[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is this board so shit? All it is is fucking discord/steam

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5

File: 1479759514815.png (657KB, 900x1010px) Image search: [Google]
1479759514815.png
657KB, 900x1010px
Why is this board so shit? All it is is fucking discord/steam normie circlejerks, gay threads, my pain is greater than yours, social media and other stupidly mundane things. This board has so much potential for meta topics and deeper thinking into the very core of modern culture but it just stays, stagnate it base thoughts and activities
>>
everyone here has given up anon. its just a garbage dump.
>>
File: 1470330291877.gif (540KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1470330291877.gif
540KB, 500x500px
>>38206810
instead of complaining about it, why don't you make the threads that you want to see?
>>
>>38206810
its because it's summer.
that's what i'm holding onto.
>>
>>38206810
Well, this is a place where people go when they want to die. I wouldn't expect anything more than the pathetic threads we have.

jfc I had to do 6 captchas!!! REEEEEEE
>>
why do we even come here anymore? it psychologically fucks with you if visit it too often
>>
>>38207340
because they never get any replies retard
>>
>>38206810
Not the only one who feels this way, This board is infested. The low iq autists are just as bad as normies.
>>
>>38207340
>BRITFAG BUMP
>STEAM FEEL BUMP
>AVATARFAG BUMP
>*continue scrolling*
>RACEBAIT BUMP
>TRAP BUMP
>oh, there's my thread
This board has a problem and you're part of it
>>
>>38207556
>>38207899
if you don't like it here then go somewhere else. stop complaining all the time
>>
>>38207926
How about you kill yourself, have you considered that
>>
>>38207926
>tire goes out on car
>oh shit anon what we gonna do now we gotta fix it
>stop complaining keep driving
really made me ponder
meme analogies aside there is no quality content on here anymore, probably thanks to you
>>
/pol/tards have fucked this board up. You can't have a single decent conversation without it turning into a retarded politics debate anymore
>>
>>38207926
i was here first though
>>
>>38206810
#MakeR9kGreatAgain
I feel like autists just come here because they got bored of /b/ so most of /r9k/ is just full of complete shit that should just stay in the deepest depths of /b/ never to be seen by humankind
>>
>>38207342
its always summer nowadays thanks to global warming
ppl like drumpf and climate change deniers are the reason why there are normies and underage on this board 365 days a year now
>>
>>38206810
You already explained why it's shit yourself, OP.
The worst part is that the mods are on the side of the fags shitting up the board, most threads that talk about the poor quality of the board get deleted.
>>
>>38208142
I second this. I'm not American, but I fucking hate that moron for what he said.
>global warming is a hoax
Knowing that there's people who support him. Holy shit, most Americans are fucking retarded.
>>
File: Look at this autism.jpg (155KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Look at this autism.jpg
155KB, 1280x720px
>>38206810
Wow, I never knew someone did fanart of that moment. Good post OP.
>>
I've filtered 80% of the content on here at this point. Discord and tripfag general are by far the fucking worst things on here.
>>
File: how do i do this.png (46KB, 813x429px) Image search: [Google]
how do i do this.png
46KB, 813x429px
>>38208784
I still don't know how to use the fucking filter. Everyone I ask just copypastes their filter but that doesn't teach me anything.
>>
>>38208839

but it is explained to you right there, I don't understand....

Look for example you wanna filter expressions contained in any comments for example the expression YLYL contained in any post...on lets say only the board /b/ though so you would go and switch from the guide category to comment and then you would write something like this:

/ylyl/i;boards:b

the first one filters ylyl /ylyl/i and then after the semi colon you specify the board as in boards:b,v,k etc....
>>
>>38208839
Click Guide (or the arrow).
Choose Comment (or Subject, if you want to get rid of britfeel)
On a new line, type, "/whateveryouwant/i;boards:r9k".

Wa-la.
>>
Got i hate the how one minute people on here are complaining how they are beta and chads steal all the girls then the next minute they've gone and set up some messaging platform to hit up all the depressed pussy on the board.
>>
>>38207989
I think its a bit more than /pol/ shitters. This is what happens you let in reddit mods who have no idea of proper chan/board culture
>>
>>38208839
No joke, it's a language of its own that you must study intensely to gain true power.

Here's my current filter set:
/cuck/i
/\bgoy\b/i
/\bkike/i
/in the house/i;op:only;boards:r9k
/^\*blocks you/;op:only;boards:r9k
/MBTI/;boards:r9k
/\/sft\//;boards:r9k
/\bChad/i;boards:r9k
/\bbeta/i;boards:r9k
/\bhug\b/i;op:only;boards:r9k
/\btraps?\b/i;boards:r9k
/pucci\b/i;boards:r9k
/\bboipuss/
/\btwink\b/i;boards:r9k
/vagina envy/;boards:r9k
/will(y|ies)/i;boards:r9k
/MGTOW/;boards:r9k
/asexual/i;boards:r9k
/ask .* stag/i;boards:r9k;op:only
/Ciara/;boards:r9k;op:only
/wagie/i;op:only;boards:r9k
/crossdress/;boards:r9k;op:only
/(white|black)/i;boards:r9k;op:only
/\/our/;boards:r9k
/ourguy\//;boards:r9k
/ideal gf/i;op:only;boards:r9k
/\bautis/;boards:r9k
/\bb(w|b)c\b/i;boards:r9k
/stac(ies|y)/i;boards:r9k
/\bsft\b/i;op:only;boards:r9k
/girl \(male\)/
/rekt/
/pedo/
>>
File: 1481794435623.png (65KB, 382x395px) Image search: [Google]
1481794435623.png
65KB, 382x395px
>>38207926
nowhere to go, nowhere to find oneself
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.