[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /r9k/, can this thread be about serious discussion ? Today

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 9

File: 1494188357977.jpg (767KB, 1280x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1494188357977.jpg
767KB, 1280x1600px
Hey /r9k/, can this thread be about serious discussion ? Today marks 5 months of me not going out at all and 6th day of me without a shower. I've been observing normies through my room's window, and online and I believe I have some stuff to talk about which you would like to listen.
>>
File: 1362742816034.jpg (54KB, 500x373px) Image search: [Google]
1362742816034.jpg
54KB, 500x373px
Proceed, but originally.
>>
I am eagerly awaiting your observations
>>
File: 1491759983825.png (197KB, 1280x2241px) Image search: [Google]
1491759983825.png
197KB, 1280x2241px
So first of all. Women.
Females right. I fucking hated them. To the core. I am sure I'd have murdered every damn female on the planet. It could be said that I was the most female hating person.
But you know, I realised something. They can't fucking help it. They're fucking humans, just like us. Albeit weaker, dumber, less intelligent .But seriously, the realisation changed me. I mean a lion can't help but eat meat right ? Same. Males can't help but like some things like guns/trains/bikes/cars/planes/vidya. We get so invested in it too, to the degreee no female could ever even imagine. No female can ever be as autistic as a male about some thing right ? But you see, like some guys are fucking retards, CoD playing dudebros who do everything for likes.You could argue 30% of male population(being generous with the 80/20 split in male population) is like that. Similarly, I'd like to state that maybe, 80% of female population is like that. You know, normies. So what I'm saying is, that majority females are shit, just like some males are douches.
Then what's the point in hating them ? I hate to admit it, but I'd never even think of hating my mom, weak as it may sound, and thus, do those remaining 20% of regular, caring women really deserve the hate ?
This really confused me. Is the number even 20% ? Is it 10% ? Is my perspective just biased and I am wrong ?
cont.
>>
File: 1491870603663.jpg (536KB, 1920x942px) Image search: [Google]
1491870603663.jpg
536KB, 1920x942px
>>38212110
It bought me to tears. Not gonna lie, the very nature of the situation: not being able to understand the reason of hate, enraged me, and saddened me. I was sitting by the window, crying like a retard with a steel glass of neat vodka . It was raining outside, and one wagecuck was walking out of his house. Lives in my neighbourhood. I never talked to him , but it seems like a normal middle class family. So it's raining,really bad, and this poor guy is walking out to buy some groceries for his family I presume.
I thought to myself "another poor guy who fell for the vaginal jew and is now paying the price for believing in marriage meme". The thought, you see, my thought process was so fucking screwed that I couldn't comprehend the matriarchal society and instead blamed women. Then a cute little loli, not older than 9 years comes running with an umbrella in her hand, with her mom in tow. They give the umbrella to the guy, I think he thanked them, and then mother and daughter went inside the house while father went to buy groceries.
Could the society, the environment we have be so decayed, so rotten that it'd change that cute innocent loli into a heartless harlot roastie in mere 10 years ? Was the wife really a slut who started talkinng to her orbiters on the phone while her husband was away buying groceries ? Who knows.
Let's take chad, for example. Chad is your typical retard. Watched too much reality TV, or maybe got his inspiration from somewhere else. Maybe he is a sociopath, or maybe he just thinks differently. Chad's goal is to "get laid" as much as he can, and with as much women as he can. maybe this chad is in highschool, so maybe he'd be the one who'd probably take virginities of may highschool girls. So what happens ? What's wrong with this?

cont.
>>
>>38211910
Why havent you been outside for 5 months? Why havent you showered for 6 days?

Practicing personal hygiene is a good way to work up some discipline, which goes straight out the window when all you have to do all day is to jerk off and shitpost on /r9k/

Next clean your room. Clean one corner of the room and do the next the day after.

If you're insistant on not going outside for whatever reason that is, you can atleast keep your living space clean.

>>38212110
Sure, if you get your only information about the opposite sex from echo chambers like /r9k/, you will end up with some very little nuanced opinions. If you were good at socializing, you would have arrived at a different conclusion and realised that women are like men in most ways, some are cool, some are shit, most of them are pretty meh because they dont vibe with you in any significant way, but they probably vibe with a hole lot of other people.
>>
File: 1474677398110.jpg (568KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1474677398110.jpg
568KB, 1920x1200px
>>38212362
I am reading op carry on.

>>38212110
But the majority of females are roasties, right? And are the majority of males are not chads. So hating women in modern society is valid I think.
>>
>>38212362
Let me tell you what is wrong with this. So let's say, chad fucks stacy, who was a virgin up until now. I agree, stacy was dumb as shit, liked bad boys and whatnot, but in the end, it's just biology is it not ? She liked chad, females are impulsive, she thought she had a chance.
What happens is, chad of course, is not the kind of guy to settle nor is stacy. Maybe , be it stacy or chad, someone fucks up down the line, and what happens is that stacy subconsciously realises "wow, ALL MEN only want my PUSSY, I have the power of pussy ". That's the female thought process. Now think about this. A guy, probably you, talk to a female, she strings you along, you think you have a chance, she of course cucks you, or just good ol' shits in your heart and calls you a creep. You more than likely did nothing wrong. It was her fault, but think of it this way. Females realise the fact that they hold the power of pussy very earlier in their life. Now, they don't actually know it. There are very few females who actually use their vagina to get something done. Males do it automatically(many are even "orbiters").This process is subconscious, its instincts. It's the reason you're more likely to try to save a female rather than a male during some disaster. They can't help it. So when you get your heart shattered by a female, you , after a few tries, realise females like certain properties, certain things, and let's admit it, you do too.So these interactions and the realisation of women being shallow makes you think "wow, women sure are retarded"

cont.
>>38212388
Please let me continue, this isn't reddit. Stop being a smartass.I did not ask for your advice about my lifestyle and I assure you, my room is cleaner than yours. Not to mention I am likely older than you and much of my information about opposite sex comes from interactions in real life, not from /r9k/. hating women would be logical for any male who cares about it enough. That is what this is about.
>>
File: 1494150974552.jpg (224KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1494150974552.jpg
224KB, 1280x720px
>>38212688
forgot to attach pic
>>38212548
Indeed it is. But the point I was ponndering on was, why hate them ? What's the point ? Of course the society is matriarchy, of course no one would admit it. Of course life is fucking hard mode as a male, and lunatic mode as an average looking male.Of course females have unfair advantages everywhere you go. i could go on and on, but the point that confuses me is, why ? What's the point in all this ? Of course there are some, rare, minority of good females, the ones who do not know that they have life on easy mode, and are bennefiting in life, but at least they aren't evil. At least they do bring happines to someone, at least they don't fucking cheat, at least they have the brain to comprehend, and respect males and their hobbies. I'm not talking about "fembots". If there's anything at all I've ever learned in my life till now, it's that rarely are females genuinely nice and caring, and that EVERY female claiming to be a robot/fembot ,or any female posting here is guaranteed a bad person. No fucking exceptions. Mental illnesses, delusional, shitty personality, and much more.
While women can sometimes, for brief periods of times can feel lonely if the choose to do so, NO woman can ever be a robot. They can't begin to even comprehend what being a robot is, or what being a male is.
>>
File: Hong Kong skyline.jpg (2MB, 2560x1600px) Image search: [Google]
Hong Kong skyline.jpg
2MB, 2560x1600px
>>38212809
I think it's good for all males to have some form of hate towards females. I am not saying be dicks to them and beat them. But I am saying is that men should be aware that "bitches aint shit but hoes and tricks".

> and that EVERY female claiming to be a robot/fembot ,or any female posting here is guaranteed a bad person.

That's not always true, when I was in school there was this hijabi Muslim girl who was really fat and ugly and everyone bullied her, even the guys. I don't think she deserved it, she wasn't a roastie and since she was a Muslim she would be fairly modest.
>Inb4 Reddit & pol come along at say she deserved it because she was mudshit.

I think humans as a whole are fairly nice. I mean, we are able to show sympathy towards one and other, unlike animals. Or maybe animals feel sympathy also. But the fact is if a human has 'feels' they most of the time will not become ass holes.

For example you OP have every right to hate females for what they did to you, but since you're human you were able to relate and see from the enemies point of view.
>>
Hm so some people are shitty and act on instinct? Wow OP, youre really breaking new grounds here.
Looking at people through your window is not enough to create a compelling or valid worldview on society, and I don't know why anyone would believe someone who hasnt left their house in 5 months. Especially one who refers to 10 year old girls as lolis.

I very highly doubt this worldview came from personal experience, honestly. I know its the meme to hate women here, and yes, there are some shitty women. And it frustrates me too, that there are so many women who claim to for equality, yet spout objectively false 'facts' without researching. But I do not think this constitutes the majority, nor is it justification for hating women as a whole.

I really dont understand why you seem to have this worldview that you have. Like, whats your reason for it? Because girls reject guys for petty reasons? Because guys do that to girls, too. Even I've done it, too. Rejected a girl because I wasnt attracted to her even though she liked me back. You'd probably just say "she'll just cheat on you anyway" but that assumption means nothing.

Everything you've said could be applied to males too. For all purposes, women hating men is valid, when looking at rates of domestic abuse, kidnapping, rape etc...

If anything, the underlying problem you have is with beta male 'orbiters' who put the pussy on a pedestal, so I guess youre right to say we shouldn't blame the women who take advantage of that. But to say that its the majority of women that do and that alone is makes you women hate valid is just wrong.
>>
I don't think you care about having a serious discussion, you just care about having your misaligned world views reinforced, thinking that somehow the stance of "hurr women can't help the fact that they're stupid" is a noble stance to take.

If you have spent 5 months indoors then you cannot say that your view of human relationships is in any way valid. If you actually want to know a few just straight up inarguable statistics, IQ-wise the average man and woman are about just as smart. Men's distribution is just wider so you have a few more really smart men and a few more really stupid men. Trying to say that one gender has it "easier" in society is a very difficult thing to claim and basically just dependent on what you value. Obviously, men rape, kill and beat women far more than the opposite, but apparently because it's easier for women to get laid that makes their life overall easier? And I'm not saying that discredits any arguments concerning the difficulties men face, but that argument has so many variables and is so dependent on individual experience that it's useless to point out.

Seriously go back to /r/incels you narcissist.
>>
File: 1494133337494.jpg (1MB, 2418x1921px) Image search: [Google]
1494133337494.jpg
1MB, 2418x1921px
>>38212688
cont.
So basically, I know, agree and acknowledge the fact that most women are evil as fuck. Most women are also aware that males are fucking orbiters. Most males also know they're fucking orbiters.
Why don't the orbiters stop ? Surely, if the orbiters stopped their bullshit, roasties would be fucking humbled right ? I really thought about this, and maybe it is correct. I even though if genociding the orbiters is the way.
See, the thing is, it is clear that women are holding back civilisation. There is no doubt. They oppose progress with the chanting of "ethics" and "morals",blind to the immoral evil deeds they commit. If it really were up to men(by men, I obviously mean good scientists, engineers who are overwhelmingly male), they'd undoubtedly create an artifical female ,complete with an artifical womb in around 2 years give or take. This is not even debatable. What's debatable is, why haven't they yet ?
The answer is, because they're not united, or, they don't see eye to eye.
There must be a reason why many great people respected women right ? I am aware that many great people also despised women and saw them for what they are. I am just conflicted. What am I even supposed to do ?
Up until now, I have been just ignoring them. Before I retired, I ignored females. Many chances came by, chances to date ,get a gf etc. I didn't feel like it. I was disturbed by females. Their nature was , and still is , disturbing. How is a person supposed to date someone with such wildly differing views on life ? I don't give a shit about your fucking vines, not about your shitty e-celebs and your selfie stick. Why ? I am not asexual, I jerk it almost daily, I am not ugly.Why the fuck do people ignore these massive differences ?

>>38213064
You're completely wrong and your reading comprehension is quite poor . I never said I "discovered something". Second, this is a thread supposed to be about some discussion, not some proposition of new theories.
>>
File: 1474586669571.jpg (85KB, 1587x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1474586669571.jpg
85KB, 1587x1600px
>>38213290
>Second, this is a thread supposed to be about some discussion, not some proposition of new theories.

>Hurr I just want to stand on my soapbox and scream my horribly underdeveloped world view at everyone, dont criticize what I say.

My autism detector is going off.
>>
>>38213282
I know OP on Discord and that's exactly what he thinks.
>>
>>38213282
Your false equivalency is amazing. Not only are you wrong, but you come across as a complete and utter foolish person, which is quite a feat.
I did spend 5 months inside, but that does not, in any way means that I did not have any interaction before that period. I see you like assuming things to fit your narrative. Unless the world completely changed in 5 months , I don't see why are my opinions less valid than yours, or anyone else's.
If you don't think women have it easier you are a woman. there is no doubt. You think I'm shitposting but I'm not. "Men's distribution is just wider" , I agree, but I see you conveniently ignore that men are in fact more intelligent. Distribution means nothing in this case.
I never once mentioned "getting laid" as an advantage. As far as rapes, murders,beatings go, they are minority, surely you are not claiming that "ALL MEN ARE RAPISTS" are you ? Just because 1 in 100 males is a rapist does not mean men are automatically shit. However, 8 in 10 females is evil and retarded thus, it could be said that females are evil retards unless proven otherwise.
Risk of getting killed, maimed is far more for men but you don't mention it. You mention IQ distribution, but don't mention the fact that most inventions, companies, products are because of males.
You mention rapes, but don't mention suicides.
>too many variables
A thing said by someone unable to solve the equation
>>
>>38213290
>So basically, I know, agree and acknowledge the fact that most women are evil as fuck.
No, you dont KNOW anything. I still have no idea why you could have possibly come to this conclusion. Because some women cheat? Because some women reject men for petty reason and chasd after Chads?
Why are you ignoring the thousands of atrocities men have commited? Literally not a single war was commited because of a woman.

I dont really know why Im arguing with a guy who believes that women are holding society back because theyre too "ethical." Do you honestly believe the way to progress is artifical wombs? Perhaps you should move to rural China, where they kill off baby girls.

Literally the only reason you give for not dating females is because they like vines and self sticks and dont subscribe to the notion that women are evil creatures holding back society?

You need to break down your generalizations, man. Its disturbing.
>>
>>38213547
>8 out of 10 females is evil and retarded
Oh, so we can just pull numbers and statistics out of our ass now?
>>
>>38213593
>Literally not a single war was commited because of a woman
False
>Why are you ignoring the thousands of atrocities men have committed?
I'm not. I actually embrace them. Those "atrocities" were committed because of reasons women would never understand. For you, the ideal world would be a stagnant one,without borders, without free thought.Those "atrocities" are the reason humanity as a whole has progressed.
> Do you honestly believe the way to progress is artifical wombs?
Yes. Prove otherwise.

>>38213615
nah just based on personal experiences. You know, too many variables and shieeeeet
>>
>>38213707
>False

Provide evidence otherwise? Im willing to admit Im wrong.

>I'm not. I actually embrace them. Those "atrocities" were committed because of reasons women would never understand.

Reasons such as....?

>For you, the ideal world would be a stagnant one,without borders, without free thought.Those "atrocities" are the reason as a whole has progressed

When have I ever said anything about borders? How do you go from artificial wombs to border laws?

>Yes. Prove otherwise
No, YOU have to prove otherwise. You made the claim, the burden of proof is on you.

>nah just based on personal experiences
Oh okay, so your argument is not based on fact at all. Good to know.
>>
>>38213707
>I'm not. I actually embrace them. Those "atrocities" were committed because of reasons women would never understand.
>muh honor
>muh brotherhood

>Those "atrocities" are the reason humanity as a whole has progressed.
>Muh we need wars to be good
No, we need competition to progress, case and point, cold war NASA vs Kosmicheskaya programma.

Christ you sound like some 21 year old high school drop out that recently stumbled across milo, mollynoux, mcginnes and the MRA on youtube and think he suddenly have the world figured out.
>inb4 you sound like a liberal art faggot SJW cuck

Get your shit together OP,
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.