[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Typical Asian whore >Shitty fucking English >Barely

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 4

File: Screenshot_20170707-112713.png (1MB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170707-112713.png
1MB, 1080x1920px
>Typical Asian whore
>Shitty fucking English
>Barely have any interests outside of putting on makeup.
>Makes some stupid photo begging for attention
>Instantly gets validation from orbiters

This is why I don't talk to you in class you fucking shitstick. Stop being fucking butthurt about it.
>>
>>38202348
i don't think she would want you to talk to her.
>>
>>38202348
...Are you stacy>?
>>
>>38202348
>makes fun of someone for imperfect English
>can barely speak more than 1 language himself
>is on a japanese anime furry forum

What?
>>
>>38202386
She saw me throw away a chocolate she gave me. She got buttmad and started to complain about it to her friends.
>>
>those stamped on eyebrows

lol
>>
so she's a med student apparently..

am i wrong to be a bit suspicious of that claim?
>>
>>38202348
This is what she looks like with less makeup lel.
https://www.instagram.com/p/BDcrg3EtNDU/
>>
>>38202637
ALPHA AS FUCK. My brother use to do that shit and girls wanted him even more because he was a challenge.
>>
>>38202645
I know, right? It baffles me when women do this shit to their eyebrows. Do they think it looks good? It just looks ridiculous.
>>
File: image.jpg (23KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
23KB, 225x225px
Asian girls, not white ones, have life on easy mode.

>be white
>at predominantly Asian school
>have all Asian female roommates
>they sit in the kitchen all day watching crappy soap operas, eating dried squid, laughing way too loud, getting drunk
>constantly whine that white Chad doesn't like them
>videotape and mock Asian guys that approach them
>were openly racist to my black and Jewish friends
>mocked me for going on a date with an Asian guy
>got shitty grades in a science program they hated because mommy and daddy made them take it
>never fucking cleaned
>one puked all over the kitchen then passed out beside it
>another would wipe her mess up but leave paper towels on the floor to dry and becomr mache that I had to remop
>tried to report me to the guy who runned the building to have me kicked out when I refused to clean anymore out of spite during the middle of exams
>they had a huge crush on him until he told them to fuck off
>because he was a generic looking white guy
>they constantly hit on him even though he was married to a white woman

Only one of them was nice and she was completely quiet, only ate yogurt because she couldn't cook, and had a Chinese bf. The rest were absolute cunts and I dumped all my piss jugs, rotten milk, and menstural cups into their food. One had indigestion and nearly shit herself in a test room of 100+ students. I see them now in some of my larger, mandatory biology classes (why you know doctor?!) and they are still friends and snicker at me. I feel bad until I remember they've drunk two gallons of my bodily fluids.
>>
white women are better looking
>>
>>38203044
>they've drunk two gallons of my bodily fluids
femanon...that's hardcore
>>
>>38203180
Yeah, I'm sort of shocked I pulled it off for two years and never got caught. I only ever told one friend IRL and she was absolutely titilated.

I still sometimes fall back into my pissjug ways, but I've largely <peterson>sorted myself out.</peterson>.

>clean up pissjugs
>let girl from group project into room
>she sees how dirty it is
>holds my hand half way through working and asks if I'm okay "as a human being".

>landlord at door
>piss jugs
>can't throw out window, there's innocent people!
>do I ...drink it?
>stash it in closet with a lid
>wew
>inspection goes okay
>drop glass on myself by mistake after he leaves
>>
File: sad pepe girl.jpg (21KB, 375x542px) Image search: [Google]
sad pepe girl.jpg
21KB, 375x542px
>>38203306
someone needs to make a fem poopoopeepee that includes menstrual blood.
>>
>>38203044
>>38203306
you sound amazing and disgusting at the same time
>>
>>38204240
I definitely try, lol. Thanks, anon.
>>
>>38204259
oh hell, I just can't help myself.

where you from?
>>
>>38204313
>tips fedora

obgyn
>>
>>38204336
i dont have a fedora just because im making a move on a girl

fuck you
>>
>>38204313
I'm from Alberta originally, this took place at UBC, and now I'm a Torontonian.
>>
>>38204366
ah, a leaf. How is Toronto? I hear great things except that it's filled with feminists.
>>
File: image.jpg (15KB, 160x113px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
15KB, 160x113px
>>38204397
Oh, you better believe it's full of feminists, mister anon.

YOU'RE TALKING TO ONE
>>
>>38204439
still need asian dick?
>>
>>38204439
lol I see. So you single or what?

Are you into white men?
>>
>>38204490
I've gone 24 years without it.

>>38204566
Yep squared.
>>
>>38204742
Hi can we have noods? Are you pretty? I wanna see what a girl with pissjugs looks like! Please!?
>>
>>38204742
So...why do you use pissjugs?

Better yet, got any contact? I wanna hit on you but I'm also curious as to why anyone would actually use piss jugs, especially a woman. Can't be that easy to aim.
>>
>>38202637
sure she did. i bet she sucked off your dad too

why do you erp?
>>
>>38204797
>noods
I'm not fucking retarded.
>pretty
Eh. Painfully average.

>looks like
Hatchet faced and tired. At least I'm blonde.

>>38204925
>why
Because I'm autistic af and love to spin around in circles in my room. I didn't have AC so I would take my clothes off. My room was tiny so I had to rearrange things and often that involved barricading the door. Exercising makes me pee a lot. I didn't want to break my "zone" (I was doing this to destress) and get dressed, move the furniture, fix my hair, put on slippers to go to the bathroom. Jugs were just convenient.

>and it got dirt off my dishes

>hard to aim
Sort of. I spilt sometimes and cleaning with soap, water and vinegar was a bitch. It was okay as long as I squatted, though.
>>
>>38203044
you sound like mystery.jpg to me
>>
>>38204925
You just put the jug opening over the urethra, not that hard lol.
>>
>>38204366
I'm white torontonian too wanna be my gf?
>>
>all these betas replying to this "girl"

you deserve all the pain you get, putting a literal piss jug poisoner on a pedestal fuck you faggots seriously
>>
>>38203044
>bickering with each other like dogs
And this folks is why I'm afraid of women
>>
>>38204397
You could tell it was a leaf since she mentioned it was a predominantly Asian school
>>
>>38208683
Exactly, tits or gtfo
>>
>>38202348
how do i get skin like that...
>>
>>38202802
she probably is though, knowing that top tier asians are super hard working too. they obey the motto of work hard play hard.
>>
>>38202348
>>38203044
Typical chink behaviour.
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.