[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Extreme Loneliness

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

Hey, SupremeGirl here. I have been feeling lonely for a very long time. All I do is sit by myself all the time and dont get to talk to anyone. Why does life have to be so empty? What do you all do to recover from loneliness?
>>
>>38203034
Join your gentleman in the ever after
>>
There is no recovery. Fashion the loneliness into a friend.
>>
roastie says shes lonely for attention while texting 10 guys at once
>>
Chat with a guy
>>
What do you mean texting ten guys at once?
>>
File: cat furniture.png (127KB, 393x574px) Image search: [Google]
cat furniture.png
127KB, 393x574px
>>38203034
Females cannot be lonely, you're within a few keystrokes of millions of men wanting to talk to you at any moment. Just download tinder, post a picture, and hundreds of guys will literally message you asking to meet up

Literally kill yourself and get the FUCK off /r9k/ now. You women ruin EVERYTHING in this world and create NOTHING
>>
>>38203206
You could get 10+ numbers/emails to talk to just in this thread, if you really wanted.
No male robot could say the same.
>>
I am also very lonely. I haven't had any friends since I got into college. Today my bosses came up to me and asked me "why you so weird?"
I don't know what she meant by it but it kind of got to me. I really thought I was getting along with everyone. The world just seems so foreign to me. So different than the world I grew up in. I wish there were lovely Lonley ladies in real life, but even they would think I am weird for not having friends. It makes me so sad to think about all I am missing out on by spending all my time alone during the prime of my life.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.