[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>attractive girl notices you and says hello >you start

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: girl.jpg (73KB, 620x349px) Image search: [Google]
girl.jpg
73KB, 620x349px
>attractive girl notices you and says hello
>you start talking, hit it off
>she's funny, nice, friendly
>she invites you to her place
>starts getting touchy, close
>you let her, since she's kind of hot
>sex happens
>afterwards she tells you to get out
>"i only used you for your dick anon, sorry"

How would you feel about that? It wouldn't be so bad right? You had fun, she had fun.
So why is it, that girls whine about the same thing when the genders are reversed?
>>
"What would happen if I do not get out?"
>>
>>38213974
Honestly, I would feel sad and manipulated. I'd rather she have been truthful if she only wanted to have sex.
>>
>>38214002
Eventually you'd have to leave since you'd starve to death. She wont feed your ass. Besides, she can always call the cops.

That's not the point though. The point is, being used for your dick would actually be pretty awesome if the girl is moderately attractive.
But if a guy uses a girl for her pussy, its literally the worst possible thing he can do to the girl next to rape. It doesn't make sense.
>>
>>38214054
I guess you're in the minority then. I'd even wager that you're a femanon.
>>
I would be devastated because I'm not a normie who wants meaningless sex.
>>
>>38214141
No. I am a man who hates being manipulated.
>>
>>38214054
>>38214143
>>38214172
I think there's four options here for this type of thinking.

First option, you're a virgin, and you think sex is something special.
Second option, you don't want to appear shallow so you've convinced yourself you're not after sex.
Third option, you're actually a girl.
Fourth option, you have hormonal imbalances.

Or maybe every interaction i've had with actual people during my life was a lie and i've judged human nature wrongly.
>>
So this thread is basically an implication that all guys want meaningless sex, and that any guy who doesn't is defective in some way?

Monogamy is crucial to maintaining a civilized society and progressing mankind further from its primitive roots.

>>38214278
Sex is something special because it can spread terrible diseases and create unwanted and/or unsupported children. It's far from a harmless, risk-free activity.
>>
>>38214278
Most people don't like being used
>>
>>38213974
>she doesn't expect me to cuddle with her when the deed is done
I would be stoked
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.