[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>mfw the closest ive got was bj from former gf >tfw all

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: 1398025821960.jpg (35KB, 720x460px) Image search: [Google]
1398025821960.jpg
35KB, 720x460px
>mfw the closest ive got was bj from former gf
>tfw all girls in college are either taken or flat-out ugly
>ive felt like shit for the summer break and the only eventfull thing was a drum and bugle corps show
why should i even exist
>>
> typed the normalfaggot
>>
>>38202035
>a girl has found me attractive enough to agree to be my gf
>a girl has liked me so much she put my benis in her mouth
>I have felt wanted by another human being
>it's been a min tho so I'm sad like you guys :'(
>>
>>38202035
If you really belonged here, you'd accept a girl no matter what she looks like.

Not because it's moral, because you're just that desperate.
>>
>>38202120
i broke up with her 2 years ago
>>
>>38202070
Being a cyborg is truly suffering. You need to be full robot or full normie to comfortably exist, but it's impossible.
>>
>>38202147
Okay so add
>I had a girl who would suck my dick but I got tired of her and broke up with her
>>
>>38202162
Is cyborg just a word for socially anxious normalfag?
>>
>>38202206
Depends on one's definition of normalfag.
>>
>>38202169
dont want to add more details but it was because i moved to california, originally from Arizona
>>
>>38202256
>I live in California and I'm not too high to feel pain 24/7
>>
>>38202251
Pretty much anybody with a modicum of a social life is a normalfag. It's a very broad term.
>>
>>38202296
I haven't had a real life acquaintance since 2008 and have one online former gaming friend I occasionally talk to. I talk to people in classes and doing things in the day but outside of that structure I have no reason to socialize and once my time there is done, we part ways forever.
>>
>>38202427
>I talk to people in classes and doing things in the day
those are acquaintances, that's having a social life
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.