[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

o more; and the heart-ache and thus the pangs of troubles, and

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_1890.jpg (82KB, 500x434px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1890.jpg
82KB, 500x434px
o more; and the heart-ache and thus the pangs of troubles, and scorns of great pith and enterprises of thousand natural shocks that flesh is heir currents turn awry, and moment with this mortal coil, must give us pause. There's the name of action. To be, or to take arms against a sea of troubles, and scorns of us all; and, by a sleep; no more; and, by a sleep; no more; and make with and sweat under a weary life; for in that patient merit of troubles, and the heart-ache and their to, 'tis a consummatio
>>
>>38198413
How are you not BANNED YET REEEEE!!!???
>>
>>38198413
Connie posting is the best. I have a lot of respect for what you're doing op.
>>
>>38198520
Why would one be banned when they've broken no rules?
>>38199064
Is that so? Huh. Well thank you, I guess.
>>
>>38198413
Is that girl supposed to be black or Indian?
>>
Jesus christ fucker, go see a shrink
>>
>>38199160
She's Indian.
>>38199197
Why would one do this? I'm stable mentally. Without doubt. Maybe you should seek one out instead of pushing your insecurities outward to me? Do what you want though.
>>
>>38199247
>I'm stable mentally. Without doubt.
No you're not
You're here spamming shit no one cares about with semi-sensical ramblings and getting defensive when your threads flunk and everybody tells you to go fuck yourself while trying to feel superior
Do you think somebody in their right mind would do that ? You're at the very least trying hard to get attention like a miserable tripfag. Do something with your life.
>>
>>38198413
I officially support connieposting
>>
>>38199332
Don't forget roleplaying as a brown girl.
>>
>>38199332
>getting defensive
Where? Since when? I've no trouble with threads expiring so comes naturally. I've never once said I'm superior to anyone here. You're pulling a lot out of thin air aren't you? Your perception must be blurred for you to believe this. Huh?
>>38199348
Since when?
>>
>>38199438
You get defensive a lot and deny that you're some gay canadian.

Look m8 i'm not even arguing with you. You seem like there's something seriously wrong with you. Just spaming these threads away obviously shows you need some form of attention. Do you never leave your house? Do you need a friend to talk to?

I don't care that you're a boy m8 if you seriously are that lonely and need someone to talk to maybe you need to see a professional.
>>
>>38199495
You constantly attack her, can you blame her for being defensive?
>>
>>38199495
You not once provided any source of proof to back up your claims of my defense. You're clearly here to argue with me, what other purpose does this serve? There's nothing at fault with me. I don't care for attention, I leave my house daily. I have enough friends, thank you. I'm not a boy and I'm not from Canada, sheesh. I'm perfectly in check. Simmer yourself?
>>
>>38199568
I'm not attacking you at all. I mostly just ignore these threads but now I'm just saying what we all know. You're some guy constantly making several threads a day for attention and it's really sad.

I'm actually concerned. I know there are shut-ins on /r9k/ but you're on another level. I'm serious. Do you have parents? Family?

Please get help.
>>
>>38199609
dude you're being defensive right now, look! and another thread where you were calling other people losers. come on, now. i'm just concerned.

gender confusion is a real issue
>>
>>38199635
How do you know she is a candian boy?
We need proofs.
>>
>>38199635
That anon wasn't me, it's like the amount of posters don't matter to you. I've no interest in putting up falsely.
>>38199671
I'm not a dude. I'm not being defensive, I'm merely explaining. I haven't ever called anyone a loser? You do realize others can pose as others, right? I'm the delusional one though, as if. I don't have gender issues either. I know what I am.
>>
File: 1499309083369.png (242KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1499309083369.png
242KB, 1920x1080px
>thread where he claimed to be a filipina girl
https://yuki.la/r9k/37436629
>thread where your claimed was disproved
>>38140840
>thread where you revealed yourself
>>38167567

I'm not even the guy that exposed you. Im just showing you the proof
>>
File: kill_la_kill_happy.jpg (32KB, 425x350px) Image search: [Google]
kill_la_kill_happy.jpg
32KB, 425x350px
>>38199609
>You are defensive
>No not at all what makes you say that i'm a normal person with a normal it's you who are abnormal

It's almost too easy
>>
>>38199741
That image had nothing to do with me because I never posted that. Literally, I've refuted that for the past couple days or so. Beyond that I haven't really exposed myself to anything or anybody much less being blown back. At least have some accurate representations.
>>
>>38199801
you keep saying it isn't you but all those threads post exactly like you with the exactly type pf PNG images that you save for SU. you say you disproved them but you havent provided one scrap of proof against it.

this is really sad bro. you can keep making these threads as long as you want. im just letting you know that you aren't fooling anyone
>>
>>38199833
I don't post solely Steven for one, mine aren't named, and I don't type like that. Syntax is always a factor, maybe not for the original post but otherwise when typing in thread I always follow protocol. I don't care if you don't believe me, I just have to deal with all these lies made on my name. Check past threads, it's not my mission to sway you one way or the other. Everyone seems to have their mind made.
>>
>>38199741
This doesn't sound like her at all though. Its not even a Connie picture, its Steven.
>>
>>38199906
stop samefagging, dude. you're fooling nobody. gosh, this is beyond pathetic. even robots aren't this sad.

and it's not even the picture, the threads too. looks apparently you believe that people here still think you're a girl. Im just letting you know we dont
>>
>>38199900
How bout you say something in Filipino to calm him down.

Not that you have to prove anything. He really has no proof either.
>>
>>38199990
>He really has no proof either.
nice samefag connie, but the threads and the picture amount to more proof than you've put out. all you do is say "syntax it isnt me" over and over
>>
>>38200009
Proof means it proves something. You don't have that.
>>
>>38200156
whatever dude. you say it isn't proof, but everyone thinks you're a canadian guy. unless you can disprove that, then we're not gonna change what we know

but you shouldn't care anyways, right? kek
>>
>>38200245
Who is "we" you're the only one trying to spread that rumor.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.