[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Ride Never Ends

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5

>"OMG anon, your hands are softer than mine!"
>"Ally! Come feel how soft anon's hands are!!! OMG HAHAHAHA!"
>>
How about you just not let them touch your hands? If they did that to me I'd just walk away. They sound like cunts and whores.
>>
>>38204462
I don't feel sorry for any robot that has softer hands than a female. You're literally spoiled. If you so much as drag around groceries and walk home with them, you'll have rougher hands than a girl.
>>
>>38204470
Handshakes are a traditional greeting for people who leave their houses.
>>
>>38204462
Who tf is has a name "ally"?
>>
>>38204492

That's totally different from a woman getting her friend(s) to feel some guy's soft hands. Two distinct social situations.
>>
>>38204462
its because i touch my pee pee and lotion comes out that makes my hand smooth - u want to try?
>>
>tfw did a bunch of landscaping when I was younger and do physical labor for friends and family when they need it(help move lifting 200 lb washers/dryers/dressers and fixed sink and shower plumbing)
>still have soft hands

wtf?
>>
>>38204625
You aren't a fucking noob and wore gloves/did shit carefully most likely.
If not, congratulations! You've just discovered that you have the world's lamest superpower.
>>
>>38204462
Good thing my mom's side was full of farmers because my hands feel like scratched leather.
Why do people think this is a good thing?
>>
>be typical paper pale neet with womanly soft hands
>get an outside jobs
>hands are now normal colored and covered in calluses, but still stupidly soft in other places

You truly can never get off this ride
>>
>>38204625
Do you do it until calluses appear? No? No big boy hands for you then
>>
Does cum make your hands softer?
Normies seem to imply that guys with soft hands master bate a lot, do they imply it because of the cum or the use of lotion?
>>
>>38204462

I would use that opportunity to show them how not afraid of touching them I am no matter how much vaseline residue is on my hands
>>
>>38204493
It's pronounced ''a-lee''
>>
>>38204462
>touching roastie's hand

ahahahahaha, reminder girls IGNORE washing hands after toilet, besides she could've been stroking chad's peepee minutes before
>>
>>38205000
>wash hands every time
>even when I don't use the washroom cause those doors be gross nigga
>always use extra paper towels that I take to open doors/use taps because why are you washing if you just get dirtied by door again
>scrub hands like a fucking MASH doctor
>then fuckers just turn tap on for 10 seconds to give illusion of handwashing
Why even. Other normies don't notice, and other normies don't even wash. I actually respect the ones that skip formalities and just go.
>tfw handshaking/fistbumping is still a thing in modern age of knowledge on disgusting diseases
>even outside of job situations
>>
File: 1499107117435.gif (586KB, 637x597px) Image search: [Google]
1499107117435.gif
586KB, 637x597px
>>38204462
>"OMG anon, your hands are softer than mine!"

*screams internally*
>>
File: 1481229728528.jpg (48KB, 852x532px) Image search: [Google]
1481229728528.jpg
48KB, 852x532px
>>38204462
do some manual labor, if you had worked a day in your life you wouldn't have this problem pussy phaggot.
>>
>eczema on hands that keeps them so rough you can hear the scratching if I rub them on cloth

Fucking smoothskins
>>
Mfw manual labourer

Hands are thick and feel like sandpaper. Despite having a skinny frame.

>Wow your hands look strong

Y-you too
>>
File: 1499364541760.png (98KB, 355x266px) Image search: [Google]
1499364541760.png
98KB, 355x266px
>>38204492
did somebody say handshake?
>>
>not taking pride in soft hands

L
M
A
O
>>
>>38204486
Not always. Some people are just born with softer hands. I rarely carry shit, and my hands are still harder than my friend who works at fed-ex, constantly carrying shit back and forth.
>>
>>38207566
>not taking pride in soft hands

wtf kind of woman is going to like or respect a guy with soft hands?
>>
>>38207694
wtf kind of woman is going to like or respect a guy who cares about his hands being soft
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.