[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why would anyone in their right mind date a woman who is or has

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2

File: 1367378835468.jpg (106KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
1367378835468.jpg
106KB, 1024x576px
Why would anyone in their right mind date a woman who is or has been through college?

Going for higher educated bitches is a path to certain cuckoldry.
>>
Sure Timmy, keep watching your animes and maybe you will find some woman whom is simpleton.
>>
>>38217289
Isn't it a lot wiser to make judgments on a case-to-case basis? 99% of people are retarded trash, regardless of what group you're looking at, so generalizations are always going to be worthless.
>>
>dating a woman

This isn't the 90's anymore lol.
>>
>>38217317
If a woman is or was in college, she has a MUCH higher chance of having taken miles of thundercocks. It's not a generalization, it's a probability thing. She also has been indoctrinated to be hypergamous, if not by the matriarchy, then by her peers.

Why would anyone choose a college whore who fucked for free over a nice, humble uneducated woman?
>>
>>38217376
teeheehee XDDD
>>
>>38217380
It doesn't matter how much of a "higher chance" a person has of something. There is still a chance they are nothing like that at all. Picking out random qualifiers for people isn't going to serve you any good at all because like I said most people are definitely going to be shit regardless of how picky you are. Your probability is worthless when the odds are always stacked against you no matter where you look, so you may as well just ignore those factors and just keep an open mind.
>>
>>38217289
>implying anyone on this board is going to date a woman in the first place
>>
>>38217408
>There is still a chance they are nothing like that at all
It's so small that it's negligible.

>you may as well just ignore those factors and just keep an open mind.
Cuck advise. You have to know the probability so you can know what to avoid.

I'm dropping these truths on people because I don't want them to end up cucked. You, on the other hand, are leading them to cuckoldry. Not cool
>>
>>38217289
you say that as if they'd be smarter than me even after college.
>>
>>38217289
Most Western "men" are not in their right minds. Which is why they hate Muslim men for not being slutworshipping cucks.

They think women have the right to fuck chads in order to "explore her sexuality".

But yeah, if cuckolding/hotwifing is not your thing, stay away from girls who have been to college

>>38217307
>t. roastie
>>
>>38217380
Because it takes two incomes to have a shot at a middle class suburban lifestyle (ironically, in part, because women entered the workforce and halved real wages due to a glut in labor supply)

>>38217408
Its still about calculated odds

College girls are a far bigger gamble than uneducated qts
>>
>>38217408
>Keeping an open mind
Id rather gamble half my assets at the roulette table desu famalamo
>>
>>38217789
>it takes two incomes to have a shot at a middle class suburban lifestyle
Not if you live frugally within your means. The problem is that college cunts are already used to a certain lifestyle that doesn't involve restraint, economic or sexual. Nothing but a very extravagant lifestyle can satisfy them after they graduate college. That's why they become so hypergamous and will cuck you if you get with them if you're not chad or rich.
>>
>>38217750

I used to be a /pol/ type guy that hated muslims but now I've come to appreciate islam. If christianity isn't strong enough to keep people in line, it deserves to be conquered by the righteous.
>>
>>38217289
College girls are garbage. Sauce on OP image?
>>
>>38217971
t. Muhammad ibn Ibrahim
>>
>>38217289
i dont care for college girls but pic related are pretty hot, desu. where can i find more?
>>
>>38217971
Christianity is not to blame. It's people and their degeneracy who are to blame. Blame the university system too for indoctrinating women with degenerate liberated womyn horseshit.

>>38218001
Mesu Kyoshi 3
>>
>>38217289
Took me learning that the hard way to realize it, but it's fucking true. All college teaches women is that they can be unrepentant whores without any (immediate) consequences. If I ever have a girl, I am never sending her to university.

>>38217307
>angry hole

I don't know why they come here when they clearly don't want to be here.
>>
>go to uni
>get a good degree that actually makes you money
>neither you or the women at uni are virgins this is something you will have to accept
>have high sexual market value, you work out, you are well spoken and well groomed
>try to find someone who wants kids and is reasonably intelligent
>start dating
wow you made it, fast forward a few years and you have a well paying job and a family, just don't be autistic and be up front about what you want when you start actually dating. Most important thing here is to not be a brainlet, and not live in the U.S. where prenups don't mean anything and the justice system is not completely skewered in case you ever get divorced, honestly I don't know what to do if you're a burger. I think the important question to ask yourself is why you want a girlfriend in the first place, to me it's mostly about having children.
>>
>>38218278

The point is to not get involved with educated whores. What is so hard for you to understand about this shit?

The smarter they are, the easier they can cuck you. You won't even know she's doing it. You'll be outsmarted. The rest of your post is meaningless.
>>
>>38218278
Normies need to get off of this board, as soon as possible.
>>
>>38218116
>If I ever have a girl, I am never sending her to university
At some point, university will be mandatory.
>>
The subtext in this thread is really about how omega males in college are incapable of getting an objectively higher value educated female while they're at university.
>>
>>38219209
Yeah, and?

It's not because of ourselves or whatever shit you want to blame us for, like every normie who ever set foot on here. It's a symptom of a social/cultural illness.

Also to make you fucks see once and for all that just because women are educated, doesn't mean they're good people. They're even sluttier.
>>
>>38217380
t. Someone who has touched a LOT of women in his life
>>
>>38218452
How does a college education make a woman better at cucking? What's the logic here?
>>
>>38219273
>It's everyone else's problem!
>So what if I'm in the minority as to my issues! I'm right!
Man, you are never going to get laid.
>>
>>38219425
>>38219604
>meaningless ad hominems
Your comments are worthy of nothing more than an asswipe.

>>38219489
They're smarter. Smarter people are better at deception.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.