[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why aren't you guys finding friends in gender neutral bathrooms?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 6

File: truck.png (594KB, 522x810px) Image search: [Google]
truck.png
594KB, 522x810px
Why aren't you guys finding friends in gender neutral bathrooms?
>>
what possesses a girl to want to be a guy anyway?
>>
>>38204813
they think they can cash in on the patriarchy meme they believe in
>>
>That fucking fashion sense that screams trans feminism
>>
Let's play guess the gender. M F M F F
>>
>>38204813
Usually they're too ugly to be a pretty girl so they give up and dress ironically.
>>
>>38205361
>Assuming
Gtfo
>>
>>38204795
I sincerely hope everyone in that picture dies a horribly painful death. What a bunch of smug shitbags. They are giving off really dark auras.
>>
>>38205361
I'd have to say FFMFF
>>
>>38204795
I really hope far left in the dress is actually a girl(male) and also hope she has a name I can search. I don't go out in public in general and
>>
>>38206634
Sorry. She isn't into virgins.
>>
This picture is actually really funny
They look so fucking smug yet they're in a public bathroom
>>
File: evangelion sleep.png (39KB, 352x269px) Image search: [Google]
evangelion sleep.png
39KB, 352x269px
>>38204795
Neutral bathrooms don't exist where I live.
>>
>>38206668
i dont care what shes into im tryna bust a nut
>>
>>38204795
>tfw last time I went in a gender neutral bathroom I got molested

fuck that. Separate bathrooms exist for a good reason.
>>
>>38206732
>it's a dude
Pass. Let the virgin have him. Impressed you found his twitter though. Very impressive actually
>>
>JEWJEW
Seems about right
>>
>>38206780
that isn't her (him) actually. i'm still looking for it
>>
>>38206780
what did he post (very originally)
>>
>>38206827
Check the archives my friend. Very useful.
>>
File: DD6iw8fXoAEnMj5.jpg (63KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
DD6iw8fXoAEnMj5.jpg
63KB, 720x540px
>>38206813
Hmm yes. I see that now.

>>38206827
The twitter of far right with shaved head in pic related
>>
>>38206827
facebook/madeline.lessing
fuck me that was so much fucking work
>>
>>38206914
you're a god (originally but not re)
>>
>>38206947
have fun you degenerate faggot
>>
>>38206853
I-is far right a boy?
>>
>>38206984
no, the mustache is drawn on
>>
can i identify as a ftm tranny even though i was born a boy and have a tiny baby benis? with my small dick i could just say im ftm and no one would question it, right? im into vagina so idc what they look like as long as theyre not obese, is it easier to get laid to degenerates like these?
>>
How the fuck are any of these people gender neutral?

You can tell what their sex is, and they're either dressing masculine or feminine, none of them are neutral.
>>
>>38206914
how did you find his profile?
>>
>>38207090
it would be even easier for you to just pretend you're non binary, you don't have to put in any work besides saying you don't identify as either, you don't even have to change how you dress
>>
>>38204813
A birth defect that causes the endocrine system to send hormone levels of the incorrect gender to the brain.
>>
I'm a straight white male and I'd welcome the abolishment of gender segregation in toilets, which is ultimately an expression of misandry.

They don't really do this in Australia though.
>>
File: Screenshot_1.png (22KB, 602x193px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_1.png
22KB, 602x193px
>>38207106
>look at black girl's twitter hoping she linked her instagram in her bio
>she did
>go to black girl's instagram profile
>scroll to look for more pictures of him with her
>find 1, click on the profile hoping she tagged him and i could find his profile through that
>no tag
>look in comments
>black girl says he doesn't have an instagram
>find out his name is madeline from looking at the buzzfeed article for the picture in the op
>go through black girl's twitter follows to find any name resembling "madeline"
>scrolled for 5 minutes and didn't find shit
>use twitter's built in search feature and type in "@QueenIdle madeline" to find all the posts she made about him
>find pic related
>enter the name into facebook
>he was the first result
>>
>>38207241
>find 1, click on the profile hoping she tagged him and i could find his profile through that
i meant click on the picture
>>
File: queer kid stuff.png (175KB, 565x319px) Image search: [Google]
queer kid stuff.png
175KB, 565x319px
>>38204795

is it coincidence that these people invariably resemble minions?
>>
>>38207260
>>38207241

You think a lot like me. Maybe us autists should work for the FBI?
>>
>>38204795
These subhumans claim they despise gender roles, yet strives to look like extreme versions of the opposite genders. Is this just sexual degeneracy or am I missing something here?
>>
>>38207362
How do people even start working for the FBI?
>>
File: IMG_0295.jpg (93KB, 800x538px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0295.jpg
93KB, 800x538px
>>38204795
Fighting the good fight, bathrooms for economicly privileged yet oppressed trans people are truely the biggest issue of our time. Earned the smug
Pic is Los angles btw about 2 blocks from where most of the 'women's marchs' and other leftist protests happen.
>>
>>38206580
sorry the lanket is definitely a dude
>>
why are these faggots so smug? their appearance does not at all justify it
>>
>>38204795
look at their smiles
the mouth is drawn wide and expressive, but the eyes aren't smiling
the story of these people: look at me I'm happy (but deep inside I'm fucking empty)
>>
>>38207646
>having a tent over your head
>bikes

Still too rich
>>
Fucking hanging around disgustingly bathroom taking pictures with random people for other random people to look at online. All in a ploy to get validation for being cool enough to stand in a room with other people's poop particles everywhere 1 second longer then necessary

It's gay
>>
>>38204813
women want relationships with emotionally available men and those men don't exist unless they were born as women
>>
>>38204795
>Implying I go outside
>implying there is a gender neutral bathroom in my home
>>
>>38204795
because I ain't gay queer faggot
Thread posts: 47
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.