[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tinder Date Gone Wrong

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 213
Thread images: 69

File: im fucking done.png (12KB, 586x247px) Image search: [Google]
im fucking done.png
12KB, 586x247px
>Be me, 19 years old, fairly attractive, outwardly normie-like
>Go on Tinder date with 7/10 Stacy to Mexican place in town
>Everything is going great, making her laugh with smalltalk and jokes and the like
>She talks about how she gained like 20 lbs her Freshmen year at college
>I say "its alright, thicc is in and you're rocking it"
>We stay at the place for another hour, thinking, I thought it went great
>we text eachother afterwards saying how much fun we had and goodnight
>Out of boredom I go see if she has a Twitter account
>see pic related
>I'mfuckingdone.exe
>I deleted Tinder
>I'm so fucking done with having my self-worth being marginilized by a meat-market of swiping right or left
>I'm going to go to the University Gym 6 days a week and become attractive enough that I don't have to rely on the validation of shitty Tinder bitches to make myself feel attractive
>I'm not going to feel depressed and hate how I look for the rest of my life because some Tinder cunt thinks that she can have any dick she wants just like that
>This is a turning point for me and I'm not looking back
>>
Learn how to greentext goOd god
>>
File: 1498635743695.jpg (118KB, 1252x1252px) Image search: [Google]
1498635743695.jpg
118KB, 1252x1252px
I'm on the toilet taking a shit right now
I read your meaty green text and I feel happy that you are motivated. you don't need anyone else to validate your worth! take care of your self. look fit, be the best self u can be. I unironically believe in U
>>
>>38204753
I hope you've got actual resolutions to do this bc you sound just like me
>mfw can't greentext
She was making fun of you? Fucking roastie whores are so tricky to us dumb robots reeeeeeeeeeeeee
>>
>>38204831
it's more that I tried my absolute damndest to be charming and make her like me and one dumb comment from me somehow Hiroshima-ed the entire night that I thought went well
>>
She thinks of herself as thicc but is obviously still insecure with her body image so you can't actually say she's thicc out loud or else it'll piss her off. Only she can say she's thicc to herself, and only when she's in a good mood and not feeling insecure. Typical women logic. Just ignore it, that's the best way to handle this bullshit. I don't hate women for being the way they are, but it's just women being women.
>>
>>38204892
that's a good way of looking at it, thanks anon
>>
>>38204904
Yeah, you just gotta accept it as their nature and move on. I love my girlfriend to death, but even she admits that women think irrationally the majority of the time and act off of emotions and not logic. I've just learned to accept it and deal with it, and I enjoy the great parts of her and deal with the rest. The plus side of women having all that emotion is when it's positive, it's a lot of love they can dose you with and it can feel great.
>>
>>38204753

>literally tell an insecure girl she's fat
>le all women are beaches and shores maymay

You failed entry level tier dating.
>>
>>38204892
This. I'm a short guy myself and I know that I am. But when someone points out that i'm short (even when it's not meant to insult) I get kinda pissed. But ofc weight and height isn't the same thing. You can't change height but you can change weight. But try to see it like this: you hit her right in het biggest insecurity. She will probably act tough on the outside, but in the inside she is broken. She probably cried herself to sleep that night. That's how women are: always big mouth on social media, but tiny heart irl.
>>
>>38205159
makes sense
in retrospect it was dumb to say but I thought I was being reassuring or complementing her
>>
>>38205226
Women shouldn't be allowed to bring up the "weight topic" in dates. It's so difficult to answer to for us men. But if something like that ever happens again, just say "I think you look just fine" with smile and change topic asap.
>>
You'll only find low quality people on Tinder anon. If you are as "normie-like" as you say then just give it time and you'll find a higher-quality Stacy through a common interest or some shit.
>>
>>38205318
that's the plan for the future anon
>>
>he repeats memes in real life
normalfags are so stupid
>>
>>38204753
Anon, this is what it means to be a man. Men aren't men because they swing and knock it out of the park every time. They're men because they keep swinging knowing that it's a game of averages and practice can only make those odds better. Incidentally, this is why guys are better at banter and comedy than women. They're able to take risks and laugh it off when they fall on their face, knowing that practice ultimately pays off. She's being a cunt. Any experience--good or bad--is practice and that's not something to undervalue. The only real waste is not trying at all.

Think of it this way as you mentioned being a /fit/izen: nobody likes lifting fucking babbyweight bullshit, but every built guy knows the importance of starting off at that place as a means to greater things. You can't pull three plates if you cant pull one.

Treat bitches like her as you would treat babyweight reps. Yeah, they're important and hard as shit when you're starting out, but they exist only for the purpose of being surpassed hopefully sooner rather than later. Chalk it up to experience and try again. Sounds like you were doing pretty good otherwise.
>>
>>38204753
I've been intrigued into using such an app myself but I have a lurking fear that I meet someone I know there :(
>>
>>38205408
thanks anon, this is a truly heartfelt answer, i'm going to use this analogy in the future
>>
Tinder is a freaking bottom-of-the-barrel app for finding girls if you aren't in the top 20% of the male population that all the stacies lust over.

Had it for over a year now and never had a conversation with a girl last past 5 replies, but signed up to okcupid and had a date set up within two days. If you're a chad, use tinder. If you're one of the rest of us, it pays to have a profile someone might actually read.
>>
File: 2813808103.jpg (29KB, 600x579px) Image search: [Google]
2813808103.jpg
29KB, 600x579px
sort of reminds me of my experience (which was from OKC)
>meet girl
>a little on the chubby side but still attractive
>everything going good
>decide to meet up and go to a drive in theater first date
>start doing some kissing and cuddling in the back seat
>after a while she decides to sit on my lap
>im slouching on the seat so that my stomach is much closer to the seat than the back rest
>she basically sits directly on my stomach
>let out a tiny "oompf" because it caught me off guard
>"wow really, anon? thats kinda mean"
>she gets off
>mostly silent throughout rest of the movie
>never replied after that date
>mfw
i swear trying to woo a woman is worse than walking through a minefield, sometimes i wish i was gay
>>
>>38204753
You just called her fat in a flattering manner, she shouldn't be pissed but it's acceptable if she is. Tinder is cancer anyways
>>
>>38205498
forreal dude, gay men know that their situation is differrent from straight people's. and also being attracted to people of the same gender means that they don't have the whole "women are from mars" bullshit to think through
>>
>>38204753
wow wo wow wow wow. WOW
little buddy. you should NOT base your self worth on whatever some random person, especially someone who seems pretty immature, thinks about you.
she said she gained weight, you made light of it. that's a normal guy thing to do. think about it, why would she bring that shit up? what did she expect? for you to hold her hand and lick her butt?
you did fine man, fuck her.
congrats on going out of your comfort zone, i know it's hard
tinder isnt worth it, by the way. go add real value to your life, figure out what youre lacking and wont need this validation.
>>
>>38204753
I feel you OP. beta males unite
>>
Normie here
She was being overly sensitive and doesn't have a very good sense of humor
>>
Did you hear anything else from her after that? Did you text her or smth?
>>
>>38205635
i texted her with a screenshot of the pic saying that I didn't mean to be offensive and said i meant it was a complement I said i thought I had a good time but apparently you didn't, and said have a good life and then blocked her
>>
>>38204753
Send her the screenshot and call her a fat cunt. Then see how she reacts.
>>
>calling this a 7/10
get some fucking standards jeez
>>
File: I9R44-0r_400x400.jpg (56KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
I9R44-0r_400x400.jpg
56KB, 400x400px
>>38205834
guess i was too retarded to attach the picture
>>
>>38205849
She looks like she gives good head
I would have swiped on her if it had been a while since I fapped
>>
>>38205849
damn dude how did you find her pic? I censored the tweet so it couldn't be reverse searched
>>
File: 1494468092493.jpg (20KB, 243x240px) Image search: [Google]
1494468092493.jpg
20KB, 243x240px
lol or dox her
>>
>inb4 i linked her the thread
>>
>>38205910
lol how did you guys find her twitter?
>>
>>38205910
Good I hope she reads my post saying she looks like she'd provide quality fellacio
>>
>>38205889
You have a LOT to learn my humble normie newfag """robot"""
>>
>>38205924
easy
just type in her tweet (doesn't even have to be the whole thing) into twitter's search
>>
>>38205948
can you at least tell me how to prune the rest of the thread then? I feel like its run its course
>>
>>38205964
No. Seriously. Call her a fucking fat cunt and post response.
>>
File: download (1).jpg (5KB, 168x192px) Image search: [Google]
download (1).jpg
5KB, 168x192px
alli if you're reading this just know you're a disgusting landwhale roastie bitch
>>
>can't greentext
>can't let go of normie desires
>failed normie
>still can't get laid even with a a landwhale
>low energy
>weak of mind
Seriously OP,why even live ? Why are you here ? You don't belong here. Lift all you can, it won't fix your weak mind and frail hear and confidence
>>
>>38205984
this
nothing to lose i already sent her the thread
>>
"Avid Lover of all things potato and pasta"
>Lol We know
>>
>>38206164
whatever man, this thread is just turning into cyberbullying and I don't want any part of that, but since I can't delete it i'm just going to wait for it to archive. Alli if you read this I didn't think it could be reverse searched back to you, but honestly I thought we had a good time but whatever. I hope you don't take these troll's comments to heart as these guys are just dicks with nothing better to do.
>>
>>38206164
>>38205849
HEY FAT BITCH, IF YOU READ THIS: GO HANG YOURSELF. We all know girls who take close up pictures of their faces like that are FAT FUCKS. YOU LOOK LIKE YOU WEIGH 200lbs IN THAT PICTURE. EVEN YOUR CHEEKS ARE PURE FAT. I BET EACH OF YOUR CHEEKS WEIGHS AT LEAST 40lbs EACH YOU FUCKING WHALE
>>
>>38206220
alli disregard that I suck cocks.
>>
File: kek.jpg (21KB, 317x267px) Image search: [Google]
kek.jpg
21KB, 317x267px
>dicks with nothing better to do
Says the fag who's life was changed after he called a girl fat
>>
>>38206220
Why is it cyber-bullying if this roastie acted like a total fuck to a fellow robot? You tried to be accepting and validate her. Now I know she expected you to say "Oh, I couldn't even tell, you look absolutely beautiful" and then pull down her pants and lick her asshole clean like a good boy. But it's not like you insulted her for her weight, she's virtual signalling and trying to play the victim because she's a special snowflake. And this shit needs to stop.

If she REALLY REALLY wants to tweet about how she's the victim of fat shaming for attention and validation, why not give her something to feel like she's a victim about? Flat out call her a fat cunt and then see how she reacts. She's a stuck up bitch.
>>
heres the link for any robots too retarded to figure it out

https://twitter.com/alliroberts324
>>
>>38206268
>fellow robot
ahahahhahahahahahahaha another """robot""" I see
>>
>>38206311
Wow, she looks like the most boring basic bitch ever. There is nothing remotely interesting on there. I can't imagine how insufferable trying to carry on a conversation enough long to get her to a date must have been.
>>
You're still in, OP, just act like you didn't see her twitter. Probably should have fucked her that night though, I mean shes fat, they have trouble saying no
>>
>>38206364
amazing how this is the bitch that pushed op over the edge lmfao
>>
>>38206220
>these guys are just dicks with nothing better to do
lmao im not the one who made a thread complaining about how he got BTFO by a chubby girl
>>
>>38206383
>Hi hows it going?
>ok
>So what sorta stuff are you into you go to college?
>I like music, and I go to Missouri
>What sort of music you into?
>Oh I like everything
>Cool......
>So... you wanna meet up?
>Sure
>Where would you like to go?
>I dunno you decide
>Wanna go for coffee?
>Nah
>Dinner at a resturant?
>Sounds too expensive lol no
>Drinks?
>No sorry not on the first date
>Netflix and Chill?
>No lol I'm not that kinda girl
>wanna watch me fucking kill myself trying to fucking talk to you?
>sure!

I imagine it was like this
>>
File: 1496141395786.jpg (6KB, 300x225px) Image search: [Google]
1496141395786.jpg
6KB, 300x225px
>>38206383
>I'm so fucking done with having my self-worth being marginilized by a meat-market of swiping right or left
>I'm going to go to the University Gym 6 days a week and become attractive enough that I don't have to rely on the validation of shitty Tinder bitches to make myself feel attractive
>I'm not going to feel depressed and hate how I look for the rest of my life because some Tinder cunt thinks that she can have any dick she wants just like that
>>
>>38205849
Wouldn't even touch this ham-beast with a ten-foot pole. And this is coming from a 22 year old virgin.
>>
File: fat3.png (393KB, 612x482px) Image search: [Google]
fat3.png
393KB, 612x482px
>>38206425
wow don't be a fatphobe anon
>>
File: IMG_0109.jpg (14KB, 222x200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0109.jpg
14KB, 222x200px
Holy fuck this thread is absolute comedy fucking gold, thank you OP for being an apologetic retard when you freaked out cuz she might have read these, and thank you Ally for a being a stupid cunt on Twitter, you dumb motherfuckers just unironically made my night
>>
>>38204753
Why the hell do women have to passive aggressive broadcast shit like that on social media?
>>
File: 1491576993583.jpg (138KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1491576993583.jpg
138KB, 1920x1080px
>>38205355

There is this fat girl that I call thicc and she likes being called thicc over fat. I think it depends on the chicc
>>
File: Female Is Tutorial Mode.jpg (219KB, 908x811px) Image search: [Google]
Female Is Tutorial Mode.jpg
219KB, 908x811px
>>38205498
>I swear trying to woo a woman is worse than walking through a minefield
Fucking this. For example, here's a list of phrases that net an automatic rejection for men, but women can say them as much as they please. Any one of these phrases means instant permanent rejection for males, but a female can say ALL OF THEM and still get fully cherished, appreciated, accepted and loved.

"I am unemployed and poor".
"I don't own a car."
"I am always tired and depressed."
"I love you."
"You are wonderful and I want to marry you."
"I am a virgin."
"All other girls mock me, thank you for not doing it!"
"You will never get money out of me."
"I wear special shoes that make me 15 cm taller."
"Everything I own and show off with is bought on credit, I am highly in debt."
"I like video games."
"That's fat, no muscle."
"I am so insecure, I never before kissed a girl."
"I live with my parents."
>>
>>38204753
If you were Chad she wouldn't give a shit, I've heard Chads call women fat outright and it doesn't stop women from slobbering on him.

You need to understand that she hated you the moment she saw you, nothing would have succeeded with this cunt, you had zero chance with her because you aren't Chad.
>>
File: ghostbusters.jpg (271KB, 1536x2048px) Image search: [Google]
ghostbusters.jpg
271KB, 1536x2048px
"oh god i'm so fat"
>i like how you look
"so, you think i'm fat?"
>i think your look is (((in))) right now

FUCKING FUCKBOY CALLED ME FAT? FUCK YOURSELF FUCKBOY.
>>
>bad greentexting
>actually getting tinder matches and going on dates
>talking to girls
>"i am attractive and outwarsly normie"
>all the normie posting
>"dude thats cyberbullying"
>:) and :( posting

Fucking hell i hate summer, go back to /b/ and /soc/ normies
>>
Lrn2 greentext
Lrn2 self worth aka. Leave this shit board
>>
Linked her this thread hehhehehohoho
>>
>>38208576
Plenty of males do it too
>>
https://www.twitter.com/alliroberts324
>>
if it were me and she started talking about her fat days or whatever, i would've just laughed a long and then changed the subject, fuck that.

the only social "skill" that matters is knowing when to not saying anything.
if someone self-depricates, you just laugh it off.
>>
>>38209693
fb.com/alli.roberts.756
>>
File: Screenshot_20170707-154617.png (2MB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170707-154617.png
2MB, 1080x1920px
>>38209798
>OP calls THIS a 7/10 stacy
Kek
>>
File: IMG_7527.jpg (129KB, 640x1376px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7527.jpg
129KB, 640x1376px
>>38209895
>OP calls a hambeast a 7/10 Stacy and bitches about her, claiming he's moving on and never going to give in to a Stacy again
>multiple people tell OP it's just women being women, he agrees and says he's gonna keep it in mind and that it's good advice
>someone finds the hambeast's twitter and links her this thread
>OP freaks out and tries to profusely apologize, hoping that she'll still date him
Fuck man it doesn't get any better than this
>>
File: 1498047126910.jpg (59KB, 900x650px) Image search: [Google]
1498047126910.jpg
59KB, 900x650px
>>38210080
Ikr, I do love R9K sometimes
>>
File: IMG_1297.jpg (274KB, 763x565px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1297.jpg
274KB, 763x565px
>>38209895
Fucking keksimus Maximus, imagine how fucked you'd have to be to get rejected by that thing?

This thread is absolute fucking gold.
>>
File: Reac 181.jpg (32KB, 500x488px) Image search: [Google]
Reac 181.jpg
32KB, 500x488px
>>38209113
Not as often as women though.

By the way Alli if you're reading this go over to 4chan.org/pol/

Judging from your twitter posts you need to get redpilled
>>
File: IMG_1467.jpg (64KB, 560x391px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1467.jpg
64KB, 560x391px
>>38209895
>>38209895
Is there are a term for an absolute pig like that who probably has a cunt like pulled pork? I.e a fat roastie?

Also fuck OP he is beating himself up about not putting his willy in (pic related) he's probably desperately on damage control worried about being outed as a user of THAT Ethiopian basket weaving forum.

This truly is a beautiful day of kek, roasty and summerfag BTFO IRL in one thread. Praise be.
>>
Hey Alli u might want to make your Twitter private for awhile and wait for this to blow over if it isn't obvious already
>>
>>38211292
STFU she's gonna know you are a trap wanking denizen of infamous Nepalese sky diving forums.
>>
File: IMG_1470.jpg (63KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1470.jpg
63KB, 640x640px
>>38211345
8/10 anon, apologise now.
>>
>>38211292
The amusing thing is, that this hambeast will probably shame you publicly for being that creep who posts about her on 'troll' website after she turned you down when she is literally doing the same thing but on a normie site like twitter.
>>
File: Roastie 1.png (54KB, 640x739px) Image search: [Google]
Roastie 1.png
54KB, 640x739px
Roastie gettin' toastie

[passive aggressive bitchiness intensifies]
>>
File: IMG_0252.jpg (46KB, 420x408px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0252.jpg
46KB, 420x408px
>>38211385
>wearing a midriff-baring top with a stomach like that
>>
>>38211489
Oh shit this bitch has a tweet about "mansplaining".
>>
>>38211475
Left. That's her on the left. According to OP that's a 7/10.
>>
>>38211569
Ah, so it seems op is a fat loving cunt if that's 7/10
>>
What a stupid ugly cunt. Alli if you're reading this: fuck you.
>>
Relax OP, you're only 19 and just dated your first entitled fat girl. We all do it at some point thinking maybe they will have a better personality, but they never do.
>>
File: image.jpg (228KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
228KB, 1280x960px
>>38211385

What I don't get is how you can be that fat and still have tiny tits? I mean the fatter I get the bigger my moobs become.
>>
>>38211697
this is true. I dated a fat chick under the impression she would be kind, undemanding and submissive. She was a bitter, delusional cow.
>>
>>38211440
Atleast she didnt share the guys name.
>>
File: IMG_1470.jpg (9KB, 121x121px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1470.jpg
9KB, 121x121px
>>38211385
Beta hover hand or utter disgust? Hmmmmm.
>>
File: neat.jpg (74KB, 592x394px) Image search: [Google]
neat.jpg
74KB, 592x394px
>>38211722
that's some nice form right there anon
>>
File: IMG_0756.png (121KB, 200x239px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0756.png
121KB, 200x239px
>>38211766
ohhhhhh, friend of toastie roasty's alert! Reeeee.

Also tell your fat entitled friend that he didn't post her name. Autism did.
>>
File: IMG_6424.png (650KB, 569x802px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6424.png
650KB, 569x802px
>>38211766
Neither did he you fucking retard.
>>
File: Roastie 2.png (37KB, 585x445px) Image search: [Google]
Roastie 2.png
37KB, 585x445px
>>38211489

Oh dear god this roastie is a walking meme.
>>
>>38211766
she got doxxed by an autist on this board, OP is just sitting back and watching the explosion of cringe at this point
>>
>>38211939
every single tweet is SJW bullshit, embarrassing

OP you're supposed to screen out if a girl is a leftist retard before dating them
>>
>>38211939
>bc my sister identifies as a woman

Holy fucking plot twist. Did a robot finally make good on the trap/tranny fetish?
>>
File: IMG_1424.jpg (32KB, 630x420px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1424.jpg
32KB, 630x420px
>>38209895
>>38212052
Holy shit I knew something about the physical proportions in that picture struck me as off.
>>
>>38211766
he didn't, he censored her name and twitter handle, how is that so hard to understand? did you read the fucking thread?
>>
Hahahahahaha this thread is a litteral happening. OP and a fat leftist bitch that may be a guy in girl's clothes that OP said was a 7/10 cutie must be both on a suicide watch.
>>
File: IMG_7997.jpg (157KB, 800x430px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7997.jpg
157KB, 800x430px
>>38212052
This thread just gets better and better! Summerfags aren't always a bad thing I guess, I haven't laughed this hard in a long time.
>>
File: ray.jpg (116KB, 539x566px) Image search: [Google]
ray.jpg
116KB, 539x566px
>>38212128
if anything OP must be laughing his way to the bank at this point, these roasts are fucking brutal
>>
File: bb8e6433b9cac1e9d787a80794e1d6f7.png (1014KB, 1318x665px) Image search: [Google]
bb8e6433b9cac1e9d787a80794e1d6f7.png
1014KB, 1318x665px
I linked her the thread and she just deleted the tweets LMAO
>>
>>38204753
>see pic related
>I'mfuckingdone.exe
>I deleted Tinder
Being an obese piece of shit is A) not in and B) different from THICC no matter how many quotation marks she uses. Drop her, on to the next girl.

Unless there's a persistent trend in your failures, they reflect more on the women than on you.
>>
File: IMG_1472.jpg (114KB, 928x928px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1472.jpg
114KB, 928x928px
Dudes I did more digging. Once you see it you can't unsee it.

also no posts from before 2013 and looks more and more masculine as you go back on the time line! I think my hypothesis may be correct.
>>
File: IMG_1471.jpg (140KB, 960x717px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1471.jpg
140KB, 960x717px
>>38212215
With another possible tranny?
>>
>>38212158
Good job anon. This thread is fucking gold.
>>
File: how.jpg (49KB, 775x837px) Image search: [Google]
how.jpg
49KB, 775x837px
>>38212215
no fucking way anon
there is no way
if this ends up to be true
I think we just saved OP from a
sticky situation
>>
>>38212230
I'm in tears :'D.

But it kinda pisses me the fuck off that beta cucks such as OP say that this is a 7/10. No wonder these bitches today have too high expectations and think they are pretty. And if OP said the truth that he is fairly attractive (but seeing this Jabba Hutt monster makes me think he is overexagerating everything), it pisses me the fuck even more. God dammit!
>>
>>38212260
when will men learn that they are in control of their own worth?
>>
File: IMG_7816.jpg (42KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7816.jpg
42KB, 320x320px
>>38212161
>OP calls Alli a "shitty tinder bitch" and a "tinder cunt"
>an anon links her this thread
>OP: Alli if you read this I didn't think it could be reverse searched back to you, but honestly I thought we had a good time but whatever. I hope you don't take these troll's comments to heart as these guys are just dicks with nothing better to do.
My fucking sides, also OP unironically asked how he could prune his own thread once he got found out
>>
>>38212283
Summerfags provide some of our juiciest lore
>>
>>38212215
Hmmmm would explain fat but no tits?
>>
>>38212274
After another WW, or social cataclysm or something. No way this will change any other way. We need a litteral revolution.
>>
>>38211939

Holy shaming tactics Batman!
>>
File: Roastie 3.png (53KB, 651x771px) Image search: [Google]
Roastie 3.png
53KB, 651x771px
>>38212314
Forgot pic

Originaldo woo
>>
File: robin.jpg (42KB, 420x419px) Image search: [Google]
robin.jpg
42KB, 420x419px
>>38212314
>golly jee Batman this thread is a doozy
>>
File: IMG_1212.jpg (125KB, 640x638px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1212.jpg
125KB, 640x638px
My sides are in fucking orbit around alpha centauri right now.
>>
>>38212330
I wish I had twitter. I want to mess with her as well.
>>
>>38212367
Get one dude it's free and'll take 2 minutes tops. Maybe 4 minutes if you need to make a new email under a pseudonym.
>>
File: tyler yes.jpg (35KB, 717x359px) Image search: [Google]
tyler yes.jpg
35KB, 717x359px
>>38212367
what I don't get is why is she trying to fight against the shitposts when she could just make her account private. This is the golden era of R9K omg
>>
File: class bowie.jpg (44KB, 636x421px) Image search: [Google]
class bowie.jpg
44KB, 636x421px
If only David Bowie were alive to enjoy this thread with us ;(
>>
File: BLKMLpACYAIb_5p.jpg (88KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
BLKMLpACYAIb_5p.jpg
88KB, 720x1280px
>7/10

new standard boys
>>
>>38212363
i'm not entirely sure what's going on. basically op tried to hook up with a tranny?

quick rundown?
>>
File: IMG_1473.jpg (183KB, 1449x1087px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1473.jpg
183KB, 1449x1087px
>>38212367
Takes two mins to make a throw away account my man.
>>
>>38212523
That's the thing. He didn't even know until now that it's a trap xD. And he said that uggo is a 7/10 xDDDDDDDDDD.
>>
File: IMG_9368.png (99KB, 235x270px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9368.png
99KB, 235x270px
>>38212529
Holy fucking shit I'm dying, I love this thread
>>
File: Roastie 4.png (61KB, 653x796px) Image search: [Google]
Roastie 4.png
61KB, 653x796px
>>38212523
Seems that way. Also her friend's pretty much the definition of an SJW. The "sister" her SJW mentioned might be the thicc tinderella bitch.
>>
She's fuckin beat, anon. wtf.
>>
how does an ugly fat girl develop such a bad attitude? I mean I can understand why a Stacy would be arrogant but this fat pig?
>>
>>38212498
Man, even the doggo in the corner is hiding from this ogre's face. I've seen burn victims closer to 7/10 than that.
>>
>>38212634
It's because of betas such as OP that give her the attention, are nice to her and say that she is 7/10, and "thick' instead of saying it how it is, that she is FAT.

>>38212637
>I've seen burn victims closer to 7/10 than that.
This is unironically true.
>>
>>38209895
Bring the harpoons

Originiri
>>
>>38204892
Fucking /thread/
this is the same stupid bitches who say effyourbeautystandards i'm fat and proud but if you say hey it's ok to be fat/curvy they get angry you acknowledge it like you are supposed to completely pretend you can't see their body and they are just a floating head with a mouth who can only swallow food,talk bullshit and inhale cock
>>
File: IMG_1225.png (277KB, 601x601px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1225.png
277KB, 601x601px
Who do you think will an hero first? OP or hambeast? Hard to tell, they have both been so utterly BTFO beyond belief.
>>
>>38212752
I'm leaning more towards OP, he didn't give us a vital sign for some time now.
>>
>>38212752
I want to think OP will come out of this a stronger man and follow through with becoming a /fit/izen but that's the optimist in me.
Hambeast is unlikely to recover
>>
File: Roastie 5.png (12KB, 579x135px) Image search: [Google]
Roastie 5.png
12KB, 579x135px
"...unless you compliment my body to make me feel better."
>>
>>38211385
>7/10 Stacy
Yeez OP you must have really low standards
>>
File: IMG_1474.jpg (1MB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1474.jpg
1MB, 1200x1200px
Public service announcement for newfags, summerfags and lurkers. This is what this Mongolian mosaic makers forum was all about in the golden age. Affecting the real world from the comfort of your computer.
>>
File: up thumb.jpg (76KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
up thumb.jpg
76KB, 1280x720px
>>38212752
OP if you're out there don't do it! You have so much more worth then you give yourself credit for. Use this experience to learn and become an alpha-chad, do it for us!
>>
File: 1280.jpg (68KB, 640x606px) Image search: [Google]
1280.jpg
68KB, 640x606px
>>38212804
I think this bitches twitter just redpilled me. Are all roasties this bad?
>>
>>38204753
holy shit so basically you have to say the right things perfectly without a single mistake? Jesus fucking Christ I can almost imagine all the thirsty guys she can pick from that she can drop you that easily.
>>
>>38204753
You're a moron. NEVER discuss a woman's weight, even if you've known her for 10 years. Especially don't do this if you've only known her for 1 hour.
>>
>>38212920
Not even sure she's a roastie desu...

And it's mostly the left leaning millenial ones, tinder sluts, social media whores, etc.
>>
File: 195.jpg (148KB, 1124x633px) Image search: [Google]
195.jpg
148KB, 1124x633px
This thread is the best thread we've had in a while lads.
>>
>>38212940
Not only do you have to perfectly manuvuer through the converstation, you also have to fit the roasties standards perfectly

>>38212947
She is the one who brought it up, desu I woulda just left her on the spot because that is a dead ass giveaway for some attention whore. The second you stop feeding her constant need for attention she is just going to leave you for one of her 70 orbiters
>>
>>38212947
Wrong, only fat hoes are conscious about their weight. I've met girls who are proud to tell me their weight. Stop talking to landwhales
>>
>>38204753
I know guys who go hard with their teasing of women who would've outright mocked her for her weight that do great with all the women they do this to. The fact she reacted like this suggests she wasn't very attracted to you to begin with. I've teased a girl for her weight and gotten with her after.

I'd recommend not backing down and apologising for what you said and just calling her out on her BS. If you're sure it's dead do me a favor and tell her "You look like God ordered a super size me, meatwad."
>>
>>38213030
Being fat is nothing to be proud of god roasties are so stupid.
>>
>>38204850
Welcome to women, son. One tiny error and those legs slam shut forever. Unless you're Chad. He can do no wrong.
>>
File: 1427617145017.jpg (13KB, 395x395px) Image search: [Google]
1427617145017.jpg
13KB, 395x395px
>>38204753
Hey accidentally saying something awkward on a date is a trope that is much, much older than tinder, and it happens to everyone. Don't beat yourself up over it.
>>
>>38205445
If they know you IRL then they will never swipe yes on you. Otherwise, why haven't they already approached you in person?

Yeah you'll see their profile, they'll see yours - don't make it autistic and you're fine.
>>
File: IMG_2807.png (1MB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2807.png
1MB, 750x1334px
>>38204753
>thicc is in and you're rocking it
Top kek. I know you guys aren't good with women, but a basic rule is never talk about her weight in any context. Your best bet in this situation is either talk about your own weight to make it relatable or switch to a different topic immediately. This isn't a test they do, this is just basic human behavior for women to complain about their bodies all the time.
>>
>>38204753
>he went on a date with a fat spic
No pity for you, dude. Learn your lesson. If someone is fat, they're ugly on the inside too 99 times out of 100.
>>
>>38212804
someone screenshot that and post with this caption to the twitter post with the stupid sjw bitch
>>
>>38204753
fucking normans.
can y'all FUCKING
GET
OUT
GODDAMN
>>
>>38212112
>plaintext tweets
>how do google searches work

I miss the days when people fucking knew things.
>>
>>38213158
>top kek
are you enjoying your summer on 4chan?
>>
>>38213276
I've been here since 2007 and use top kek ironically, chill
>>
>>38213309
Just by the by I genuinely found one of those top kek cakes in a Turkish shop in my town. Best day ever. I mean the fake was shit but it made my day
>>
>>38204753
>I'm going to go to the University Gym 6 days a week and become attractive
kek
Been there done that

>I'm not going to feel depressed and hate how I look
hahaha

>This is a turning point for me
hahahaha hahaha

>and I'm not looking back
HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA
>>
>>38213276
topkeke
That was a good attempt to sneak in, summerfagg, I'm on 4chan since 1997 NORMIES OUT RHEEE
>>
>>38205573
>why would she bring that shit up? what did she expect? for you to hold her hand and lick her butt?
She expected OP to say that she wasn't fat/overweight/thicc. Yes, it would have been a lie, and she knows it. But when women say something like "hehe I've gained weight" and pretend to be ok with it, they actually want people to lie at their faces and tell them they're thin and perfect
>>
File: Roastie 6.png (1MB, 1213x749px) Image search: [Google]
Roastie 6.png
1MB, 1213x749px
Guy from twitter here. These guys just sent me a follow request (Pic related).
>>
this thread reminds me of something i haven't even really thought about until now
>be me at work a few days ago
>co-worker roastie is talking about how her birthday is on 4th of july all day to customers
>it was 3rd of july
>she smiles at me and says she wants to eat something sweet tonight, but she can't because she wants to eat a lot of cake on the 4th for her birthday
>i laugh and say "ya that might be a good idea"
>she goes silent...

not sure if i offended her with that comment. i don't like her or anything, but she is a bit chubby since she has a kid. hopefully she doesn't hate me now, kek
>>
>>38205159
This is pretty accurate. I think the best possible response to the insecurity is to assure her that it isn't an issue. You can't possibly convince her that she's not fat, and it's dishonest (and she will easily tell you're humoring her) if you tell her she isn't, but assuring her that it isn't a worry for you assuages her fears while remaining honest.
>>
File: IMG_8785.jpg (111KB, 640x619px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8785.jpg
111KB, 640x619px
>>38204753
>given obvious compliment
>turns it into an insult

Why are women like this
>>
>>38212752
OP, the tranny probably has another 100 orbiters lined up for him.
>>
op r u ok?
>>
File: Roastie 7.png (25KB, 590x333px) Image search: [Google]
Roastie 7.png
25KB, 590x333px
SJW bitch is still going at it....
>>
File: 2.png (369KB, 638x545px) Image search: [Google]
2.png
369KB, 638x545px
>This is a 7/10 according to Anon
Of course he didn't know we would see what she looked like...
>>
File: 1.png (374KB, 649x513px) Image search: [Google]
1.png
374KB, 649x513px
>>38214585
>seven out of ten stacy

7/10
/
>>
LOL 7/10

She is literally the definition of a solid 7.

And to think op called her "thicc". Top kek. She has no body. She look a frumpy asf.
>>
>>38214962
>she

it's a tranny senpai
>>
>>38214962
>She is literally the definition of a solid 7.
Typo?
>>
>>38215262
see
>>38204753
>Go on Tinder date with 7/10 Stacy to Mexican place in town
OP's words and has not corrected it so far
>>
>>38214962
7's are meant to look good she is at most a 5 mate.
>>
>>38205849
>gross ass nose ring
>thin b/w striped shirt
>wears a layer of pale makup

OP, you dodged a fuckin' bullet
>>
>>38215293
Oh I thought you were correcting him to her actually rating
>>
File: IMG_1223.jpg (91KB, 960x811px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1223.jpg
91KB, 960x811px
>>38214962
Wew, then that means I've fucked some solid 10/10s. Feels good.
>>
>>38204753
You should respond to her tweet somehow or let her know you saw it because she deserves to feel bad about being so bitchy.
>>
File: IMG_1464.jpg (22KB, 642x350px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1464.jpg
22KB, 642x350px
>>38215388
I think she's pretty fucking aware at this point buddy. Read the thread.
>>
>>38214962
7 means attractive, she definitely is not. shes a 4 or 5 at most
>>
File: IMG_1475.jpg (97KB, 620x450px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1475.jpg
97KB, 620x450px
Here's a burns victim who is objectively closer to a 7 than her.
>>
>>38215449
You're just as blind as OP
>>
https://twitter.com/4chansbest/status/883395515626381312

gj OP! you made it onto 4chans best
>>
>>38215468
Oh fuck it just keeps getting better.
>>
>>38215406
Holy shit, I thought I had low standards... She is a 3/10 for me on her best day. I'd NEVER thouch this shit.
>>
>>38215449
cute/would date
>>
I leave this post to be later in the compilation of this thread in the next years.
>>
>>38204753
>"haha I gained so much weight"
>"it's ok, I'm a chubby chaser"
don't know what you expected, m8
>>
File: 1310483412100.jpg (34KB, 413x395px) Image search: [Google]
1310483412100.jpg
34KB, 413x395px
Haven't keked this much in a while, gj OP

someone should screencap this
>>
>wake up
>this thread is still up with more and more pictures of his date
i'm so sorry op...
>>
File: 1463596989922s.jpg (7KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1463596989922s.jpg
7KB, 250x250px
>>38215830
I'm not, it's his fault for being such a colossal loser
>>
>>38215841
hopefully he'll learn something from this mess
>>
>>38215468
>didn't even include the best part of the thread
trash
>>
File: _91020547_mediaitem91020546.jpg (34KB, 624x351px) Image search: [Google]
_91020547_mediaitem91020546.jpg
34KB, 624x351px
this turned out interesting, nice gois
>>
>>38215262
>>38215335
>>38215372
>>38215406
>being this new and not knowing about "solid 7s"
>>
File: 1498142245345.png (556KB, 1000x1210px) Image search: [Google]
1498142245345.png
556KB, 1000x1210px
>>38204753
Redditor, I bid thee stay in thine own abode and do not pester us no more!
>>
>>38204753
Fuck off failed normie stop posting on my board and kill yourself fucking Chad motherfucker.
>>
>>38212215
>>38212230
>>38214585
>>38214600
>>38214962
this is objectively a 4/10
>>
>>38216218
Fags that point this kind of shit out are usually newfags themselves trying to blend in.
>>
File: 412.png (55KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
412.png
55KB, 250x250px
>>38216218
Nice try buddy but your fooling nobody.
>>
>>38213550
shills everywhere
>>
File: 1497367885409.jpg (188KB, 817x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1497367885409.jpg
188KB, 817x1000px
>>38209693
time to toast the roast hahahhahaha.
>>
Lel, sounds like you dodged a bullet mein freund. Too many girls these days aren't watching what they eat because "thicc" is the new thing, but they still feel self conscious because they KNOW they're not "thicc", they're just plain unhealthy. BUT, women don't like being told what's wrong about them, or what they can or can't do, even though they know it's wrong, ESPECIALLY by a MAN, ESPECIALLY by a MAN they can easily REPLACE for a MAN who will blatantly agree with them, no questions asked.

I'm not saying girls have to be twigs, or in their prime state of fitness, but god damn man just take care of yourself more often, watch what you're shoveling into your mouth at least.
>>
she sounds like a huge cunt man
>>
File: photo.jpg (62KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
photo.jpg
62KB, 900x900px
DELETE TINDER DONT ENABLE ROASTIES
>>
>>38217374
>this is objectively a 4/10
This
This anon said she was thicc.
I swear people just warp the application of thicc as a euphemism to hamplanets
Thread posts: 213
Thread images: 69

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.