[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

post-/pol/

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: 1466374062300.jpg (389KB, 1284x980px) Image search: [Google]
1466374062300.jpg
389KB, 1284x980px
Who here got through the /pol/ phase? Share feels. It's was a bad experience but it taught me a lot. Most /pol/ ideologies are either completely false, have very little truth to them or are taken to an extreme.

>Claiming blacks/mexicans/hispanics/etc are bad
Obviously a teenager-tier black and white world view. These people either never met any of these before or just hate them because of stereotypes or very specific cases. Can minorities have bad norms and a need for education? Sure. Not even the majority is bad.

>Gays/Transsexuals aren't people/Establish theocracy/Teach religion in schools
Fuck off pseudo-catholic cunt. Live and let live.

>Muslims are cancer!
No, Islam is cancer.

>The jewz are bad and they are responsible for everything I hate!!! Without them it would be a perfect world!!!!
/pol/'s ideas on jews are literally on-par with SJW mentality on white men or anarchist mentality on the government. They just want someone to blame for everything they see as bad. Also they often contradict themselves on this topic. I've seen them blame jews for communism, then for capitalism, then for anarchism. I've seen them blame jews for causing people to stray away from religion, then for maliciously creating religion in the first place. Do ultra-orthodox jews dislike the west? Sure. Are they a danger to the west? No. Is there a pretty high number of jews in the media and such? yes in some cases, but they act as individuals. Nothing to do with 99.99% of jews and claiming it is marks an outdated proven false conspiracy theory. Does the average jew hate white people, hate the west and wants global jewish control? fuck no. They judge a whole ethnicity based on some stupid nazi shit they read online. Meet an actual jew sometime. They act as if as every jew on earth is teaching their kids the secret Illuminati jewish master plan of taking the west under jewish control, issued officialy by the zionist elite of the state of isreal. Grow the fuck up.
>>
>>38206145
It was the lowest point of my life. Hating "others" gave me a cathartic feeling that made me feel better about myself. Whenever I see someone talking about hating niggers I see my past self in them and just feel pity
>>
>>38206145
It was all okay until you claimed that trannies are people
>>
>>38206145
Trannies are people, people who want to be the opposite sex, but they aren't people who are the opposite sex, and trying to force people to say they are is tantamount to a religious fascism.
>>
>>38206260

I agree. There's a difference between biological gender and gender identity.

>>38206228
See above.
>>
>>38206145
>misconstruing all of /pol/'s memes
Has anyone else noticed a massive increase in Reddit tumblr fags the last few days? I mean even more than before.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.