[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone else had a semi normal upbringing? I lived with both my

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5

File: 1498621521250.jpg (166KB, 597x607px) Image search: [Google]
1498621521250.jpg
166KB, 597x607px
Anyone else had a semi normal upbringing?
I lived with both my parents, they were divorced and my dad was an alcoholic liar but that's normal for a lot of kids, mom was really supportive, step dad was handicapped but super chill, i had friends in middle school, i was shy and asocial back then but nothing too bad.then high school came along, i became sad and angsty like alot of teens, exept i went way too far, i never left my room during holidays and free time, actively tried to not have friends, became completely isolated, hated humanity at it's core, became depressed and suicidal, thought about it basically all day.
Even now i haven't fucking changed, i really plan on killing myself by next month and iam glad i'll leave this earth. I'm just curious as to wtf happened to me, looking at my early days, i thought i would be a normie, still was a khv throughout my life though, if that even changes anything.
>>
File: 1465174655825.jpg (47KB, 500x348px) Image search: [Google]
1465174655825.jpg
47KB, 500x348px
>parents are poor, lowly educated immigrants
>they never really had any social life or friends
>provided me with food and shelter, the bare necessities basically
>mom was kind of overbearing and emotionally abusive
>dad never really involved himself with me, never taught me anything or spoke with me about personal things
>semi normie as a kid, had some friends in school but never did much outside of school
>never had a social life during high school
>became super shy/avoidant/anxious around 16
>lost all contact with people when HS finished
>never learned how to be an functional adult human being
>neet 5+ years with a few months of employment sprinkled in

how old are you? i think i'll be joining you soon.
>>
File: Lion-faced_deity.jpg (22KB, 205x252px) Image search: [Google]
Lion-faced_deity.jpg
22KB, 205x252px
>mostly normal parents
>grew up rich in a huge house
>grew up in a 95% white town
what the fuck happened to me, I can't do anything without fucking it up, I can't talk to normies without getting them to hate me
>>
>>38225826
I'm currently 22
>>38225878
I guess some of us were doomed from the start. Atleast some robots have reasons for being so autistic. I'm actually the reason why i'm such a failure.
>>
>>38225494
>average parents
>upper middle class upbringing
>dad always tried to get me into sports
>I never was into it too much
>dad used to be really good at lacrosse and a few other sports
>pretty bad at most sports I tried except basketball but still not good enough to get on the school team
>try out for a bunch of other spots always got cut, friends were on the sports teams
>gradually lose contact with them throughout middle school
>stop caring about school, at that time I thought learning was blind regurgitation, so I learn to hate learning for awhile
>become super cyical and depressed by the time I'm 14
>when HS starts I have lost most of my other friends
>don't even care, I'm in the purgatory between normie and robot, nobody even notices me really.
>have two good friends throughout HS though, spend alot of time fucking with the other normies and pulling pranks on chads, they never knew it was us.
>eventually High School ends, try college for awhile but again I still hated school
>join the military in 2012
>am a corpsman with the marines, make a bunch of friends who like to drink, hang and do cool active shit
>get into that for awhile
>brettygood.jpg
>get into fitness
>switch duty stations
>get stationed on a boat
>shit sucks
>everyone has a shitty attitude
>my job is mostly soul crushing admin bullshit and dealing with people trying to get out of work (by faking being sick)
>fucking hate it
>have only one friend there that likes doing active shit along with his wife
>still good friends with them btw
>go on deployment
>come back get out
>start school keep doing fitness shit
>still skinny but at least I can say I exercise regularly
>going to college full time
>have to interact with younger college kids now
>not sure if stacys are into me at all, don't care at all about girls tbqh
>definitely sexist though and hate most women

and that's basicly it. im kind of out of things to say. Things are going alright atm I guess.
>>
>>38226000
Good for you for being able to achieve something after school. And nice trips btw.
>>
Pretty much the same here OP except that my mom was the alcoholic and after the divorce my dad really never talked with me.
Now I'm sitting in my living room naked at 11 pm listening to hardbass and drinking orange juice.
>>
>>38226076
thanks anon. What really saved me was the collective disgust me and my other two friends had for most of my graduating class at the time. And then fitness with my buddy and his wife later.

I don't have any friends where I live now, and all my family members are all pretty far away but I try not to let it bother me.
>>
File: 1498000908909.jpg (93KB, 313x258px) Image search: [Google]
1498000908909.jpg
93KB, 313x258px
>>38225826

I was only a NEET for two years after high school and have been working a dead end job since. Otherwise, you and I are one.
>>
File: 1474703119330.jpg (70KB, 283x276px) Image search: [Google]
1474703119330.jpg
70KB, 283x276px
>>38226222

what do you work as? i was neet 2 years after HS then i attempted to go to school which i dropped out from within a month. took a wagecuck job at a department store for a few months and spent a year doing therapy.
>>
>>38225826
we are one and the same holy shit
>>
>>38225826
This is basically me, especially the HS and post-HS years, except my mom was more of an overprotective helicopter parent more than anything. My dad grew up with no father figure except an abusive uncle so I don't think he ever really learned how to be an involved father. The positive thing with them is how much they stressed higher education, so at least I didn't end up falling completely into the NEET trap. I'm going on a solid year of employment and I'll probably be graduating next year.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.