[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

> make a profile that says i'm looking for a girlfriend

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2

File: 1498001253848.jpg (511KB, 1024x942px) Image search: [Google]
1498001253848.jpg
511KB, 1024x942px
> make a profile that says i'm looking for a girlfriend
> Make the profile nice and full, give a lot of information, fill everything out
> Add my photo, i'm average at best
> message a few girls, while looking though their profiles and seeing that we have tons in common
> they don't reply 99/100 times
> when they do reply they show complete zero interest
> no views from girls for weeks. Sometimes months, unless I browse them and they browse back, probably to see who this disgusting shit is

> make a new profile
> fill in the exact same likes, dislikes, basically almost copy paste my whole profile
> find an image of a well groomed model tier chad
> go away for a couple hours
> come back, there's a dozen of views already and two messages
> message the same girls I messaged with my original profile
> they ALL respond, some still play "hard to get", but more than half of them respond with extremely long psots. All of them end the posts with saying how good "I" look and are basically drooling. If I forget to respond for a few days, they leave atleast two messages asking where I left

This is depressing. I even messaged average girls, that others wouldn't say are the best lookers, but they looked cute to me. Yet they still had extremely high standards for looks.

Why is this allowed? Why do I have to have a pristine profile, make the effort to look for girls and also look ATLEAST 8/10 + be 6'0" minimum and muscular, while they can just do whatever, be bland and STILL get invites from every single person.

When did this culture of only wanting Chads start? I fucking wish that for a month atleast things flipped and girls had to go through this shit.
>>
dude online dating is a meme. ive been turned down by poor and gross mentally ill girls on there. ive also got a suckie from this really hot chick once. its a crapshoot but most have stupid standards. my gf is more attractive than most girls on those sites and is a better person. make friends and try to expand social circles until a girl starts talking to you and giving signals. its what i did. i have actual bergers too. you can make it work. chemical confidence helps but dont go overboard. seriously fuck dating site girls they are mental, go irl instead.
>>
>>38206076
>while they can just do whatever, be bland and STILL get invites from every single person.

Because you're talking to them like a desperate fuck and because there are thousands of other desperate fucks like you prowling dating arenas right now for a chance at an average girl who recognizes you as below average.
>>
>>38206217
But how do I do that if I haven't had an irl friend in over 5 years now. It's not like I can just go out, meet someone on the street and become friends. I don't know where to begin to ease my way into finding people.
>>
>>38206253
What do the below average girl thinks about the below average OR average guy?
>>
>>38206254
go to like autistic interest groups for shit like mtg or something. talk to friends of friends after just talking about the game or whatever.
>>
File: 1473510648127.png (403KB, 621x668px) Image search: [Google]
1473510648127.png
403KB, 621x668px
If you haven't figured it out already, online dating is 95% about looks. If you aren't at least in the process of maxing out your looks then why even bother?

If it's any consolation, its only about 75% in real life
>>
>>38206076
You wanna know what's really depressing? When you and your only friend both make accounts on OKCupid, make virtually the same write ups because same interests, and you get 0 interest while he gets dozens of messages and an email saying that he's the top percentage of attractive users due to all the views and messages he was getting.

You have no idea how fucking idea how devastating that is. Your best friend, who is equally as autistic as you are manages to be a chad without even trying. This was well over 7 years ago now, its when I finally realized I was exceedingly hideous.
>>
Why do we have these cuck fantasy threads every day? OP is making shit up again.
>>
>post crappy selfie taken with phone on a hung over morning
vs
>post well groomed photo taken in professional environment and photoshop

Hmmmmmm. I wonder why one has more success than the other.
>>
>>38206076
>When did this culture of only wanting Chads start?
It's always been that way, it's just that family/society would pressure them into marrying someone in their socioeconomic bracket. The underlying drives behind human behavior haven't really changed much since prehistoric times; what has changed is society and technology. The internet allows women to freely browse the top tiers of available men, and society no longer pressures them to get and stay married.
>>
>>38207363
Modern technology makes it easier than ever to find hookups and relationships. For men and women alike.
>>
>>38207379
>For men
For a certain group of men. Dating site statistics confirm that most users don't have any success.
>>
>>38207448
No they don't. You're falsifying stats again. I haven't seen stats of how many men/women end up meeting, only stuff like "amount of messages received". But since there are many people on them all the time it must mean most users enjoy some success.

"Certain group of men" in this case means everyone but you.
>>
Online dating only works if you're Chad.
>>
>>38207567
By Chad you mean "part of the 99% of men who are not autistic manchildren neckbeards" right?
>>
>>38206076
Before the age of technology, women were hoeing it up just like they are now. Only difference is that back then without social media, women actually had an easier time lying about who they slept with and how many men.

As for chads? Women loved them back then too. And they fucked them alright. But back then there was more pressures towards the nuclear family, so women would settle for a subpar average joe more easily. Nowadays, women get to fuck those chads with no pressures into marriages while the average joe that can't find a girl can turn to technology to please himself. Meanwhile women are so engrained into making children that they are starting to off themselves as soon as the hit their 30s because chad wont settle for them anymore.

Long story short, women have always been sluts. The point is finding the needle in the haystack, someone you like and someone that likes you back. That's all.
>>
>>38207818
>average joe that can't find a girl

Are you literally retarded? Average joes get girls and eventually wives.
>>
>>38207845
And cucked or divorced. That's not the goal here. In the end roasties still win.
>>
>>38207877
You live in some strange bitter fantasy land. The average joes get new gfs in case of divorce. And sometimes they do the cucking.
>>
>>38207845
Read my post again, I said the average joe THAT CAN'T find a girl (namely, robots that refuse to try).

An average joe can find himself a wife just like in the old days. And just like in the old days, some broad would settle for him because she wants kids and to be financially supported. Not trying to insinuate cheating will occur, but the sex life was and never will be all that glamorous in these kinds of pairings.
>>
>>38207949
I should add though, an average joe can find himself a girl that is actually interested in him and can have a perfectly happy marriage. Not everyone has delusions of grandeur, and women aren't an exception. The human psyche is incredibly complex and a few rash generalizations made by robots here doesn't even begin to scratch the surface on how women (or men for that matter) tick.
>>
>>38207889
No I'm actually married. I just know how reality is. Men have an obvious disadvantage in mating a d marriage.
You are really dense. Are you a woman is that why you're getting all defensive or a sackless numale. Listen for a sec. In case of divorce, divorce which is initiated about 70% ish majority of the time by women (Look it up) and even more if college educated; has to risk paying child support about 20% of his income, alimony and fight for custody of the child if the woman is evil. Which women win custody battles about 83% of the time. Then after all that women still move on faster than a man. Even after a man's death they are able to move on faster. So having a gf is fucking beside the point.
>>
>>38207889
And I'm not even going to get into how women have life on easy mode and let alone how easy it is for a ,female to get a partner. You must be really young and naive, have a general lack of knowledge about things, be a beta numale, or a defensive woman. Or all of the above.
>>
>>38208075
What are the statistics of alimony cases for couples that had a prenup before the divorce? I know a lot of people meme that prenups are thrown out of court all the time, but seriously is there simply no defense against the biased courtsystem?
>>
>>38208151
Murder, taking the law I to your own hands like an animal backed Into a corner that must still reproduce. My wife understands I'd do somethi g crazy if she did these things to me. And she knows how crazy a d suicidal I've been. And if take her with me if she ruined me. The end men have alot to lose, but I'm still not fixing to be a genetic dead end. Grab life by the balls. Tell your woman what to do. No other choice sadly. Besides not procreating or raising a family.
>>
>>38208151
Sadly a prenup might only help with alimony. Not custody or child support anyway.
>paying the mother of your kids money while she fucks another dick.
Yeah not an option.
>>
>>38208188
>>38208212
Yeah, but like, is there actual stats on prenups getting thrown out or being used successfully? I get that as long as you find a woman that actually loves you and will submit to you only will give you no problems, but I want to know what sort of odds I'm dealing with here.
>>
>>38208412
Idk dude I have heard they do get thrown out alot. Just depends how good your lawyers wording is when he writes it and how good your and her lawyer are once y'all are divorce court. But yeah fro. What I hear they're kinda worthless. But idk much about that.
>>
>>38208412
Pretty much get a good based lawyer to revise it and help you In What you want together.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.