[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Post a feel ITT. >tfw she's forgotten about you.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 5

File: C_6x3bEVwAA4U2f.jpg (153KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
C_6x3bEVwAA4U2f.jpg
153KB, 1200x900px
Post a feel ITT.

>tfw she's forgotten about you.

I miss you Anna
>>
Tfw my dads health is in bad shape and he can barely walk

I'm scared
>>
>>38212176
May I ask whats wrong with him?
>>
>tfw hiding from people for an year or so
so far it's pretty comfy
>>
Too late and she's engaged now
>>
>>38212152
Tfw i thought i had a chance with this girl, and turned out i was just a play toy to pass time with (not in the good way, in the:"im not ready for anything phisycal anon" way) and yet she was the closest i had ever gotten to getting a gf.
I still think about you paula.
>>
>>38212458
injured himself
I'm not used to seeing him helpless
hope he gets better soon
>>
>>38212579
She was just using you to make herself feel good?
Sounds evil
>>
>>38212580
I'm sorry man, that sounds awful
Just spend some time with him make sure he has you at least
>>
>>38212625
Only realised that after a week of no contact... I was really angry for a long time before realising she wasnt worth it.
>>
>>38212972
It's sometimes hard to let go, at least for me
>>
File: 1499416934313.jpg (37KB, 400x386px) Image search: [Google]
1499416934313.jpg
37KB, 400x386px
>>38212152
>she was just pretending to love you to make you feel better
>>
>>38213208
What's the story there?
How long did it last?
>>
>>38213208
2 years, Ended up cheating on her because I couldn't stand her constantly ignoring me. Turns out she was never even into me and was just too nice to say no.
>>
>>38213222
>>38213266
Fuck replied to wrong post. Sorry trips here's your (you)
>>
I faked some drama just to avoid the chances of having to meet my steam friends irl.

Now I have new steam friends but it's only a matter of time before I do the same to them.
>>
>>38213266
Why not just break up with her if things were that bad?
>>
>tfw met my best friend for the first time in months today and it made me feel depressed to hear how good his life is

I'm happy for him, he hasn't changed much, I just feel shit being next to him with my life.
>>
>>38213349
Are you scared or anxious to meet them or just don't want to?
>>
>>38213379
They were nice people but they belond to some of the worst communities on steam and a couple lived not too far from me and I didn't want to deal with their potential autism
>>
>>38213455
Do you have many friends IRL? Personally I've been really close to internet friends which I wished I could meet in the past (even though it's a bit of an anxious thought)

I guess if you have close friends already it's fine, I just wondered if you were perhaps throwing away a good opportunity
>>
>>38212625
This is the core of all relationships though.
>>
File: 20170430_172933.jpg (2MB, 4128x2322px) Image search: [Google]
20170430_172933.jpg
2MB, 4128x2322px
>>38212152
>Tfw you spend fourth of July alone sitting on the roof.
>>
Tfw 19 and no beard to hide my ugliness.
>>
>>38212579
I had a girl use me too. Her boyfriend beat her and she she started hanging out with me and we fucked. She would say how she really really likes me and that I make her smile and all that nonsense. About a month into our relationship I get a message from a friend on Jewbook. It was a link to her Instagram account and it was a picture of her and her boyfriend at a bar kissing. Fucking slut was just using me to pass time. It pisses me off because I don't emotionally invest in people and I feel betrayed about it and just stick to the few friends I have now.
>>
>>38212152
>I miss you Anna
I echo your sentiment, only for a different person.
>>38212580
>I'm not used to seeing him helpless
I know more or less how you feel. I remember my granddad as being a fairly strong and independent man. Then he decided to have an operation on his back (he'd been in pain since the 60's). It got rid of the pain, but there were a few consequences, as such he spent the last 8 years of his life pretty much just sat in the same chair, every day. Doing nothing.

I hope your dad gets better dude.
>>
>>38213775
About the same for me here too anon, the bf did not beat her but cheat on her repeatedly, and treated her like shit. As i said we had no physical contact, just talking and talking and we got into really intimate subjects, like how her bf made her cut and shit like that. I really opened up to her and she tossed my aside like a used piece of gum. I still feel like shit because of it.
>>
>>38213544
most men with beards look shit anyway
>>
>>38213950
>the bf did not beat her but cheat on her repeatedly
why do people bother with people like this
>>
Tfw covered in sunburn all over and my arms hurt
>>
>tfw remember stuff from high school
>all the missed chances
>all the gf's I never had
>now I just look at their pictures on social networks and they are beautiful and have boyfriends and I wonder how things could have gone and I am alone
>>
File: 1499434822318.gif (95KB, 500x384px) Image search: [Google]
1499434822318.gif
95KB, 500x384px
>>38212152
I-is it the same Anna?! I miss her too so so much...
>>
>>38217260
Doubt it because she's a horrible person and I'm crazy for missing her
>>
>>38217320
Hair color? Race?
>>
>>38217320
>she's a horrible person
How so?
>>
>>38213775
You cucked him. Who cares?

>>38213950
No, in that situation, you're the cuck.
>>
>>38218362
>>38218381
She's selfish and I was stupid enough to let her fuck up my life
>>
>>38218719
>let her fuck up my life
How did she do that?
>>
>>38218757
It doesn't really matter, it's done now, I can't change it.
I should have got over her but there was always a small part of me determined to make everything right. I'm an idiot.
And this is one of my reasons for trust issues.
>>
>Tfw mom is being abused (mostly emotionally/shouting) by dad who has anger aand alcohol issues and she is taking it out on my younger sister
Now I want to strangle them all except Lisa,is it even possible to break a circle of shitty family relations?
>>
>>38218871
Yeah but the thing is you're probably wrong and have no clue what you're talking about
So explain it and then I will let you know.
>>
>>38218995
I don't want to go too much into detail on 4chan
>>
>>38219140
So what's your discord/skype?
>>
>>38218881
There's no way out of the hole you're in, sorry. You've been shit since like season 10.
>>
>tfw she never calls
>tfw she's never happy to see you
>tfw she doesn't want to see you
>tfw she doesn't need to see you
>>
>>38219185
why are you so curious? I'm just some loser on the intetrnet
>>
>>38219289
Because I want to know what the fucking problem is and I Want to hear about her
>>
>>38219303
I wouldn't worry about it, dragging up the past often just brings up a lot of old feelings I'd rather try to suppress
>>
>>38219323
Uh but you seriously aren't getting over it, as it is so, can't hurt.
>>
>>38219349
I'll be okay, with time
I have a slower time letting go than the average person
Thread posts: 50
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.