[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I think I'm finally going to see a therapist, I've

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 9

File: 1499318525117.jpg (180KB, 647x856px) Image search: [Google]
1499318525117.jpg
180KB, 647x856px
I think I'm finally going to see a therapist, I've been putting it off for so long.

Does anyone here have experience with that?

Did it help?
>>
>>38206097
They don't understand robot problems, they only care if you're self harming or have attempted suicide, otherwise they think you are wasting their time.
>>
>>38206097
What's with this photo? seriously why would you save something like that?
>>
>>38206127
thats... realllllyy fucking upsetting.
>>
>>38206097
I'm a clinical psychologist based in Europe. You can ask me questions if that might help.
>>
>>38206143
I don't know, things like this stick to me. I face the things that make me miserable even when they destroy me, after a while that becomes all life is, fighting things you can't change and waiting to die.
>>
>>38206202
if you take him seriously then maybe therapy is an excellent idea
>>
Talking doesn't help. Therapy is a puesdo-science and the faggot is going to tell you shit you already know.
>>
>>38206204
just to clarify, when I typed that I meant ask questions about therapy to help you make up your mind about going or see what it would probably be like. I didn't mean talk to me in stead of going, because that is obviously a terrible idea.
Just wanted to add that little disclaimer
>>
>>38206208
You are a fool. You are enforcing a terrible way of thinking and justifying a damaging mind set that will only isolate you further.
Your thoughts become your reality.
>>
>>38206266
I didn't create this world, I didn't create this way of thinking, I'm just dealing with everything not very well.

I of course have my own experiences to back up what I believe. And the political climate where women hate beta males more doesn't dissuade me buying into certain memes.
>>
>>38206097
Doesn't really help me, but my therapist is a faggot. Sometimes I just laugh or cry or smoke to irritate him. Or scream at him.
>>
>>38206306
You are hurt, you need a nurturing environment, you need to be shown that your way of thinking is not a fact. You don't need to hurt anymore
>>
File: unknown.png (545KB, 714x445px) Image search: [Google]
unknown.png
545KB, 714x445px
>>38206127
This. I'm trutrans as fuck and all the other fake trannies hate me cause Im legit and they are all bullshit. Yet my psych just rambles about body dysmorphia like I have an ugly jew nose I can't accept.

It's like bitch I'm FUCKING FEMALE IN THE WRONG BODY I'm not delusional about my body I know exactly what my fucking body is and isn't. I'm not like an anorexic seeing a fat person when I'm 90 lbs.

She doesn't listen at all.
She just makes shit up and applies it to me.
>>
>>38206097
>tfw tried to make therapist appointment multiple times now
>always call uni's therapist
>tell them I want to make an appointment
>they asked what for
>say anxiety
>they ask me to speak up
>say anxiety again
>realize the whole appointment will be them telling me to speak up and me trying to describe how talking to people scares me and causes panic attacks
>hang up before confirming the appointment
>every time
Good luck op
>>
File: 1497141427339.png (249KB, 800x748px) Image search: [Google]
1497141427339.png
249KB, 800x748px
>>38206694
Kys faggot you don't deserve to live in this world
>>
>>38206990
I have androgen insensitivity syndrome
Shove your chromosomes up your ass blacked boi
>>
>>38207104
>Wants to be woman
>calling other people blacked
>>
>>38206097
>tfw I really should see a therapist but I'm still putting it off
I think my problem is that going to a therapist and admitting my problems to someone else in person will make everything real.
>>
File: 1409305516801.jpg (34KB, 292x257px) Image search: [Google]
1409305516801.jpg
34KB, 292x257px
>>38206695
>they asked what for
>say anxiety
>they ask me to speak up
>>
>go to therapist for depression
>she asks why I am depressed
>tell her about the degeneracy of our society
>tell her about the JQ
>she listens
>session ends
>receive an email the next day politely explaining they will be unable to continue seeing me, and I should find another provider

Therapy is shit.
>>
File: 1499317698735.jpg (75KB, 403x401px) Image search: [Google]
1499317698735.jpg
75KB, 403x401px
>>38207306
Therapists can't even handle a little JQ bantz?
>>
>>38207147
I am a woman you fucking stupid ignorant fuck
Read a book
>>
>>38207461
>I have male sex chromosomes, and a penis but my head is fucked up, that means I'm a girl
I'd tell you to kill yourself but you'll do that soon enough anyway.
>>
>>38206695
>college has a range of counselors (licensed therapists) and career counseling services
>they work out of the same office
>counseling services has "walk in hours" listed on their website
>oh okay, easy enough
>after several weeks muster up the courage to walk over after class
>show up during the later hours of that time
>clerk tells me that the counselor is on break
>get a group therapy vibe from how she worded her statement, but I was already in the office so I might as well try it out
>tells me to sign in on the attendance sheet
>paranoia and anxiety rising up over the fact I have to put my name on a form
>some other guy comes in
>I had just put my name down on the form and was looking to see what time I'm checking in
>the guy asks for the career counselors
>clerk says that the career counseling session will resume once the counselor gets back from his break
>wut
>ask if there's only career counseling during the walk in hours
>clerk says that's right
>oh god what have I done
>already put my name on the paper
>tell the clerk I made a mistake and I don't need the career counselor
>clerk suggests I make an appointment to see the other counselors
>lie and say that I had to go check my schedule first
>the whole time this other guy is just standing there watching
>leave
>never come back
>expect the office to follow up with me to make sure I didn't leave and kill myself or something
When you have multiple therapists and career counselors working in an office you really should be clear what "walk in hours" means. I think I might still have access to their services, should I make an appointment and see if I can sort my life out?
>>
File: 1419296928509.png (263KB, 975x962px) Image search: [Google]
1419296928509.png
263KB, 975x962px
>>38207494
topkek. We'll be enabling dysmorphic schizophrenic delusions next, and it'll be bigoted to tell them they're mentally ill.

>>38207597
Holy shit how do people like this function. A counsellor can't fix your shit, you need a psychologist. I suggest getting mildly drunk and lowering inhibitions before classes.
>>
>>38207801
>>38207597
>>38207306
Therapy is a meme for real robots and here's why:

Your problems go right down to the core of your personality. There is no "helping" you. You are fundamentally broken. There's no point in trying to get back on the horse - the horse is gone or for some was never there in the first place. If you are a house, then your foundations are sand.

I went to many therapists (male and female) and always came to that same conclusion. If therapy works for you, great, but you probably aren't a robot. So for the rest of us, it's a matter of finding our own way forward, or not, I don't particularly care.

This is the hard truth. Be honest with yourself and you may come to the same conclusion that I did.
>>
File: 1499293148654.jpg (11KB, 318x313px) Image search: [Google]
1499293148654.jpg
11KB, 318x313px
>>38207814
I don't want to be stuck like this.

I can't be this forever. I can't take it. No....no
>>
>>38207306
I don't go to therapy (waste of time) anymore, but I'd love to do this. Made me chuckle.
>>
>>38207801
>Holy shit how do people like this function
Thanks for the confidence boost, anon
>>
I've been seeing a therapist for a couple years now. We pretty much see each other now to circlejerk just like I do here.

I went in because I was depressed because all women are whores and a lot of the world would be better if it dropped dead. And you know what? She agrees that I'm RIGHT.

To a certain extent therapy is knowing that someone out there agrees with me.
>>
File: 1411801150358.jpg (658KB, 958x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1411801150358.jpg
658KB, 958x1000px
>>38207814
Meds, ongoing psychology checkups, and 'social rehab' is the way forward for such under developed people. Forced and prolonged group therapy works wonders, I've seen the forcing of adult spergs to repeatedly introduce themselves to new people have fantastic results over time.

Agreed though with therapy only being able to fix what's already there, with 'what's already there' being an adequate number of completed neural networks in the brain.

For some reason robot's haven't developed normally, either through poor genetics or environmental input, likely resulting in a brain with a significantly smaller frontal lobe, which is where we develop our communication skills and emotional processing. Now that they're adults and lack the amount of neurons that kids have, they don't learn as fast and need repetition. It's imperative that a robot changes their way of thinking ASAP or they risk entrenching and reinforcing their toxic social skills.
>>
>>38207844
I'm too autistic to tell whether or not you are kidding so I'm going to assume that your not.

Here's what you do:
1. try to find a easy job

2. live at home for as long as possible while paying rent to your parents - if they ask for ALL your salary, move and NEVER EVER look back.

3. save as much money as you can - for about a while I didn't tell the government that I had a job so they they would keep giving me money. The money I got from work went right into my savings anything after my bills went right into my saving. Once you get to your target amount get off the benefit and put half the money you saved into a rainy day bank account where it can gain interest. the rest into a an everyday account -normies don't save.

4. Work damn hard and keep your head down. You can't keep your head down too low or else people will notice.

5. People will notice you aren't like them so you have to able to show your robot power levell just a tiny bit.
>>
>>38207981
What the fuck, man.

I'm LMAOing at this image. It's just so ridiculous in every single way possible.
>>
>>38207995
I think you're a normie who doesn't understand what I'm going through.
>>
>>38206233
Venting does help but paying ridiculous amounts of money for it is dumb. Specially if the therapist doesn't validate your feelings and makes you feel like you're crazy
>>
>>38207981
I will readily admit that I'm a fucking sperg. Pills are a jewish scam. the only way forward is to develop a second face that is scared and clearly broken but doesn't show how bad things are.

>>38208037
25 y/o kissless friendless handholdless virgin former neet. First class soldier.
>>
>>38206097
>Did it help?
I'll be honest. If you want get results in short time, try CBT. Otherwise prepare that getting mental healthy will take a lot of time (1 year at bare minimum).
>>
>>38208073
fuck, why did I write >first class solider

>>38208036
Anyway, Keep your way of thinking but develop a second broken face that hides the "REEL YOU tm". You will never stop being "that guy" but people will get off your back until you finally get the nuts to finish what GAWD never could.
>>
>>38206097
if talking about your ''problems'' make you feel better like it does for normies then sure it could help.
>>
If you come to /r9k/ then you are doomed. Give into your own dark thoughts. It won't make you happier or a better person but then again nothing really will.

DOOM GLOOM AND MISERY ARE YOUR ONLY COMPANIONS. ENJOY THE RIDE.

>>38208166
It never will for you though. You are too far gone. There is nothing that will ever "help". Dive deeper and expose yourself to more pain so your Heart will become as hard as rock. Eventually you will feel the rock where your emotions once were.
>>
Instead of going to a therapist and complaining about shit, I got a fun-ass car to drive around. Works miles better and is cheaper.
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.