[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

whats the purpose of 'get a job' if i cant have a qt

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 6

File: NEET.jpg (67KB, 500x378px) Image search: [Google]
NEET.jpg
67KB, 500x378px
whats the purpose of 'get a job' if i cant have a qt gf because im a 5'6 ugly manlet
>you need to pay things uhhhh

im not an americuck, my parents didnt kick me out of house and im not a homeless, they will die in 30 years
>>
Ok then. Glad we got that sorted out.
>>
yea same lets fug
>>
>>38221860
>what's the point of getting a job if no gf
My nigger.

If I support society, by getting taxed, they need to make me VR friends and or advanced robot, rather than my money get gangstered into such high tech stuff going into only the military. But not even free healthcare? No free education? Then fuck you, don't expect us not to be very crooked.
>>
>>38221860
there isn't a point. anyone says differently they're lying
>>
As someone who has a job, I agree with you OP.

>You have to work for a girlfriend!
>Nothing in life is free!
Sure, but if I work and still can't get what I want then why bother working?
>>
>>38221860
maybe the reason you dont have a gf is the piss bottles, mound of garbage, and lack of personal hygiene... not the lack of a job?
>>
File: 14993744350741.jpg (36KB, 351x500px) Image search: [Google]
14993744350741.jpg
36KB, 351x500px
>>38221860
"It's called getting ahead in life, son, and girls like someone who'll provide for them. And all it takes is showing up, speaking with the manager, giving him a firm handshake, and telling him you want the job. It's as simple as that."
>>
There is none if you don't want to buy anything for yourself, they just hate people that leech off the system which is understandable because they wageslave for it.

Normalfags like >>38222812
will attack you because they can't comprehend the fact that there is no hope for us, we tried everything in our power.
We just don't fit into this society, so there is no point contributing to it.
>>
There isn't a point. You work so you can pay for things. If other people are buying you things then you don't need to work unless you want more money to buy more things. It's pretty fucking simple.
>>
>>38221860
Ugly people can get gfs. Just go out in public and look around. Don't let people on this board get you down. Some of them are just sick and want to see everyone else fail.

At the very least, you can use your money to afford hookers and stuff to satisfy the primal part of your psyche. Your brain will appreciate that.
>>
>>38222877
i didnt say contribute to it you beta cuck. i said take a fucking shower and this dude might actually get some pussy. unlike you faggot.
>>
>>38222983
Why do you imply he has poor hygiene?
I'm in the same boat as him and I take care of myself, especially when I tried to go out, with no positive results.
You believe in a just world where everyone can succeed because it naturally happened for you but we're doomed to fail from the start and no amount of taking a shower will change this.
>>
>>38223074
i have no "succeeded" in this life by any mean. i live with 2 room mates and work a dead end job. and i assume he has poor hygiene because there are piss bottles and garbage around him. This leads to odors that seep into pores and carpet bugs that can carry diseases. My life has looked pretty hopeless at times, at one point in my life i had those piss bottles and garbage stacked in my room too. After i tried to kms (obv. unsuccessful) i started actually trying just a little. getting up, cleaning my room, taking showers, etc etc... the point is when you're in a clean environment and take care of yourself, you feel better about yourself. (fact) and when you feel better about yourself you are more attractive to people. not just girls, everyone. so you can stay a beta cuck your whole life if you want to, i was just trying to offer some advice, faggot.
>>
>>38223243
that's not actually a picture of him you fucking dumbass
>>
>>38222983
ANGRY NORMIE ALERT
>>
>>38223243
>he thinks pic related is op in his room
Excuse me, I didn't think you'd be this retarded.
I agree that having a clear room is good for you, but it won't help OP to get a gf though.
>>
>>38221860
>he thinks all americans get kicked out
My mothers practically been begging me to move back in, having to deal with her is what's stopped me from doing it
>>
>>38223243
>and i assume he has poor hygiene because there are piss bottles and garbage around him
I'm giving this bait a strong 7 to a light 8. It gives the impression of being ignorant and reels you in with the personal story but that is also the bait's downfall since nobody could actually be that fucking stupid.

All in all it deserves a (you) but you're going to need some work.
>>
>>38221860
well enjoy being homeless in 30 years when you'll be unemployable
>>
>>38222942
Ugly people can, asocial retards can't.
>>
>>38223834
I've had several family members give me this line before.

I just don't see how it could possibly be worth suffering decades of wageslavery just to have the privilege of continuing that wageslavery into old age. That seems like a fate far worse than death to me.

Not OP here, just another NEET who sees no point in getting a job.
>>
>>38223956
you could save the money so you don't have to work when you're old

you have free housing
>>
>>38221860
none for you, but many of us are amerifats.
>>
>>38224011
What if I develop health problems (actually already have some), or don't even live very long? Then all the wageslavery to save for "retirement" was all for nothing.

What I have now is at least somewhat of a peaceful life, and if my health goes really downhill or a die tomorrow, at least I can rest knowing that I didn't have to work my ass off just to end up unhealthy or dead.
>>
idk man, I have a desire to work.
>>
>>38224167
I can't have peace being NEET knowing I'm ruining my future
>>
>>38224455
Good, we need people like you so I can recieve my NEETbucks.
>>
>>38224011
This isn't always true. I've known plenty of people who had to work until the day they died.
>>
>>38224455
It's not like I don't worry about it at all. I'm also very lonely and unfulfilled.

I just know that having to go to a job I hated would be far, far worse.
>>
>>38221964
>>38222709
If you feel that way, why not craft your own future?
Why not be apart of something greater?
An Outer Heaven for robots.
It's simple.
>>
>>38224714
Yo are you about to conscript us into some ultra secret organization fated to save the world from corrupt governments, shady corporations and maybe even the Devil's minions?!?!?
>>
File: Solitaires_Sans_Maisons.png (28KB, 1350x594px) Image search: [Google]
Solitaires_Sans_Maisons.png
28KB, 1350x594px
>>38224932
No I'm giving you a chance to join Solitaires Sans Maisons.
We seek to defy the world and create our Outer Heaven in order craft our own future.
Interested?
>>
>>38224965
Is it a suicide cult? I've joined too many and flaked and I'm starting think people are noticing...
>>
>>38225274
Fuck no
It's about creating a base a land to call our home
We already have members fully on board
Want in?
>>
File: 1477868366317.jpg (41KB, 640x527px) Image search: [Google]
1477868366317.jpg
41KB, 640x527px
>no chance at a wife or family
>the world expects me to be a cog in the machine and work regardless
hell fuckin nah
>>
If you're ugly why should you get a qt gf? Then the girl can't have a qt bf seems like an unfair arrangement
>>
>>38225321
Sure. I still reserve the right to kill myself anytime this shit starts getting paranormal.
>>
Self respect? Feeling like a functional human being? Independence? Growing out of the teenage phase of life?

The word manchild is not just a meme. People with attitudes like yours literally never grew out of childhood.
>>
>lose over 30% of my paycheck to taxes
>rent/food/utilities take out half of the remainder
>still have to pay more into company healthcare
>work 6 days a week
>khv manlet
Nah, I quit. Moved back to my mom's basement to NEET it up, fuck this gay society.
>>
>>38225379
>Self respect? Feeling like a functional human being? Independence?
all things that working 40 hours a week deprive you of :)
>>
>>38225352
Fine that's fair I guess.
Your future after all.
DHK8vd
>>
>>38225389
Literally not the case my neet friend, there is a reason why unemployed people are always either shamelessly degenerate or suicidal.
>>
File: 1498172576233.jpg (38KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1498172576233.jpg
38KB, 640x480px
refined material possessions

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KAExa9P7hME
>>
>>38225444
Wait. What's it about dude?
>>
>>38225486
We want to create our version of mother base for loners like us.
Feel free to take a look
>>
>>38225454
>shamelessly degenerate
hahahahaha
>>
>>38225587
You know, people who have disgusting living spaces and lazy appearances. No self respect, basically.

It's the key difference between those "wagies btfo" fantasies and real life neets.
>>
>>38225606
Tick tock wagie, I love when your kind try to cope lmao
>>
>>38221860
don't get a job, have a good time
>>
>>38221860
>whats the purpose of 'get a job' if i cant have a qt gf
This is all you need to ask because if you can't get a girl for whatever reason then there is no reason to be productive.

>tfw proud NEET for years.
>>
personally i know ill never have sex the way i want to, even if i was chad
>>
>>38221860
get a job retard. you only feel this way now because you're lazy.
>>
I work a shit normie job ad get paid shit. Still no GF, no home and no chance in hell of going to college. Wasnt born into rich normie chad family. SUICIDE WHEN?
>>
File: independent-thought.jpg (18KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
independent-thought.jpg
18KB, 400x300px
>>38221860
>whats the purpose of 'get a job' if i cant have a qt gf
Do not listen to this man, valued citizens! He is clearly suffering from depression, which clouds his judgement. Please, return to your work!
>>
>>38223243
>he thinks OP pic is actually OP
>this is how retarded the average sex-having normalfag is
>meanwhile OP will never find a gf
You are right OP, life is not a meritocracy. Why the fuck should you and I slave away half our lives for nothing when idiots like this can get girls without even trying
Thread posts: 56
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.