. 4chan is full of stories of omegas failing miserably and getting rekt
>>
>>38226877
>>38226892
>>38226912
>>38226924
Didn't realise I was browsing reddit. I guess the domain names have changed and my computer has a virus that makes everything look Yotsuba image boards.
>>
Stop trying to be edgy and >le cool
>>
>>38227591
>Dude go to jail lmao XDDDDDDD
I didn't know we were peer pressuring normie scum here
>>
At least go take a picture

Or as many as possible
>>
Have a wank and jizz on your fingers. Sneak up to her and drop a little bit on her lip. Watch her involuntarily lap it up in her sleep. Then go and wank over it again.
>>
>>38229470
This is a good idea, of course it's too late now, however
>>
go put your nose inches from her asshole, and wait patiently for her to fart in her sleep. then inhale and fap.
>>
Sniff the futon after she leaves
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.