[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone else /bike/ just to annoy normies? I like swerving past

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 6

File: IMG_0734.jpg (378KB, 1653x1023px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0734.jpg
378KB, 1653x1023px
Anyone else /bike/ just to annoy normies? I like swerving past people that are walking and nearly hit them, especially couples
>>
>>38202544
Is this with or without training wheels, anonlet?
>>
>>38202574
With. My mommy says I should use them and always wear a helmet.
>>
>>38202544
>I like swerving past people that are walking and nearly hit them
jakes on you I hate all cyclists and make a point of kicking them if they come too close :^)
>>
>>38202590
does she kiss your owwies if you fall off of it?
>>
>>38202634
Y-yeah. She's a good mommy and tries her best.
>>
>>38202631
See attached image, butthurt walkfag
>>
>>38202680
she sounds like a good mommy please try and take care of her and treat her good okay?
and give her a big hug and tell her you love her
>>
>>38202709
She's gone Anon. She's been gone for a long time.
>>
>>38202697
>See attached image
Try again fuckface.
>>
>be me earlier this week biking cuz nothing better todo
>roastie is about to cut through bikepath to get into some parkinglot
>stop in the bikepath right in front of her
>tie my shoe, check my bike, the time, etc, etc acting like im waiting for someone
>do this for a good couple minutes so this roastie starts to yell something in french and honk the horn
>act like i hadnt seen her and leave
got em
>>
>>38202759
Attached the the post, you fucking autist
Ah, what the hell. I can't even be bothered to argue right now. Sorry I'm an asshole and I try to hit people like you anon.
>>
hell yeah rode on my bmx bike and did wheelies and bunny hops looking back it was cringey AF but i still kek
>>
File: Cover.jpg (103KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
Cover.jpg
103KB, 600x600px
>>38202544
This looks eeritly seimilar to the cover art for DropTopWop
>>
hell yeah rode on my bmx bike and did wheelies and bunny hops looking back it was cringey AF but i still kek top kek
>>
>>38202811
>Attached the the post
aww is neety boy getting upset that people think he's a fucking waste of space and not a single person would miss him if he died tomorrow?
>>
>>38202863
dont you EVER post on my thread again you stupid unfunny namefag bitch
>>
>>38202915
Mate I'm not here looking to pick a fight, what's your problem? Also I live alone, I'm not a neet, I think you're projecting a little
>>
>>38202544
>driving around early morning enjoying myself
>everyones sprinklers are going so the sidewalks a shooting gallery
>some asshat cyclist in full get up comes out of nowhere and rides down the centerline going maybe 5mph in a 30mph lane
>not even using the shoulder
>honk
>flicks me off and goes slower
>just ride my bumper up to his back wheel for a second
>manages to stay upright but speeds up to maybe 8mph
>still rides the center of the lane
>bump his tire a little harder
>guy bails but his bike keeps going a bit
>keep driving right over it
>can see in my rearview the frames in two pieces now and the guy trips trying to chase me down cause of his cycling shoes
>go through the same stretch the next day
>theres a house with this "drive like your children live here" sign in its yard now with the biker idiots helmet hanging off it
>actually made me laugh
>haven't seen that cyclist any of the times i've gone through in the past month
>>
>>38203080
Kek lad do you live in illinois? Cause there's one of those signs down my street and this is the kind of suburb where autistics would bike in the middle of the road.
>>
>>38203139
No but idiots cyclists not knowing the street laws are an epidemic everywhere.
>>
>>38203080
Good man. Fuck bikers
>>
>>38202544
I don't /bike/ just to annoy anyone, or even for exercise. I just don't want a car, nor can I afford one. My job is like 10 miles away, my bank is 5, the grocery store is 3 miles away and everything else I need is super close. I don't need a car.
>>
>>38202974
>not here looking to pick a fight
>attempts to start shit by biking too close to people like a fuckwit
>>
>>38203548
he said hes not HERE to pick a fight he never said anything about not biking to pick a fight
dummy go back to dummy land you dummy
>>
>>38204003
>go back to dummy land
NO

IT SMELLS FUNNY THERE
>>
File: 1421658714501.jpg (50KB, 300x488px) Image search: [Google]
1421658714501.jpg
50KB, 300x488px
I do. started as a way to get around since I couldn't afford a car. but now i keep at it because i just love it, worked at a bike shop for awhile now

I might become a courier pretty soon, getting paid to weave around traffic like a mad cunt sounds fun
>>
>>38203080
>assault
>battery
>vandalism
>hit-and-run
>just because some biker was a complete faggot
Good thing he didn't get your plates, because you'd be in butt-rape prison right now if he did.
>>
File: 1410317155842.jpg (13KB, 212x350px) Image search: [Google]
1410317155842.jpg
13KB, 212x350px
>>38205206
i always laugh at butthurt normie drivers who are such shitty drivers they cant handle navigating around a tiny fucking bike. Learning how to pass people is like, day 1 of drivers ed

>REEE I NEED TO GET TO THIS RED LIGHT NOOOOWWWWWW
>>
>>38202544
Kek'd.
I bike but because I like it, and if I annoy somebody, it's not intentional.
>>
>>38202928

Fuck you normalshit. Only normalfags call people namefags.
>>
Yep, after I committed to being a full time NEET - about 5 years ago now - I sold my car as I no longer had any need for it.

I cycle everywhere now. It has improved my physical fitness ten times over.

I don't wear any of the faggoty cyclist clothing, no helmet either. It makes people look at you like a perpetual annoyance - but if you're not wearing that shit, you're suddenly just 'a guy on a bike' instead of 'a cyclist'.

I cycle on the sidewalks almost without exception - That's an on the spot $75 fine here. I've never been stopped once, even though countless police cars have driven right past me. There's no way that'd be the case if I was wearing the full faggot uniform.

Instead, I break the law constantly, and the funniest thing is, the pedestrians I come close to hitting all apologise to ME! All because I'm not dressed like a fag! The fools!

I love it.
>>
>>38205395
You committed to be a full time NEET or are just a lazy sack of dog shit?
>>
>>38202544
yiure a fucking faggot kys cyclist faggot
>>
>>38205560
>lazy
>cycling everywhere

pick one
>>
>>38205681
>Thinks having a bike makes you not lazy

I guess paying my car bill and driving to my job makes me lazy. I'm tired of you fucking NEETs blocking traffic.
>>
>>38205240
Its not even about driving properly its that, at least where i live, the laws basically say you can ride on the road as a bike so long as you conform to the same laws as any motor vehicle.
Wanna ride in the middle of a 30mph lane? Go 30mph. Can't? Get off the road.
I'm not going to ride into the oncoming traffic in an attempt to pass an asshat that shouldn't have been there in the first place. Same goes for motor cycles riding between lanes then bitching when they get sandwiched.
>>38205206
Well at least i know where he lives now.
>>
>>38205738
Yes, being a cage cuck makes you lazy. But go ahead and think giving money to the jewish schemes of loans and insurance makes you "mature"
>>
File: aj.jpg (22KB, 315x335px) Image search: [Google]
aj.jpg
22KB, 315x335px
>tfw you go really slowly around the round about in the middle of the lane
>>
>>38202544
Heh. Shows those dumb normies!
>tfw no /bike/ bf with nice legs
>>
>>38202697
>walkfag
sounds like the words of someone who doesn't have a car
>>
I don't know how to ride a bicycle.
>>
>>38206832
>round about
>>
File: 1291458698482.jpg (101KB, 484x386px) Image search: [Google]
1291458698482.jpg
101KB, 484x386px
>>38207270
>mfw Americans call a rotary-roadery a "roundabout"
>>
>>38202544
I like swerving with my car past bikefags and nearly hit them, especially fags like OP
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.