[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Untreatable gonorrhea = Normalfags on suicide watch

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 4

File: 1499441004053.png (420KB, 646x572px) Image search: [Google]
1499441004053.png
420KB, 646x572px
>mfw the beta uprising isn't just fed-up men, it's a plague
Praise KeK. Post yfw roasties BTFO.

https://www.theguardian.com/society/2017/jul/07/untreatable-gonorrhoea-superbug-spreading-around-world-who-warns
>>
File: 1499194929999.gif (822KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
1499194929999.gif
822KB, 480x270px
>>38212296
Based STDs
>>
>3 cases

Dear Lord, we must stop all sex immediately.
>>
>>38212504
>770 years ago

>3 cases

Dear Lord, we must quarantine all plague victims.
>>
>>38212296
Lol the gays are flipping the fuck out. And so are the cucks
>>
>>38212504
3 KNOWN cases
>>
>>38212296
Oh no whatever will I do? If only there was some latex glove like object that I could put on my penis...
>>
>>38212296
Nature is always there to erode the hedonistic walls of man. Nice job stepping up to big pharma gonobro
>>
>>38212758
Just like how condoms stopped HIV, r-right?
>>
>>38212789
>implying junkie fag didnt have a big impact
condors helped but it's a multi sided front
>>
>>38212789

HIV numbers are hugely inflated by dumb Africans who do nothing but fuck all the time.

I'd wager that most new cases of it in the West are down to bug chasers and crack whores.
>>
>>38212638

Gonorrhoea isn't symptomless, is it? Anyone with it would get treatment pretty fast and then cases of super gonorrhoea will be diagnosed.

3 is still extremely low.
>>
>>38212789
Condoms only work if you wear them. Turns out most fags and niggers don't.
>>
>>38212758
That doesnt make you bulletproof, you can get it from sex in ANY orifice. So one naked blowie joey or natty lickaroo can do ya.
>>
>>38212869
>https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gonorrhea
>Many people have no symptoms
>>
>>38212296
HAHAHAHAHAHA, normalfag pandemic best day of my life.
>>
>>38212869
Actually sometimes it is. Half of women who have it do not know they had it. Also 3 million cases of gonorrhea in the US every year. Enjoy your prostate cancer, normalfag.
>>
>>38212909
>So one naked blowie joey or natty lickaroo can do ya.
The probability of transmission must be close to zero for that, surly.
>>
File: 20170523_101451.png (291KB, 475x475px) Image search: [Google]
20170523_101451.png
291KB, 475x475px
What a good time to be a virgin
>>
>>38213027
Wrong, idiot. I know for a fact it's around 25% transmission rate for a blowjob if we're talking about Chlamydia.

Also: tons of people get gonorrhea of the throat.
>>
>>38213027
Not only is it likely getting it from oral it has a 90% chance of having no symptoms early on from oral
>>
>>38213103
>Wrong, idiot
Why do you have to be such an asshole? Are you that insecure about your intelligence?
>>38213108
I still can't find any actual probabilities, but apparently it's quite common for it to be passed to a man during receptive oral. But the other way around (man going down on woman) it's apparently quite rare. Which is actually the opposite to what I suspected.
> it has a 90% chance of having no symptoms early on from oral
I can believe that.
>>
>>38212296
fucking summerfag
>btfo
>yfw
>beta
>kek
>roasties
you're trying so hard it's depressing
>>
>>38212296
Fucking finally. Let's hope this destroys degeneracy the way aids did back in the 80's. Cannot fucking wait.
>>
>>38212833
>HIV numbers are hugely inflated by dumb homosexuals who do nothing but fuck all the time.
ftfy
>>
>>38213280
While it is low for any non-penis licker to get it the real problem is disseminated gonorrhea. Also another issue is that the only symptom for oral gonorrhea is a sore throat and that's AFTER a (7-21) gestation period.

http://www.medicinenet.com/oral_gonorrhea_symptoms/views.htm
http://www.clinicaladvisor.com/hospital-medicine/disseminated-gonorrhea/article/603114/
>>
>>38213312
The sweet days of summer when it becomes x10 easier to discard an opinion because of "le summerfag" meme
Summerfags are the only ones accusing others of being summerfags
GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY BOARD
>>
>>38213312
He is crossboarding from /pol/
Probably one of the r/T_D transplants
>>>/pol/132752033
>>
>>38213280
>Are you that insecure about your intelligence?
Go fucking fuck your self faggot. I'm probably at least 10 times smarter than you, my IQ is 167, that bigger than Einsteins. I am probably the smartest person on the WHOLE FUCKING BOARD, and you're fucking nothing, literally fucking nothing. I've read CTMU (it's good I recommend that all non-brainlets read it), I understood it in it's entirety. I bet you struggle to understand a fucking Where's Waldo Book. You little, insignificant shit, thinking you're all so fucking good. WELL YOU AREN'T. I could have gone to motherfucking Harvard, but I didn't want to, I could see that college was nothing but a jew scam to get you dependent on usury. Besides I could have taught those fucking pencil neck "professors" more than they could have taught me (shit like calculus isn't hard, fucking dumb niggers lmao I taught myself that shit when I was 14). I'm better than you, I'm better than anyone on this entire fucking site, you better remember that you shit eating peon.
>>
>>38213312
>le summerfag meme
Found the summerfag.
>>
>>38213733
Potential soon-to-be anti-Semitic thread reported.

As a proud member of Anonymous working with other members in Anonymous and the JIDF with #OPIsraeliShield #OPNeverAgain, I report all threads that depict anti-Semitism / and or otherwise anti-Semitic content.

These threads and its content can be but are are not limited to: 'Red Pills, >just a coincidence, >JIDF detected, >Good Goy, Holocuast denial', and this also includes such threads about 'Hollywood, Wall Street, George Soros, Cultural Marxism, Communism' as these can often be places where such violations are performed with anti-Semitic pictures.

We must also mention that threads/images that are anti-Semitic that are drawn, sketched, animated, or crafted, are just as bad as the real thing and is also in violation of rules of not just 4chan but the Anti Defimation League (ADL), and the Jewish Internet Defence Force (JIDF), and the laws of the European Union (EU).

We in Legion thank the Janitors & Moderators of 4chan who listen to our reports and work with us along with the interception and help from the ADL, JIDF, American Civil Liberties Union (ACLU), EU, and Google & Microsoft in working together to help stop anti-Semitism.

Remember, we must protect the Chosen People as they are our Greatest Ally!

Never stop fighting the vile scum of this Earth such as Neo-Nazis, Anti-Semites, and White Supremacists!

I might be Heaven, but I'm bringing you Hell
>>
>>38212296
While this is good news, remember it's mostly fags, and to a lesser extent niggers, who will be affected.

Chad isn't getting his life ruined anytime soon.
>>
Thank you lord God almighty for your justice and punishment against this world of fornicators and promiscuous women. Punish the women lord. They are a failed creation, look at all the single men. Look how ungrateful women are to their husbands.

A woman can be involved in a marriage for 20 years but if she finds one thing bad about you she reviles you and curses you.
>>
>>38213574
can we ban this guy? Why the fuck do mods allow poltoddlers to leave their quarantine board?
>>
>>38214994
>>38213574
>>38213312
summerfags/newfags , you're probably underage because you obviously haven't been on r9k longer than a year.
>>
File: hooded sad man.jpg (13KB, 236x272px) Image search: [Google]
hooded sad man.jpg
13KB, 236x272px
>tfw had sex with a prostitute last year
>caught an STD called Molluscum contagiosum
>tfw my dad and mother found out about my STD, but not the prostitute
>dad found it funny as fuck
>started calling me 'The shellfish shagger' for months on end because of the word 'Mollusc'
>made me eat shellfish for dinner for like 4 weeks
>even now he throws salty water at me as a joke

fuck normies, I hope this disease kills them all
>>
>>38215165
>lol my son just got a STD XD
I hope you're just memeing; I seriously want to track down your parents and beat the shit out of them. I'm glad you didn't get something serious, is it gone now?
>>
>>38215165
>dad found it funny as fuck
>started calling me 'The shellfish shagger' for months on end because of the word 'Mollusc'
>made me eat shellfish for dinner for like 4 weeks
>even now he throws salty water at me as a joke
Ha ha, what the fuck? You're dad must have been a Chad when he was younger.
>>
>>38212296
god that std is sexy
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.