[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Here is your hostile reminder that 4chan is NOT an anime website,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

File: weebs_absolutely_BTFO.png (324KB, 1054x748px) Image search: [Google]
weebs_absolutely_BTFO.png
324KB, 1054x748px
Here is your hostile reminder that 4chan is NOT an anime website, and you neckbeard NEET basement dwelling losers need to FUCK OFF.
>>
The fact that there are so many boards dedicated to anime/otaku topics disproves your argument. Boards not dedicated to those topics were added over time because anime fans etc. also want to discuss other topics.
>>
>>38204309

LOOK AT THE PICTURE you neckbeard weeb loser piece of trash. You have no argument. The site was also made to discuss TV and more fucking non-anime boards exist than anime boards.

Kill yourself.
>>
>>38204331
I just gave you my argument. Maybe you should look at the picture before telling others to do so. And if coming here and seeing all the anime shit make you so deeply upset then maybe you should not be here.
>>
>disproves a statement with opinion or self-deprecating joke
k
>>
>>38204357

Kill yourself, FAGGOT. The picture proves everything. All you did was come in here and say "BUT IT'S STILL AN ANIME WEBSITE" when the picture proves it's not. Fucking weeb. Faggot. Neckbeard loser.

KYS
>>
>>38204654
You call me a loser even though you come to an anime site and start arguing it isn't an anime site because you can't stand anime. You are fucking delusional. There is no bigger loser here than you. If you were real normalfag you would be out partying or working out or some shit, not screaming at "weeaboos" on the internet.
>>
>anime word in the site name
>anime boards
>owned by an anime

I dunno anon, you may be wrong on this one
>>
>>38204709

>You call me a loser even though you come to an anime site and start arguing it isn't an anime site because you can't stand anime

It's not an anime site, you fucking ******FAGGOT******. Holy shit, can you just fuck off?

>You are fucking delusional

No, you're fucking delusional. Especially since you think this is an anime website when I have current and historical proof that it's not, you weeb asswipe.

>There is no bigger loser here than you

You're a weeb that thinks you're on an anime site. You're a fucking loser, KYS.

>If you were real normalfag you would be out partying or working out or some shit, not screaming at "weeaboos" on the internet.

Why don't you just fucking kill yourself you effeminate weeb neckbeard loser piece of trash virgin scumbag fucking loser I already showed you the proof and you're denying it this hard, god how autistic are you, did mommy feed you your medication? MOMMY GIVE U UR PILLS YET FAGGOT?? Fucking go away and kill yourself fatass loser.
>>
>>38204772
This is just amazing. Some people are so triggered by anime that they actually come to anime sites just to post this kind of shit.

There's few things in the world that makes people as angry as anime, and there isn't even any good reason for it.
>>
>>>>38204772
Read what you writed aloud, then try again calling someone else autistic. Fucking /b/tard. You don't belong here, go away.
>>
File: 1491883156951.png (141KB, 502x502px) Image search: [Google]
1491883156951.png
141KB, 502x502px
>>38204136
4chan is an anime website and every non anime-board is a containment board.
>muh board ratios
well guess who was here first fag. It's called 4CHAN. 4CHAN not 4normie.
>>
File: gre.png (203KB, 1620x964px) Image search: [Google]
gre.png
203KB, 1620x964px
>>38204136
here you go palerino
>>
File: image.jpg (63KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
63KB, 500x500px
>>38205135
>>38204136
OP is so assblasted holy shit, he's definitely an underage fag from /b/
>>
File: 1468527082564.png (194KB, 448x468px) Image search: [Google]
1468527082564.png
194KB, 448x468px
>people falling for bait so easily
whatever happened to sage?
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.