[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are girls naturally unfunny? They only have three types of

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 7

File: Girls.png (490KB, 449x401px) Image search: [Google]
Girls.png
490KB, 449x401px
Why are girls naturally unfunny?
They only have three types of humour:
>lol so randumb xD jokes
>trending memes
>If they use tumblr: feminist humour and saying "OMG This!!!"

There's nothing else. I've never seen or heard a girl try to be funny in a different way. Why is that?
>>
>>38211958
It's because they don't have to. They know the only valuable things are their vaginas and their looks so they don't bother with anything else.
>>
>much happy. So humor.
>I don't heckin care
>look at that pupper XDDD
>look at this Vine xDDDD
>>
>>38211958
Some of the funniest people I know are my sorority sisters. Try again, sweetie
>>
>my spirit animal is pizza :DDD :DDD
>>
>>38212938
OMG i just need my coffee in the morning!! xD *shares Facebook meme*
>>
>>38212111
I think the "H*ckin pupper" thing is funny, but i'll have to disagree with trips.
>>
>>38212027
They're your friends. Of course you think they're funny.
>>
>>38211958
Because they live in a parallel reality, if someone doesn't treat them like a princess they think that that person is rude, if they make a joke, people normally laugh at it, if they have an opinion, people normally (or at least pretend) respect and/or encourage it.

You can't actually improve at something if you don't even know what you're doing wrong.
>>
>>38211958
Because they dont need it.
>>
File: IMG_7031.png (30KB, 300x250px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7031.png
30KB, 300x250px
>>38213037
But i do need coffee in the morning anon. And don't even think about talking to me before I finish ALL of my joe.
>>
>>38214794
>I'm a grill
No, you're not
>>
girls are fuckin normies if you didn't notice by now, and they'll always have shitty jokes
>>
I've never met a girl who is actually, genuinely funny
>>
>>38211958
Why are unfunny men so insecure over funny women?
>>
Humor is social, so this is why robots are unfunny as fuck
>>
>>38215295
It's always our fault in roasties minds
>>
>>38215364
I'm a man. Sorry that you don't have a sense of humor tho.
>>
>>38211958
the catch is that girls are funny but only to other girls just like guys are funny only to other guys. Men and women have different humor
>>
There was this one time when I was in college that me and my roomates were playing xbox and we would trade off controllers if we lost. This one roommate was a complete sociopath, he had a couple rape accusations against him, used to pass out drunk and shit himself, the dude was just a monster. He haaaaaaated women too on a primal level too.

Anyways, we were all playing modern warfare one time and me and our other roommates had our girls over and mine was chilling on the top bunk. He comes in last place, so he has to give the controller up and he's furious about it.

I ask him for the controller and he looks straight at my GF and goes "HEY WHORE, HOW ABOUT A FREE XBOX CONTROLLER" and winds up and with all of his might he flung the controller at her and hit the bitch right in the forehead. She started crying and I shit you not, I've never laughed so hard in my entire life.

And woman think they know what funny is, i'll never laugh that hard again as long as I live
>>
>>38215484
Why is that funny exactly? Maybe you just suck at funny stories.
>>
File: 10101001.jpg (104KB, 482x700px) Image search: [Google]
10101001.jpg
104KB, 482x700px
>>38215315
u dum as shit bro
>>
>>38215561
See? Not a funny reply.
>>
>>38215531
>Why is that funny exactly
Humor is subjective, what isn't funny to you may be funny for OP
>>
>>38215484
Autistic read of the day

Original or not original. It doesn't matter
>>
File: 1499405022220.jpg (310KB, 2560x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1499405022220.jpg
310KB, 2560x1600px
http://www.vanityfair.com/culture/2007/01/hitchens200701

tldr they don't need to be
>>
Not true, i've met at least 3 girls that are into dark humor, memes and sarcastic jokes.
>>
>>38215579
No I think the guy is just an unfunny robot who tried making a funny story, and failed hard.
>>
>>38215657
But that stuff is entry level humor that you should grow out of by the age of 15.
>>
File: photo (1).jpg (63KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
photo (1).jpg
63KB, 900x900px
anyone else think this chick is incredibly unfunny? actually kind of annoys me with how unfunny she is.
>>
>>38215754
Let's see your channel bro!
>>
>>38215531
It's funny in the same way that seeing a midget is funny, or seeing someone slip on ice and fall over is funny. Again, women lack the ability to find these sorts of things humorous and that's why I know you're a roastie
>>
>>38214794
shut the fuck up whore originallyoriginal
>>
>>38211958
Well the funnest person I've ever met was a woman, so.
>>
I heard that woman are not funny as man becouse of testosteron.
>>
>>38215754
I think she's funny but a lot of the jokes are a bit forced
>>
>>38211958
I don't know but Lisa Lampanelli is fucking hilarious.
>>
>>38211958
The funniest people I have ever met have been women. They are better at in jokes than men. You probably just aren't part of any group so you never get the joke. Sorry for your autism.
>>
>>38215691
>No I think the guy is just an unfunny robot
This is what adults call opinions. Like I said some will find humor in different things. No one person is the same and you saying you think he is unfunny is just more proof of this.
>>
tfw no Sorenova gf
>>
>>38219159
Women laugh at anything and are too prone to having to laugh with others to fins whats funny failed normie here. Please stop.

Lifes hard enough, but women just arent funny
>>
>>38215657
Are you fucking kidding me? "Dank memes"? underage b& PLEASE
>>
>>38215657
9/11 holocaust xDd
>>
Less social pressure to be funny.
Women aren't natural risk takers, to learn to be funny you have to make some failed jokes to learn what others find funny. You want to aim for a good ratio like 70/30 or above.
Women confuse things that make them feel good with funny. I.e cute animal videos aren't funny
>>
File: captainblueballs.jpg (88KB, 500x505px) Image search: [Google]
captainblueballs.jpg
88KB, 500x505px
>>38211958
>Belittling men and masculinity humor
>"Ummmm sorry guys, I don't care about your '9 inch cocks' my vibrator performs better sorry not sorry idc idc :)"

Does that fall under feminist humor?
>>
Elyse from Funhaus is funny sometimes
>>
What is that blonde woman called again who looks like the pig from muppets and always jokes about her orifices and how gross they are?
>>
>>38222375
Amy Schumer?
She is really unfunny
>>
>>38222402
Yes. That is what comes to mind when i think about "womens comedy". It always has to Do with holes, bleeding and fornication
>>
>>38215484
This is classic beta behaviour. If you had gotten angry and defensive for your gf he might have attacked you or been angry at you. So you laughed to show him that you were on his side, you laughed to try and defuse the situation diplomaticly because you knew he was stronger/more dangerous than you.

Very sad.
>>
>>38215484
Kek you're fucking pathetic. I bet you just couldn't beat the guy in a fight.
>>
>the only funny woman I have met was a lesbian
What does this mean? I figure it means that humor is a masculine trait. Men (or a lesbian) use it to attract women. Women don't need to be funny to attract men: they just need to be hot. This explains their common lacking in personality
>>
File: you.jpg (43KB, 570x587px) Image search: [Google]
you.jpg
43KB, 570x587px
>>38223057
>Women don't need to be funny to attract men: they just need to be hot. This explains their common lacking in personality

And who's fucking fault is that?
>>
>>38215783
>i think this chair's uncomfortable
>let's see your chair bro!
Thread posts: 54
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.