[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw you will never know the feel of going to dinner with a girl

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: 1481012004602.jpg (83KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1481012004602.jpg
83KB, 1080x1080px
>tfw you will never know the feel of going to dinner with a girl
>>
>>38217142
is that Disney show still on anyway?
>>
File: 1499218023222.jpg (22KB, 612x408px) Image search: [Google]
1499218023222.jpg
22KB, 612x408px
>The only reason you're single is because you're lazy, champ.
>Which is the reason you're getting dressed and i'm taking you to the mall to meet girls.
>All you have to do is walk up to the girl you like, look in her eyes and give her a firm, strong handshake while you ask her if she wants to be your girlfriend.
>I did that with your mother and look at us in our 20+ year marriage.
>>
>>38217158
No thankfully. It was shit.
>>
>>38217163
Back in your day women simply didn't have access to Chads so easily.
>>
>>38217142
I did this when I was 15.

I didn't dump her fast enough but it happened.
>>
>>38217243
Also feminism did not convince everyone that any non-Chad male approaching a girl is automatically sexual harrassment
>>
It's not that great.
Girls are incapable of holding a conversation and expect you to ask them question after question so all they have to do is answer
>>
>>38217142
Im thinking about this more and more lately are were really living in such a different world from our parents and grandparents, i mean being a slut back then would have brought on alot of shame and everyone was catholic
>>
>>38217464
>feminism did not convince everyone that any non-Chad male approaching a girl is automatically sexual harrassment

You're retarded.
>>
I know that feel. It's not much honestly.
>>
>>38217142
I look at this picture and feel nothing. What would I even do? What makes it enticing for either of us?
>>
>>38217142

I've been on daytime coffee dates with girls.

But god damn, I'd love to just once, take a real qt girl to a nice fancy restaurant for a good evening date.
>>
I took my mom to a resteraunt, so I literally have taken a girl.
>>
>>38217545
No. You're retarded. Women make gal rape allegations pretty much fifty percent of the time. Where men never do it.ever seen a cunt(woman) with a none Chad? I thought not.
>>
Eh, I would just fuck it up anyway.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.