[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Woman Hate Thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: 1pgGUTp.jpg (143KB, 844x731px) Image search: [Google]
1pgGUTp.jpg
143KB, 844x731px
It's that time of the day robots! Share your stories with women! Greentext is accepted as well. Also source for pic related: https://jaymans.wordpress.com/2013/07/12/whos-having-the-babies/
>>
women are alright

they have the same rates of loyalty and compassion of men and then some

they do get overcome with emotion at things and while they aren't irrational as a rule they do trend so

they've a keener sense of emotion that empowers them to carry out darker/more manipulative behavior than would occur to a man

they're less beholden to principles and virtues, and have less of a sense of aspiration, because these are things demanded of men and they're urged to apply their ambitious or competitive energies elsewhere

a great many of them are simply better than us and a relationship with women of this variety will end on account of you and your faults and you'll be intensely aware of it
>>
>>38219008
>they have the same rates of loyalty and compassion of men
I don't necessarily disagree with everything you said but in what regard do women have the same loyalty rate as men? Less likely to cheat?
>>
I have literally never known a male to leave a female because he thinks he could do better. That most definitely does not apply the other way around. Most women are terrible and sociopathic.
>>
>>38219246
Yeah

I think men are way more disposed to cheat, although women are better at it

Women generally want to kind of lock down a mate and men want all dat pussy

I know that sounds kind of unreasonable and unfair but when you dig into it there's a wealth of reasons behind it.
>>
>>38219967
>I think men are way more disposed to cheat
I personally see no problem with this even though it makes me jealous of slayers but I understand where you are coming from.
>>
Why would you want woman who have less education to have more children?
This just tells me that poor girls like to have more kids which I already knew
>>
>>38220252
>Why would you want woman who have less education to have more children
Why would you want smart women to have children when the man is the only one that is required to do more educated tasks more often than not (i.e STEM)? I didn't know they taught how to be housewives in college.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.