[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How did black people treat you in middle school/ high school?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 220
Thread images: 35

File: IMG_0940.jpg (82KB, 282x340px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0940.jpg
82KB, 282x340px
How did black people treat you in middle school/ high school?
>>
>>38202185
Middle school nothing much. They would just cuss a lot more than the average kid.

High school came and the hood rats in them began developing.
>>
>>38202185
I honestly don't know, I couldn't understand a word they said.
>>
>>38202185
They were nice to me. We used to shoot hoops together
>>
File: trashone.jpg (187KB, 979x734px) Image search: [Google]
trashone.jpg
187KB, 979x734px
>lived in town that was 5% black
>everyone got along
>very little racism

>moved to town that was 50% black
>black and white students self-segregated while liberals celebrated "diversity"
>blacks became violent and aggressive as fuck when in groups
>>
>>38202185
I went to a combined middle-high school in rural Ohio because the school district wasn't populated enough to warrant separate schools. There were probably an average of 2 black kids in the whole 6-12th grade building each year.
>>
>>38202185
I went to a middle school with very few black students. One was a star athlete. The other was a nerd who was also a bitch

High school was different. it was situated in the middle of the ghetto. But didn't have many bad experiences with black people. probably because i've always been taller than my peers
>>
>>38202185
Actually really well. I was the quiet shy short kid that didn't fit in with the chads and stacies but was accepted by the tyrones and shaniquas. They always stood up for me too
>>
I got fucked by a 6'6", 300lb black football player in HS

My rectum bled for weeks after.

still enjoyed it tho
>>
My high school was super white, super traditional in a lot of ways too. The minute some star football player moved to school he Blacked the Mayor's daughter and I'm pretty sure he blacked my sister. Then he got caught with drugs and had to move away
>>
File: 53153671256.jpg (31KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
53153671256.jpg
31KB, 500x500px
>>38202185
There were two black kids in my entire year. They were both from Africa, both pretty unattractive, both stank of B.O and both had every roastie in the year after them.

They were pretty cool to me I guess. Not that I ever really spoke to them.
>>
>>38202185
I went to a school that was probably around 60% black. They always felt the need to point out that I was "Mexican" (I'm Asian) but other than that, they were pretty cool most of the time. The ones who were dicks to me were usually disliked by even the black kids.
>>
>>38202185

Black people barely exist in my country, and most of them are in a few big cities. I had like maybe 2 black guys in a school of like 1000 students or so. However, we had plenty of arabs, jewish arabs and christian arabs. Most of them treated others fine but they barely ever befriended anyone outside their group.
>>
all of the schools i went to were basically 50% middle class and rich white kids, the other 50% poor blacks and mexicans. never had any problems with any of them, had plenty of black and mexican friends too. the black girls were all massive cunts though, they were the ones who constantly caused problems in class fucking disrupting everything with their nigger bullshit.
>>
>>38202185
The black kids were pretty chill you leave them alone they didn't mess with you
The big problem was the Mexican kids they were complete assholes to me from the 6th grade to the 12th the only positive is every now and then I find out one of them died and it makes me happy
>>
>>38202185
really nicely. But my school was upscale and whitewashed everyone even the dindus
>>
Seems like most of /r9k/ has no reason to hate blacks. Really makes you hmm...
>>
>>38202664
This isnt /pol/ so I don't know where yu think you're getting at
>>
>>38202445
What you smelled as B.O. where actually powerful, superior male pheromones that made any woman in a radius automatically crave for their BBC
>>
I went to a high school roughly 25-30% black. I didn't interact with them much. I was a bit of a scene/emo kid. I was told by a few of the guys that my "style was swaggin" and if they were white they would dress like me.
>>
File: .jpg (94KB, 550x778px) Image search: [Google]
.jpg
94KB, 550x778px
CV for the post of assistant
>>
>>38202185
There were no black people in my school. I grew up in Portland.
>>
>>38202185
there was this one titcow black qt that was into me and thought i was cute but i was too autistic to do anything. still khv.
>>
Middle school there wasnt that many black people, one girl gave me the nickname yung whisper lmao

High school i never talked to peoplw until senior year it was just like talking to anyone else just louder and more gassin
>>
I was a devil worshiping white kid with no friends and i had the luck of geting the 666 locker number,so,over all pretty badly.i still worship devils and I hate blacks to this very day. Fucking hell do i hate blacks.
>>
My middle school and high school literally had like 2 black people. My grade had around 300 students. I kind of felt bad for those 2 kids because many people were obviously fake around them, trying to be overly friendly just so they could have their token black friend.

High school was 10 years ago for me, but when I visit my parents the town seems pretty much the same. Very, very few black people in the grocery stores.
>>
>>38202185
They were actually the archetype of "homie you just gotta be yourself" and "lel just talk to her".

They were nice, for normies, but not very helpful despite their best intentions.
>>
>>38202706
It's just weird how all day, it's NIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGER I FUCKING HATE NIGGERS then a thread like this pops up and it's "blacks have always been pretty cool to me"
>>
>>38202904
I feel like u are schizo. Do they talk to you? Can you feel their presence?
>>
>>38202954
Are you new? The niggerniggernigger thing has always been ironic, before /pol/ that is.
>>
>>38202374
Almost identical situation here. The two black kids were cool because it was like, wowee genuine chocolate face, no makeup.
>>
>>382021
we talked about naruto and played basketball it was pretty cool.

this one black kid from africa immigrated over and spoke perfect english with just a slight accent, was really smart and kind.
>>
>>38202972
No its not ironic. I know what ironic use of the word nigger is and what's posted on /r9k/ isn't ironic. You're either new or haven't posted here in a while if you haven't seen any genuine hate for blacks on this board.
>>
>>38202969
The blacks or the spider demons? Because yeah i can see the spider demons in my dreams all the time. It started when i was five or so. A spider bit my peniz and ever since i have seen the exact same spider demon in my head.
>>
>>38202374

I was in a nigger infested shithole, also in Ohio.

t. Middletownfag
>>
I went to a school with a large black population. I don't think that you can generalize a whole race, though. There were good people and bad people, just like in all races.
>>
Fine, I guess. My entire social circle in school was made up of two black guys, one Filipino guy, two white guys, and two white landwhales. We were the group of weeaboos that seemingly every high school had. Still all friends to this day.

Even though my school had roughly 4,000 students belonging to pretty much every race on the planet, there really wasn't any noticeable racial tension or segregation.
>>
>>38203052
How often do your spidey senses tingle?
>>
There were like 2 or 3 in my school, didn't know them very well but high school was so forgettable.

I moved to an all black town later and honestly.......most black people over 23 are OK to me. I still carry a firearm on me at all times, practice situational awareness and generally avoid large groups of young black teenagers (and my black coworkers tell me they do the same damn thing) but overall don't have too many bad experiences.
>>
My city is only ~1% black so I didnt really encounter any of them.
>>
They mostly ignored me, except a couple times when I was walking in the hall during class time. There always seemed to be a group of them roaming the halls. Our interactions usually went like
>"Ayo, anon, Tyroniqua says she wants to fuck"
>I keep walking, don't acknowledge them
>"Yo, you hear me nigga?"
>Keep walking
>"Aight, fuck you then, cracker"
>>
File: IMG_4568.png (61KB, 285x275px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4568.png
61KB, 285x275px
>>38202185
I wasnt in classes with any but the 3 or so smart ones, in my 30% black school.
The rest were retarded ghetto subhumans who i despised having to pass in the hall.

Nobody ever fucked with me because i was tall and friends with the stacies.
>>
File: 1426811847801.jpg (290KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
1426811847801.jpg
290KB, 1280x960px
I only remember two black kids who went to my middle school

One was chill and pretty white on the inside and I actually walked home with him most days.

The other was pretty ghetto and a lot of the kids found it hilarious
>>
>>38202185
They harassed me in 5th grade. I have not been the same since. I have met a few good black people since to somewhat counterbalance it, but I am still sure to go the other way when I see thuggish blacks.
>>
>>38203126
All the time. Its like seeing the future but only for a millisecond.
>>
I was cool with them. Even the most nigger ones.
>>
>>38202185
Ive been mugged at gun point/knife point 3 times in all mexican/black schools.
I know the difference between black people and niggers is all ill say before some white knighting lgbt tumblrite come crashing into this thread after seeing a link to it from a r/4chan.
>>
Grew up in a nice place : 40% black 40% white and 10% other. In middle school teachers taught us that racism is bad and that minority should behave the best they can to put an end to racism.
So in middle and high school, I didn't have "black groups".
I don't think it's possible to have this nowadays...
>>
>>38203345
It is possible because you grew up in a really good area.
Youre sheltered and honestly thats not a bad thing.
But the world isnt as perfect as it seems Timmy.
>>
They thought I would shoot up the school.

._.
>>
>>38203419
Fucking same.

>be in highschool history class
>watching documentary on columbine
>the narrator begins to describe the sighns of a school shooter
>wears all black,is distant,etc etc
>describes me perfectly
>mudshark girl looks behind her shoulder as if i didnt see her looking at me
>she notices she has been caught
>quickly looks back
>after school i go home and cry my eyes out

Fuck roasties just have no shame whatsoever. I hate them just as much as i hate blacks.
>>
All black people in my area were chads
>>
>>38202185
There were none. School was all white with like 5 Asian kids
>>
werent that many black kids in my schools, private education.
my neighborhood is black as fuck though. grew up with alot of black friends. one of them is struggling pretty bad and another one is dead already.

got attacked by a couple faggots once, but we didnt fight back and they just kind of let us go. Their punches were weak as hell, i don't even remember feeling any pain.
>>
>>38202185
There was a black dude thatd always yell at me in the locker room

Sucked desu
>>
> Be me
>Be assigned an in school project by teacher to walk around the halls and take notes students (Literally stalk my peers)
> Excited cause I hate that fucking class and get to be out of it for 30 minutes
> Go down to cafe where study hall is held
> See my old English teacher
> definitely /ourguy/
>Greet him and tell him about the project
> Points over to the back of the cafe where a hive of niggers and spics have infested and says, "There are some interesting characters over there. I'd check it out."
> Go over there and see one of the negros look at me
> With a smile say, "Hey, how are you?"
> The over developed chimp replies with, "What's up?"
> "Nothing much and you?"
> The bored looking ape again restates his question
> Reply with same answer
>This continues for a solid minute. With the animal asking what's up and me giving him the same reply
> Eventually it starts to become aggressive and starts saying, "What's up, nigga?"
> I give him the same response. Not daring the feed the zoo animal
> The burnt toast then stands up and says "I'm aboutta kill you, nigga!" and charges for me.
> Fortunately his latina friend stops him and the scene ends

Overall I think my experiencing the town's zoo was very educational. And it got me an A on the project.
>>
they were good people for the most part. there weren't many black kids where I lived though
>>
This one black kid in my high school P.E. class literally slammed my fat white friend's head into the ground during a game of flag football. He has had terrible memory ever since.
>>
They mostly ignored me but always were the ones misbehaving and distracting the teacher from teaching in the classes I was unfortunate enough to have with them
>>
>only one black kid in the whole school.
>actually pretty cool guy, didn't act like a dindu
>he got some racist abuse
>he didn't let it get to him, just carried on

Kinda felt bad for him because he didn't deserve it, but he was cool enough to not care.
>>
They hardly existed in middle school but recently, more Somalis have been pumped into MN so O saw more in HS. In HS my best friend was a spic and I had a few black friends from track but overall the blacks and whites keept put of eachothers way and the only whites who socalized with the Somolians were coalburners. Overall the blacls I did talk to were good people
>>
>>38203525
I had similar but worse reactions, some people whould jokingly say when I got in the room "everybody get down its anon!" Another thing that really made me sad was when some kids make a jingle based off the o-riely autoparts song and would sing it around me a lot "a-a-a-anon School shooter ow!" There was other stuff but im not going into detail.
>>
I was in mostly a white town, the school did have a program where people from other towns could go here. There were a few black people. They talked to their friends.
>>
>>38202559
Same here except for the happy ending. They're all still alive. For now.
>>
>>38202185
Why is this thread full of niggerlovers? 4chan seems to be getting liberal for some reason. I came to this sub because I thought it was red pilled.
>>
>>38203419
>>38203525
Same here. I'll be honest though I kind of cultivated that suspicion and tried to use it to my advantage to keep people from fucking with me.
>>
>>38202185
Never had to deal with them.
Mexicans on the other hand...
>>
File: IMG_0345.png (322KB, 546x700px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0345.png
322KB, 546x700px
>>38204218
Oregano shdhsuauagwu
>>
File: thejudenknow.png (205KB, 595x333px) Image search: [Google]
thejudenknow.png
205KB, 595x333px
>>38204274
>having no argument except a shitty hijacked meme that is literally the reverse of another older one
SHIGGY
>>
>>38204274
I've been here since 2014 and I can't figure how to downvote posts. If I could I would put your liberal cuck ass where it belongs.
>>
>>38204274
>thread about blacks
>gets mad when people say they hate blacks
>>
In middle school I was always that short trapish white boy that no one paid much attention to because I walked around in huge hoodies with the hood up and my headphones in, so I never really got bothered by them.

In high school before I dropped out, same thing, short trappish white boy who always wore hoodies and was left alone by everyone except a few girls who would try to coax me out of solitude because apparently I was "cute". The only interaction I ever had with a black person was in junior year when a titcow nigress though it would be funny to claim me as hers and carry me around like I was a baby because she was almost a full foot taller than me. That annoyed me to no end and I literally tried harder to blend in with the shadows after that until I dropped out.
>>
>>38204395
that's hot anon you could've had death by snu snu but here you are
>>
File: 1497215503199.jpg (76KB, 712x579px) Image search: [Google]
1497215503199.jpg
76KB, 712x579px
My school was thoroughly diversified so we had a bunch of blacks and Filipinos and various other ching chongs and a bunch of Mexicans and Hondurans and other tribals. Mostly hispanic. Lots of Samoans too.

There was a gay black kid who was somewhat low key about his gayness. Everyone knew, but he wasn't a total flamer about it. Pretty sure he had a crush on me. Probably would've hung out with him if we had some mutual interests or mutual friends.

There was a nerdy black kid who I had mutual friends with, but we never hung out too much.

Most of the rest of the black kids hung out with the other blacks and the somoans and the Chads of the mexicans and whites. My friends and I were all autists though so we had a small group that was pretty isolated. Our whole group could go missing and only a handful of others would notice.

We weren't bridge people though. The bridge people are those which we looked down on. They were the ones wearing furry buttplug tails to school and dressing up in meme-clothes and rambling on about their newfound sexual/animal-kin/anime persona type identity ever other day and would listen to Katy Perry endlessly on repeat. The bridge people were basically tumblr rejects and autistic ledditors and we were lonely autistic STEM types mixed with some leddit/*chan autism too.
>>
>>38202185
They kept to themselves and would rather fall asleep in class than make a fuss. It was the chicano punks that always caused problems.
>>
>>38202185
They liked me surprisingly, I was one of two white kids in our year
>>
>>38204395
>girls who would try to coax me out of solitude because apparently I was "cute"
What the fuck is with this? I hate their "savior" mentality. Like it's just pathetic to need to be "saved" by a bunch of chicks. Don't they get that? Don't the realize they're just humiliating a guy when they're trying to get him to "open up"?

I get they think they're doing something nice, but they are really good at humiliating loners unintentionally. Giving them the benefit of the doubt that it's unintentional of course.
>>
>>38202559
My hypothesis is that the Mexicans were always the shortest guys around only rivaled by the Vietnamese so they had some huge Napoleon complex and had to prove how much of a manly man they were.
>>
File: 1452408336501.jpg (47KB, 1033x679px) Image search: [Google]
1452408336501.jpg
47KB, 1033x679px
>mfw living in Poland
>mfw hardly any blacks to be seen
>mfw the only black guy I know was in my class
>tallest in the class
>one of the smartest
>chad but with some autistic interests
>mfw he was pretty chill and a better friend than any white I've ever known, even told my bullies to gtfo
>>
>>38202185
I don't believe this thread. Blacks are apes with no relation to humans. They can't even make fertile offspring with us. Reddit has trolled US but fuck I've never seen anything like this in the 3 years I've been here
>>
>>38202185
They didn't, we don't have those here. God bless eastern Europe.
>>
>>38204475
it's just virtue signaling so that they can appear nurturing and better mates for chad, you don't only come into the equation because of your usefulness
>>
>>38204496
fuck off, have you ever met a black person irl?
>>
File: pObSj.gif (314KB, 512x384px) Image search: [Google]
pObSj.gif
314KB, 512x384px
>>38202185
but there weren't any though
>>
>>38204524
Fuck off to reddit holy fuck can you fucks ruin anything else?
>>
Was like a handful of black people at my ~1000+ school. Mostly white people and hispanics/asians. Didn't meet an Indian till college. Unironically the only black kid I ever had my class smelled. Had no interaction with them except one time a white-washed black kid who was into metal militia and dirt bikes tried to act hard in a history class and later got a bottle thrown at his head at some party. Also some black gang from across the city showed up to a couple parties with guns to try and start shit.

I don't rly like black people tbqh
>>
File: 1487097296778.jpg (35KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1487097296778.jpg
35KB, 500x500px
>>38202185
i hooped with them everyday during breaks
mostly because i had no other friends to hangout with
>>
Middle school, a lot of racism and bullying because I was the only white kid in my class and I was freakishly tall and lanky for my age on top of being super quiet so I was an easy target.

High school. I joined the basketball team pretty much immediately and I was one of the better players so the popular Tyrones respected me so they were my 'homeys'. They hung around me and essentially protected me from the lesser Tyrones. They made fun of the way I spoke a lot though, because I speak like a normal person and they spoke in ebonics but otherwise they were friendly to me.
>>
>>38202185
I got a shit education because of the large percentage of blacks at my school and the standards having to constantly be lowered to the point where we were classified not as a "school district" but a "special school district". I was surrounded by literal retards.

Also I got suspended from school for 3 days because a darkie was harassing me on the bus, threatening violence, etc and I autisticly nudged him with my elbow. It snuck up behind me as I was walking away from the bus and punched me in the eye, causing it to swell up to the size of a baseball.
>>
>>38204524
Anyone who niggers hates them. Niggers are stupid and violent. They aren't human either
>>
>>38204545
i'm just asking a question, what's so upsetting? i myself frequent pol and am by no means left leaning
>>
>>38202279
>trashone
Why the fuck would you give your child a literal trash name?
>>
>>38202185
The Stacey black girls were mean and aggressive with me; the ugly fat black girls were my friends. Life is divided into ugly and pretty; not black and white.
>>
>>38204500
Fun fact Russia has a lower life expectancy than Ghana. How does it feel to know you'll die sooner than a nigger?
>>
>>38204603
If you don't think Niggers are not human you are far left. If you hate Niggers with every fiber of your being you're a moderate
>>
File: 1499282340008.jpg (25KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
1499282340008.jpg
25KB, 400x300px
>>38202185
Like fucking shit, the white people ignored me but most of the Asians were chill af. Still great buds with Cambodian dude.
>>
>>38202185
Went to country school, 99% were black, including me. I hung out with the medium popular black kids (the ones who aren't athletic or smart or have good looks just funny) White people segregated themselves. There was about maybe 9 out of maybe 22 white kids who talked to black people. Only one of them ended up graduating in my grade.
>>
There was only one black guy in our year but I never interacted with him. Unlike many of my other peers, he did not bully me, so I am obliged to say he treated me better than most.
>>
I grew up in the southeast, and they were always mostly cool to me, to be honest, even from a young age.

I'm actually just honest-to-god just not all that innately racist, so I think that probably helped.
>>
>>38204859
>not all that innately racist
this was me before I interacted with black people irl
>>
>>38202185
chill I guess, I had one black friend who was a huge fucking nerd and really conservative lol. Like he was weirdly neirdy but a good kid. besides that the rest were chill with me and we'd talk rap and shit.
>>
>it's another thinly veiled gay thread on /r9k/
wew lmao
>>
File: Untitled.png (8KB, 386x66px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
8KB, 386x66px
>middle school
Bullied by black people because I was a short fatass.
>high school
Bullied by black people because I was a slightly taller fatass.
>>
>>38202437
>got caught with drugs and had to move away
the mayor had his revenge, but never loved his daughter again
>>
>>38204614
>The Stacey black girls were mean and aggressive with me; the ugly fat black girls were my friends.
It was the opposite for me. Some reason the nasty black girls were really arrogant and seemed to think they were hot shit and were mean to everyone, but the pretty black girls were more friendly and seemingly humble.
>>
>>38204859
>not all that innately racist
>>38204877
This was me before Mexicans were threatening to kill me for being white and walking home alone.
>>
There was only like black kid in my middle school

and it was a girl.
she was quiet.

I only interacted with a few blacks in high school.

I once asked this generic black guy who brought breakfast to class really early in the morning for some Cherrios, he said he cannot share food with me because I am not black or his girlfriend.
>>
>>38205017
Ya, I'm extra careful around blacks/mestizo fresh off the border tier hispanics. I lived in an upper middle class area and downtown near dirt poor areas and that liberal white collar picture about upper class diversity is unironically true at least in my experience
>>
File: 1493541578487.jpg (352KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1493541578487.jpg
352KB, 800x600px
I was the only white kid in my friend group, which i guess is how i came out of being a robot into being a chad by osmosis
>>
>>38202185
>walking to class
>black kids walk out in a pack
>they all look at me
>I stare back
>all yell "YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH"
>what the fuck
>all walk away
>all do this to 7-8 more kids while they walk down the hallway
I don't understand these people man
>>
I sold drugs to a couple black kids in the year above me and after that no one fucked with me because they were afraid they'd get bashed by a group of gigga niggas
>>
>>38205121
they were memeing cause of how weirded out you probably looked at what it is that they did
>>
i actually got respect from blacks because i grew up with them.

you guys need to stop with this bitching about blacks all the time.
you should learn how to give a nice "hood handshake" and get along. its actually easier to get along with black then white normies
>>
>>38205174
I guess so
Every other kid they did this to looked pretty spooked afterwards
>>
File: 58123612568.jpg (30KB, 363x464px) Image search: [Google]
58123612568.jpg
30KB, 363x464px
>>38202185
>mfw went to a charter school that required students to maintain a high GPA
>mfw fair amount of black people in my class
>mfw most of them grew up in nice, 2 parent, middle-class households
>mfw they were all super cool and nice
>mfw I actually like black people
>mfw racial disparities are a result of bad upbringing and environmental factors.

How blue pilled am i /r9k/?
>>
>>38205283
You've got a good point, like I said earlier in the thread when I was in an upper class area all the blacks/mescans were decent lads. Problem is when I lived in poorer areas whites were the only race that didn't steal/try to rob me/vomit and fight on public transportation.
>>
>>38202185
older only black kid in town was a stereotype nigger. druggy,stupid,thought he was a gangster in our hick town. got a younger black kid, acted like every other kid his age. now he's a stereotypical nigger who does drugs, works at a gas station, and drives a bmw
>>
>>38202185
There weren't many. The few of them only hung out with themselves. They were kind of gross and also didn't seem to be the brightest people.
>>
>>38202559
Mexicans can be some of the worst cunts
But also have nice autistic interests like good taste in videogames and anime

Still better than white people in my area
>>
>>38205326
it's hard to base these things off of personal experience. I grew up in an area with a lot of homeless people. The vast majority of the homeless were whites and they committed the vast majority of crime.
>>
Im black and got treated like shi t by the other black kids except the ones that enjpyed anime and shit. The only people that showed me respect were whites, asians and a few mexibros who had my back when I was bullied.
>>
>>38205468
white people get away with crime all the time

some dude here was dealing crack, got caught by the police, and was returned to his mom and awarded a medal at his school
>>
had some black friends Senior year
knew some playing football in middle school
>>
>>38202185
They made me suck their BBCs
>>
>>38205499
probably was a rich fuck or his mom banged some cocks
>>
>>38202185
They're pretty cool unless ya call them a nigger
>>
File: lapis.gif (70KB, 540x551px) Image search: [Google]
lapis.gif
70KB, 540x551px
fine because I'm mixed and kinda funny
>>
Mostly thuggish. Even my Mexican mom told me to stay away. They're apes, I tell you
>>
File: 1485117727279.jpg (32KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1485117727279.jpg
32KB, 400x400px
>>38202185
>>38202185
horribly just like all the races except for the uncool India teens, they just minded their own business and sometimes we'd discuss Gundam and older anime shows

>that one time that black bully threw a rotten apple at you but missed and hit someone else
>tfw that person got angry at you because you didn't have rotten apple splatter all over your clothes
I still don't know why he was angry at me and not the black kid who threw the apple
It's been more than 5 years, it doesn't keep me up at night but sometimes I just randomly wonder
>>
deccent, then I was homeschool and visited them again and I was different and they were normie and basically were mainline black pride types who think everyone is racist so it was hard to really get along. I myself had major /pol/ influence in my life so I struggled with everything around the election as well.

The one friend really became interested in his black identity. Literally "muh dick"
>>
>>38205708
Me too desu lad
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (64KB, 1440x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
64KB, 1440x1080px
Never had a nigger in my school. Did get beat up by sand niggers cause Belgistan.
>>
>>38204364
>thread about blacks
>gets mad when people discuss their real experiences with blacks
>>
>>38202185
>middle school
Very bad at first. Then I started to act like them and things became cool. Besides this one nigger female.

>high school
I moved to a mostly white town so not many niggers at all. My last year though a lot more urban type of people starting moving in so more niggers started going to that school. Never had a single bad altercation with them though. Sadly that school must be shit now though. I white flighted somewhere else yet again. This time I think I'm safe from the nigger locusts.
>>
There were only like 30 black people in my entire high school and they only took up 2 tables and kept to themselves.

I only have 2 interactions with them.

Once in 9th grade I had a crush on this girl she had blond hair and was cute and always wore these really tight jeans and had a super nice ass. And one day she was standing by their tables and my friend and I were staring at her ass and I said I was gonna go smack it and he said go do it.
So I walk up and pretended that I was gonna walk past her and accidentally hit her ass with my hand as I was walking. But I guess I made it look really obvious because as soon as I did it all the black people starting cracking up like crazy. Incidentally the blond girl barely reacted she just kind of turned around and watched me keep walking with a neutral look on her face. Which for some reason I still think was hot.

Then the other time one of them sat in front of me in chemistry class in 10th grade.
I always used to put my feet in the little metal baskets underneath the desk chairs and my foot would tap constantly. And one day like 2 months into the semester she told me it felt good and wanted me to do it every day.
>>
>>38204420
I'm not much into girls, or anyone for that matter
>>38204475
It wasn't humiliating, it was annoying, all i wanted to do was find a place to read.
>>
File: image.jpg (112KB, 640x783px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
112KB, 640x783px
They dindu.
Jk. They treated me like...they mostly didn't like me. Like everyone else.
Didn't notice any differences between the white kids & the black kids, except perhaps the black kids spoke more Ebonics.
>>
Went to a mostly black school in middle school. Was alright. In high school I went to a mostly white school. It was alright. I don't necessarily remember any positive or negative experiences. They were just there, really. Although there was this one black dude I used to roast all the time, but him and I were only ironically hating each other, he was cool.
>>
There weren't any blacks because I don't live in a shithole.
>>
>>38202972
It's not always ironic. Calling someone a double nigger is ironic. 4chan's hatred for coons was always real though
>>
There were literally only white people in my school so i wouldn't know.
>>
File: ayyy.jpg (13KB, 236x300px) Image search: [Google]
ayyy.jpg
13KB, 236x300px
>>38202185
>be me
>live in "rich" middle-high class area
>0 fucking black people
>go to school
>only 1 black kid out of 500 people, no black teachers or anything
>cool lil nigga, everyone loved him because he wasn't trying to be some gangster faggatron
>moved away because his mom wanted him to be with other chimps
>went to one of the most shittiest nigger schools EVER downtown.
>never hear from him again
>>
File: Comfy28.jpg (255KB, 954x663px) Image search: [Google]
Comfy28.jpg
255KB, 954x663px
>>38202185
Went to pretty diverse middle and high schools, I think it was like 60-40 between whites and blacks/other coloreds or something like that. Everyone got along for the most part, whether they were positive or negative interactions were because of a person not just because of their race. 2 of my 5 real friends back then were black. It seems we were an outlier even in our own county, much whiter schools around the county were apparently a lot worse as far as race relations go.
>>
>>38207767
>cool lil nigga, everyone loved him because he wasn't trying to be some gangster faggatron
I can tell he left because of people like you, his mother made the right decision. I remember going to a 90% wasp school, then moving to a more ghetto one. Ironically I had more white and Asian friends in the latter.
>>
>>38202185
Never had any interaction really, not too many niggers at my school(s). I grew to hate spics in middle school though, there was always at least one fucking with me every few weeks and I hated how they'd shittalk people in Spanish to each other. I'm sure I would have grown to hate niggers early as well if I hadn't dropped out of high school so quickly, but there was no way I was going to suffer 4 years of that.
>>
Never had a black person in my class, always had 100% white.
North Sweden ftw
>>
>>38202185
They left me alone because in their dumb nigger minds they thought because I'm Asian they think I know king fu. One of them told me this.
>>
>>38207933
The kid was making some banter and your autistic ass took him literally.
>>
>>38202185
they were pretty bro tier
i grew up in a smallish town in the UK tho so i imagine Basketball-Americans and London roadmen are much worse
>>
>>38202185
One of the smartest kids at my high school was black and he was a cool guy. There was also this other black guy who funnnily enough would sneak in e-cigs
>>
I've never met a black person
>>
File: IMG_1288.jpg (33KB, 351x470px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1288.jpg
33KB, 351x470px
There was only one in my entire high school and he passive aggressively bullied me. Like ironically calling me his best friend type shit
>>
File: nigga.jpg (15KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
nigga.jpg
15KB, 400x400px
I went to a private school.
For most of my time there there were no blacks, until 8th grade when one black boy moved from another school to our school's 7th grade.
I have no idea why, but this lil nigga instantly began harassing me with no provocation, it began with just "accidentally" bumping into me on the hallways, after that calling me names etc, but the thing after that...
He would literally be at the end of some hallway far away from me and go "OOGA BOOGA" and scratch his armpits, and when I approached he would run away.
Now, he was a year younger than me and a lot shorter than me, but I was like 187lbs so that miniature Usain Bolt could easily outrun me.

I told our school's councilor (she was the person who was in charge of our school's anti-bullying program) about this fucker, but she would do absolutely nothing.
So this shit the continued for about 2 months with me constantly telling the teachers and school councilor about this nigga bullying me, and still nothing. I think it may have been that they feared being labelled a racist if they did anything to him, I mean he was the only black in out school.
Anyway, when the so called authorities dindu shit to help me, I decided to fix the problem myself.
I knew that discount bin Flash was faster than me, so I needed to use my superior white brain to get him.
I knew that he had one class on Tuesdays in our school's bottom most floor, and this floor was partly underground so it had only had only one staircase leading up to the second floor.
I needed to ambush him there, when there was no other escape route. So I planned.
My initial plan was just to confront him and tell him to cease his niggery before I would take physical action, but as you can guess, it didn't work out.
This is how the actual confrontation went:

1/2
>>
>>38202185
There weren't any blacks in any of my schools. t. Northern European
>>
>>38202185
I was bullied a lot by black people in middle school and by high school I completely avoided them.
>>
>>38204611
niggers
oregamioni
>>
>>38208314

Refreshing like crazy, need to see how this shithead nigger got what he deserves
>>
>>38208314

Someone anyone finish the story I need to see the nigger get owned reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeehhh
>>
>>38208694
Seconding this

When does MC Flash-Flash get BTFO?
>>
>>38208623
>never got bullied
>best friend was black weeaboo
>black girls constantly trying to hit on me
>black guys cool to me
>can even say "whaddup mein nigga" literally how I phrase it no one bats an eyelash
>niggas just know I'm hard as fuck
I'm pale as fuck to boot. I think they all know I'm a savage who for the most part gives no fucks. I've only been bamboozled once though in middle school and it was by a hispanic kid who sucker punched me.
>>
>>38208760
>>38208623
didn't mean to reply to you
niggeroli vespuchi vespuchi de bucca de beppo aaaaaaaamamamia
>>
>>38203249
You do drugs bro?
>>
the blacks treated me better than the whites
>>
>>38202415
this is exactly how it went with me
>>
>>38202185
There were literally none in my most regular school. When I once went to a school with niggers and spics on the first day a spic cut off his finger in the middle of class on purpose to get out of class. More things like that throughout the year. I was left alone but then again I'm not very small and kept to myself.
>>
MS There weren't any.
HS There was one and he was pretty chill
>>
>>38202185
Middle School? Cant really remember, I wasn't bullied by any, I had a close group of friends back then so I didn't really bother with anyone else.

High School, my best friend was black when I was a freshman to around junior year. He was a nice guy, miss him. Most of my junior & senior year I sat with a close group of friends who were black, hispanic at lunch. I still keep in touch with 3 of them.

Overall i've never had a problem with blacks. I respected them, & in turn, they respected me. Sorry for the blog post.
>>
They were massive cunts in a pack, we used to fight them, but individually they were different. I stayed in contact with the nicest, and they turned out okay. The rest of them are junkies, wifebeaters, and suicides.

Dunno why their women would rather date a two-toothed abuser than a rowboat from tinder. You all have tinder accounts, right?
>>
File: 1498814342885.jpg (93KB, 646x692px) Image search: [Google]
1498814342885.jpg
93KB, 646x692px
>>38202185
Mostly ignored me in both. The little experience I had with them was annoying though, them being loud and obnoxious. Had a black friend in the table top gaming club, but he wasn't ((black)). Real nice guy.
>>
There were none
>>
A nigger bullied me in elementary school because he was confrontational.
He made me cry a lot.
>>
I am Black
I guess I treated my self okay
>>
>>38204495
how many girls did he fuck on the side
>>
>>38204495
Based Poland has infinite racemixing potential.
>>
Had like 3 black dudes in my class in my entire life, they were all pretty fucking chill and one of them was even my best friend for a few years before we inevitably grew up and apart.
>tfw everyone called them the Portuguese equivalent of Nigger and they didn't care

It wasn't even racist, just a nickname, they didn't even mind.
>>
>>38202664
>Entire thread describes them being niggers and a handful claim they'll tolerate you so long as you don't look in their direction
>"hmm what upstanding citizens"
>>
>>38210667

It's not cause they're black, it's cause they grew up on shitty conditions are educated like hoodlums, it's not a racial problem, it's a social one.
>queue billion line copy pasta about how black brains are inferior to white brains
>>
There were only 2 black people in my entire school. The older one was a Carlton Banks type, the younger one was a hyperactive little shit. They both moved away before grade 7.
>>
Only had two at my school. A guy and a girl. The dude broke his leg early in the year so everyone just pitied him.

Masta musta gotten mad. He was chill though. The girl was black and emo with cowtits though. Gods gift to my gym class.
>>
>>38205283
I mean lying on /r9k/ to spread a narrative is pretty blue pilled.
>>
>>38202185
>one black kid at my school
>took on 3 rednecks at once
>won
>became school hero
>>
>>38210695
Won't pasta but it's true some racial groups are inherently smarter than others.
>>
>>38202185
I called one a nigger once, nothing happened.
>>
File: 1492975466812.gif (980KB, 227x221px) Image search: [Google]
1492975466812.gif
980KB, 227x221px
>tfw my highschool in the UK was in a comfy northern village where literally everyone was white

Surprised there wasn't a single paki to be honest.
>>
>>38211057
Truly a pity.
I shudda been there.
>>
>>38210894
He created 3 /pol/tards
>>
>be me
>live in hick town in Cali/(weird right?)
>mom works at local Boys and Girls Club
>things are well in the village
>one day this black kid shows up
>typical doorag nightcrawler
>thinks really high of himself for someone who can't speak English for shit
>he is really muscular and kinda imposing
>anyways, my mom is working and doing her own thing when this blackfag comes in riding indoors in a small enclosed space on a skateboard
>areyouserious.jpeg
>mom tells him to fuck off and give her the board
>angry nigger
>he leaves and comes back in later
>kicks moms legs in and grabs his board
>ohfuckthat.shit
>he then yells, "Dumb white bitch. Get on your knees and suck my cock"
>oh hell no
>I'm generally a rather peaceful man but my moms the coolest
>I go chasing and turns out nightcrawler chose the wrong day to fuck with momBot
>stepdad is outside and heard it all
>aboutta get spicy
>pops yells at him something about "EXCUSE ME??"
>my stepdad is doubles muscles than nightcrawler
>long story short
>double muscles = double trouble for nightcrawler
>>
>>38211173
That's when you should've lynched him.
>>
>>38202415
im black and its the exact opposite for me.
>>
>>38205427
*mexican-AMERICANS
>>
File: 1445523032426.jpg (230KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
1445523032426.jpg
230KB, 720x540px
>>38202185

>be swedish
>redneck place
>no blacks at all
>5 years later
>full of them

the jew stuff is true
>>
File: IMG_0548.jpg (112KB, 1106x649px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0548.jpg
112KB, 1106x649px
>>38202185
Like shit. Now I'm ready for great gassing part 2 to begin.
>>
>>38210896
no its more about ideology than intelligence

this explains the stereotypical college liberal
its their ideology not their intellect that makes them make "stupid" decisions

Same thing goes for every person on earth.
If one is raised around folks who promote and ideology that value intellect and hard work. That same person will grow up to value you those as well, Regardless of intelligence.
>>
File: 687c6b0be6a70a4586.png (27KB, 227x200px) Image search: [Google]
687c6b0be6a70a4586.png
27KB, 227x200px
>>38202185
literally only 1 nigger in the entire school while I grew up
he ended up in a mental hospital because he shared his rape fantasies online, killed a stray cat and had child porn on his computer.
in upper secondary there was very little niggers and the ones who was there were usually left out of every social group and nobody gave a shit about them.

I like this, I don't they should feel welcome at all in any way
>>
File: 3534235367.jpg (123KB, 717x960px) Image search: [Google]
3534235367.jpg
123KB, 717x960px
>>38205006
Same here, all the ugly [fat] black girls were always arrogant as fuck and thought they were the shit, but the good looking ones were always friendly, they always smiled at me and sometimes even tried to start conversations with me, probably because I'm tall, but still were very friendly and kind. Some of them were really THICC
>>
>>38202185
Like little beta bitch token negroes. There was only like 3 in my entire white suburb. I almost banged one of their sisters, was pretty hot but the nigger must scared me off and that's why I'm a virgin. Jk. I actually got ESP that my parents were coming home when I we were about to fuck and I was tip to hymen then I told her to gtfo and parents opened the garage door a minute after. Probably wondered who that nigger by their house was.
>>
File: smug anime text.jpg (16KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
smug anime text.jpg
16KB, 600x600px
When I was in primary school (Uk). A black kid from Africa came to our school. He could speak English pronounce words strange. He got bullied a lot by chavs but I ended up becoming his friend since we were both losers.

He said he came here to flee war (He was from the Congo Republic and this was around in the 90s when there was a civil war there). His dad was killed and he lived with his mum in a flat.

He was bad ass though. He was never scared of chads like me. He said that these people are nothing and would cry like girls if they have seen what I have seen. I wonder what happened to him.
>>
There was only one black kid in my middle school. I don't think we ever spoke.
>>
Nigger musk*
>>
White guy here.

I went to a school that was 50% white and 50% minority (mostly blacks and Spanish).

I was the quiet loner, so blacks (along with everybody else) just left me alone personally. But i was also pretty tall and strong, so I wouldn't have been an easy target to bully for them.

Overall, they did do most of the disruptive behavior in the school, like fighting, taking in class, breaking shit and the like.
>>
Had very little interaction with them because you could count the amount of black people attending the school on a single hand.

Then I went to a community college for some cheap credits and there had to be police cars around the places where blacks congregated on the campus.
>>
>>38203345
I went to a boarding school with 200 or so ppl, and the few Blacks that were there created their own BLM club and even called themselves the "Black Panthers"... Shit like this still exists cus elections nowadays are run by who has the black vote and niggers gotta justify themselves against the nonexisting prejudice that they face in the criminal justice system
>>
>>38204500
You do know Russia isn't the only country in eastern Europe?
>>
>>38212692
whoops, was meant for
>>38204627

of course it's original, damn it
>>
File: IMG_0470.png (733KB, 864x562px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0470.png
733KB, 864x562px
>>38202185
>black
>people
pick one desu
>>
>>38202185
This thread is bizarre. Most of the stories are positive. The negative stories are pretty mild. Some don't even have ant stories it's just "Niggers did nothing to me but I hate em.". I remember a Niggers story thread 3 years ago and it was nothing but stories about robberies and murders. Makes me think everyone is lying
>>
>>38212692
The other slav countries aren't much better. Honestly Slavic countries are nog tier
>>
>>38213051
>Honestly Slavic countries are nog tier
Slavs are the niggers of the white race my town is full of them
They do nothing but steal, litter, fight, drink and collect benefits
I don't get that "Slavs are based because they don't have niggers" they don't have niggers because they're niggers themselves
>>
>>38203936
This guys sounds like he has autism. All he had to say was "Just taking some notes for a project on our student body, wuz good?" But instead he repeated himself like an autist. It was a "What are you doing here/what do you need" whats up.
>>
File: 1497519391216.jpg (18KB, 279x304px) Image search: [Google]
1497519391216.jpg
18KB, 279x304px
>>38213117
>This guys sounds like he has autism
>points out autism
>on /r9k/
>>
File: NLbAJpu.jpg (34KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
NLbAJpu.jpg
34KB, 720x720px
>>38202185
horribly
they even had a mandatory attendance presentation saying "fuck whitey"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=StavlkMlRKI&t=1s
>>
>>38213102
If Niggers aren't trying to get into your country it's probably because it isn't worth living in. Niggers aren't going to Russia and Hungary because they're shit countries
>>
>>38202279
>trashone

Too perfect.
>>
>>38202185
I've actually pretty much never had any negative experiences with black people in middle/high school, except for one guy but his dickness was the fact he was a weird homophobic 9/11 truther.

The bully people who always gave me shit were actually the white "gangsta" kids, not the black ones.
>>
My high school was rather diverse in racial demographics, with the blacks consisting of a good mixture of athletic-star Tyrones, intellectual types, eubonic-speaker """Gangstas,""" and geekier, down-to-Earth types. Most of them tended to ignore me, though I did often associate more with those of the last category.

One of my better buddies was a guy I got to know through the school's theatre program. He's a quirkier, quietly gay guy from a very traditional African-American Alabama family. He really goes out of his way to try and reach my socially-awkward ass, and we still keep decent contact with each other.

Really gotta hang with him more, he's a good guy.
>>
>>38213102
I don't understand why you call them "niggers"

the so called "nigger" culture that you love to bash comes from southern whites and Irish roots, ffs even Tyrone is an irish name.
>>
>>38204437
Why does this sound like me

Orgadanja
>>
>>38202185
A lot better than in elementary.

Niggers only understand force. So knock over the biggest ones on a football field and all of a sudden only autistic outliers are trouble.

>>38202279
>>38204611
>>38213248
>>38208623
It's probably pronounced like "tray Shawn." Growing up and working in public education you get an ear for Ebonics.
>>
No black people in my remote bit of Scotland. Eventually met one when I was maybe 8.
>He called me a whitey.
Then left my all white utopia to move to a city at the age of 12. Finally went to school with a black girl.
>her little brother called me a whitey.

What did they mean by this
>>
File: 1468898986704.jpg (65KB, 432x461px) Image search: [Google]
1468898986704.jpg
65KB, 432x461px
>>38202185
My high school had less than 10 black people, but more than 2,000 students total. Felt pretty great desu. One of the many benefits of living in northwestern US.
Thread posts: 220
Thread images: 35

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.