[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/mi/ - mental illness

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_2438.png (167KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2438.png
167KB, 750x1334px
>tfw all people talk about these days is how much they tolerate mental illness

It's bullshit. All of it.

>tfw have ocd, anxiety, and misophonia
>once got yelled the fuck out of by mom because i woke her up to get a missing pillow of mine that i could not find. i was desperate to get it. it had to be that one.
>tfw had a panic attack in bed when i smelled something gross on the sheet that could have been vic's rub from my mom sleeping in it before
>tfw worried about my dog 24/7 and get yelled at by family whenever i try to micromanage him or bring up a concern
>tfw punched sister in chest so hard she vomited after she repeatedly sang annoyingly in the car

I'm a mess.
People say they tolerate, but they really don't.
I'm a useless fucking sick-in-the-head good for nothing piece of shit.
Hold me robots
>>
>>38202497
>Hold me robots
You sure you won't suffer a panic attack if we do?
>>
>>38202497
>>tfw punched sister in chest so hard she vomited after she repeatedly sang annoyingly in the car
I shouldn't have laughed. How old is your sister? Shouldn't they know by now not to make annoying sounds next to you if you have misophonia? Your family just sounds kinda idiotic.
>>
>>38202610
>family
>tolerance
lel
Seriously though, they're selfish as fuck. Misophonia is a fake illness to them.
>>
Reporting in op

My diagnoses include:
>attenuated psychosis
>OCD
>depression
>generalized anxiety
>social anxiety
>>
Nobody gives a fuck about your entry level """"mental illness"""".

You're an annoying, insufferable little cunt. That's why people treat you exactly as you deserve.
>>
>>38202898
What mental illness would you consider to be serious then?
>>
>>38202676
You see them selfish, but they aren't. Try to appreciate them because you have to understand it's not easy to deal with you. But they love you anyways. At least... I hope so.

So, show some appreciation. Are you sure they're the selfish one?
Even if you are a mess, people can tolerate your illnesses just because you are important to them, but sometimes you have to recognize they aren't so mean.
I don't know much, but I had an online friend with mental old illness.
>>
>>38202918

Schizophrenia, psychosis, severe bi-polar... Not middle school tier faggotry like being a little bit sad sometimes and sometimes feeling nervous.
>>
>>38203257
Well nigga surprise surprise i have psychosis
>>
>>38203257
Aww, is wittle baby upset? Somebody needs a fucking binky.

Seriously, though. What the fuck?
Just because you're a hick and daddy told you that the re-turds in the asylum are mentally insane, doesn't mean that anxiety, OCD, and depression are classified as mental illnesses and are very much legitimate.
Listen to me you whiny little faggot. You don't have any fucking idea what being mentally ill is like at ALL. I don't have the patience to go into full detail, but jesus christ, if you were in my boots you'd have probably killed yourself years ago.
SJWS and snowflakes have squandered mental illness and turned it into a pity party for themselves. This overshadows the real mentally ill people, and creates misinformed dickheads, like you.
Hear that? You're literally just an example of a fucking idiot who's so goddamn autistic you are unable to make educated conclusions by yourself.
So, thanks, tough guy. You're just so badass.
>>
>>38204139
Side note because i'm going nuclear anyway. "A little bit sad?" "Sometimes nervous?"
>>
>>38204247
That's RIDICULOUS.
Just because SJWs made anxiety, depression, and misophonia seem illegitimate to you, you proceed to rank illnesses in a childlike fashion to defame strangers on the internet? Wow. Just fucking wow.
Fuck you. One last time, fuck you.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.