[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The most autistic thing you've ever done?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

File: 1499445022737.jpg (23KB, 579x152px) Image search: [Google]
1499445022737.jpg
23KB, 579x152px
The most autistic thing you've ever done?
>>
File: 1449967287039.png (47KB, 632x852px) Image search: [Google]
1449967287039.png
47KB, 632x852px
>>38218968
I used to know a cute girl called 'Belle'.
I should point out this was in college not high school. But I fell in love with her and she was my oneitis.
I dug a 50 metre deep hole by hand and called it the 'Belle Well'. I sent her about 10 videos of myself throwing coins into it wishing her to be my gf

She wasn't impressed though and tried to get a fucking restraining order. regret those weeks of digging
>>
Mining XDN (digitalNote) going to be filthy rich when the price goes up, what coins are you mining
>>
>>38219427
DigitalNote is never going to be worth a fuck. Its just a slightly less crappy Monero but doesnt have volume and is based on Cryptonote which is broken. Should be mining whatever makes you the most money then trading it for Verge
>>
>>38219331
That actually sounds like an impressive way to win a girl's heart. Even if you didn't win, you still I, a random guy on a mongolian nipple stroking forum's respect
>>
>>38219331
>50m
sure
>>
Maybe not that autistic, but in High School I was in choir and was one of the few people who made it to the Area competition. Since there weren't that many people from our school who made it to that point (maybe 5 or 6), our choir director just got a large SUV to take us all to the competition, which was about 3 hours away. Now I was dangerously infatuated with one of the girls who was going as well (in hindsight she was so out of my league it wasn't even worth stressing over, but whatever). Anyways, despite our numbers the car was still pretty full, and since me and her were probably the smallest of the group we had to sit together in the very cramped tight back seat spaces.

I was forced to sit basically right up against this girl I had a huge crush on for a 3 hour ride, and I don't think I said a single goddamn word the entire time.

And it's not even like I was some naive shy freshman, we were both seniors at this point and I still couldn't get myself to act like a normal person. Again, I highly doubt I had any sort of a chance with her, but she was always fairly nice to me and even still I sperged like that. Still makes me cringe.
>>
>>38219331
She should have went out with you
>>
>>38219881
gone*

t. autism
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.