[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ayy

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 2
Thread images: 1

You guys were right. I used to browse this place a few years ago just for the laughs but god damn it some of you were actually totally right about some women. Most of the stuff posted here is bullshit but some of it speaks the truth.

Loneliness that guys face is totally different than what girls call "being lonely and abandoned". I've literally had periods in the last two years of my life where I wouldn't have anybody to speak with for weeks and weeks on end. I would try to stay after class but since all of my class is females they would all leave as soon as possible and I would be left with the teacher discussing studies. When I finally got to meet a girl who is "depressed" and "lonely" turns out she has a circle of friends, leading a successful life and has no troubles at all finding someone. She would often complain about how lonely she is and I would just laugh on the inside of what I was hearing.

It's way easier to find your place in society as a female than as a guy. As a guy you are expected to be competitive and have skills, hobbies and income sources that are better than the next guy, but as a female the requirements that society places on you are much much lower and more forgiving. Being the only guy in class I would often see girls around me get praised for making the right choice of getting educated, and making the effort. A lot more to say but getting lazy and you get the idea.
>>
>>38217410
>a normie finally gets his first enlightement

Can't unknow the truth now. Give it a while longer and you'll see we were right about most things, even if you think they're "mean". Life as a woman is life on tutorial mode.
Thread posts: 2
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.