[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why don't you like normies?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

Why don't you like normies?
>>
Some of them are alright.
>>
>>38219016
Half of it is jealously, half of it is genuine contempt.
>>
>>38219016
It's easier to ask the reasons why /would/ i like normies.

I can't think of anything.
>>
Because I'm envious that I do not have a girlfriend who loves me and a fulfilling life.
>>
I want to shove rusty nails in my ears every time they open their mouths.
>>
>>38219016
I hate going outside and hearing normies talk about the same inane shit over and over again day in and day out. They're like the citizens in the book The Giver. Their pain is superficial. Their happiness is superficial. Even their sadness is a fucking joke. On the uncommon chance that you run across someone who seems like their thoughts run a little deeper than the average normalfag, there's about a 95% chance that they just read a book on philosophy recommended to them by their (((professors))), and feel like they're better than everyone else because of it.

They're all parasites that deserve to be slaughtered.
>>
>>38219016
Because they are
>normal
>>
Normies are pretty nice people that try to get along with others. Robots are selective of who they are nice to and are very judgemental. Robots want people to be patient and understanding with them, but robots will barley show any courtesy towards others.
>>
>>38219016
Depends on the normie.

There are people with friends and a gf who are good and individualistic people. There are also normies who follow every normie trend/fashion/hairstyle in order to desperately maintain normiedom. I don't like those normies
>>
Normie to me is just somone who isnt an empath. So most of 4chan could be considered "normie" for me.
>>
>>38219176
hey friendo :-)
>>
Its the Humor and their rules, here i can talk to you about everything and you make me laugh, like my robot friends, but with normies i have to pretend to laugh at their jokes and like their intrestes, but i dont, it exausts me, and i hate their deep wish to change everything instead of taking what you got, robots with there inventing power, the way they survive... I love you robots
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.