[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

why does society keep these drugs away?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: adderall-brain-side-effects1.jpg (31KB, 465x300px) Image search: [Google]
adderall-brain-side-effects1.jpg
31KB, 465x300px
forget "better" school equipment, give every nigger child a supply of 60 pills per month and all problems solved.
>>
>>38207051
Those kinds of drugs inhibits play behavior, also delays/stops development in that area of the brain. Over the long term, tolerance build up will keep you switching out drugs/dosage.

Not clear what the long term effects are, but inhibited brain development in children already makes me glad that my parents took me off the stuff real fast. Plus, why would you want to chain yourself to pharma, just to "function"? I found that once I got out of school, all these "problems" I had suddenly weren't problems out all. All these school-like environments and teacher-like bosses and managers that had problems with me, well, maybe I have a problem with them and we should just go our separate ways.

Things got way better when I was finally able to exercise some control over the situations I was in. Sometimes I look back and think how much time and anguish I would of saved if I had just dropped out of college. None of my employers care about my degree anyways. (CompSci, btw, lol)
>>
>>38207943
>None of my employers care about my degree
Are you in some general field ?
>>
File: 1465952766002.gif (499KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1465952766002.gif
499KB, 500x281px
>>38207943
senior in CompSci myself anon
literally awaiting an expulsion letter for unsatisfactory grades (but there's a decent chance that explaining my mental health situation will revert this)

I've spent a lot of time thinking over the last few months and finally realized that college is a waste of time. 90% of the learning I'm doing there is on my own anyway; why the fuck should I have to pay money to some big jew, to get told that I have to learn a certain way, on a certain schedule, at someone else's pace, with a shit-ton of distractions (only to do all the learning myself). What a fucking joke.

Even if I can avoid getting kicked out, I sincerely want to drop out. Unfortunately, my parents wouldn't support that decision though so I have to try to schlep through another year ;_;
>>
>>38208595
Get your $40,000 good goy slip you fucking faggot. You need that crap to make it in society. Don't even think of dropping out now.
>>
>>38207943
My social life and social skills were ruined by ritalin, I also lost my appetite and ended up a skellymode manlet because of it, fuck that drug and the doctors who recommend it.
>>
>>38207051
Cause it fucked up the chemical balance of you brain ?
>>
>>38207051
I don't need increased activity. My head hurts too much already. I can't sleep at night thanks to activity.
>>
Someone with ADHD and who has been on medication for like 10 years.

The wrong med WILL turn you into a zombie. People always compare it to meth, but in fact, it does literally the opposite of tweaking you out. It makes you hyperfocused on one thing, and you kinda stop being spontaneous and fun. You just go into zombie mode.

I'm on 30mg of Adderall XR and it's the perfect dose for me.

>>38207943
>I found that once I got out of school, all these "problems" I had suddenly weren't problems out all
Lol, doesn't sound like you have ADHD at all bro

>>38210561
Actually it does the opposite if you find the right med/dose for you. You will be calm, focused, and finally in control of yourself. I actually sleep better ON my meds than off (I have pretty bad ADHD)
>>
Performance enhancing drugs are future. Human is really shitty species compared to whats it could have been, so we must use every opportunity to increase our efficiency as a species.
>>
>>38207051
Because idiots like you don't know how to control themselves
>>
I wish I had an adderall prescription as a kid

>>38210375
nice buzzwords
>>
I can get Ritalin if I ask my therapist for it but my mom says it'll supress my emotions
Should I do it?
>>
File: 1471976981498.jpg (32KB, 447x456px) Image search: [Google]
1471976981498.jpg
32KB, 447x456px
>>38211856
no you dumb fuck
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.