[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who here /mirrorchad/?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: 1478925042474.png (29KB, 741x568px) Image search: [Google]
1478925042474.png
29KB, 741x568px
I don't know about you guys, but when I look myself at the mirror, or open the selfie camera, i usually look pretty good and think like "Damn you're a 8/10 minimum" and i feel like Chad.
However, when I take pictures of myself (so the picture isn't mirrored) I fucking look 5/10 on a very good day, like what the fuck; I need to take minimum 5-10 pics until i get one where I look decent.
Anyone can relate? I wish I was the mirrored version of myself... I like to think that the picture fucks me up since is 2D and not 3D, but I don't think that's the reason why that happens :/
>>
File: ROSE (1204).jpg (29KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
ROSE (1204).jpg
29KB, 640x480px
Photo cameras are not human eyes. They cannot compare. Try to take a beautiful scenery with your shitty phone camera, it will be shit and the magic will not be captured; same with your photos.
That being said you are actually what you look like in the mirror, and because you have been looking at yourself in the mirror for your entire life your eyes are accustomed to focusing on the parts that are prominent and tricking your brain into making you look prettier /better/, and it works the same way with everyone, you get to know someone and spend a lot of time looking at them you will see the reflection those people see in the mirror. same with people around you who look at you, they will see the reflection. You just have to be confident and not give in to your fears; What matters is your perspective on things that matter to you and how you handle them, everyone is ugly to certain someone, it just depends on which light you see them in
>>
>>38196854
This happens to me, too but is dependent on the reflective surface. My bathroom''s combination of lighting and paint color gives me a very attractive reflection: golem skin, clean features, etc. But the French doors at the back of my house make me look purple and fucked up
>>
>>38197006
Meant to type "golden skin" kek
>>
Mirrors are lying to you. First of all the downlighting in a bathroom makes you look way more cut up/facially angular than you really are. Go outside in the sun and you'll look like a potato. Also from the years of looking at yourself in the mirror, your brain has corrected your asymmetry in your face. There is a reason everyone takes mirror selfies.
>>
Cameras distort images. Nothing looks the same in a photo as it does in real life. It can get very, very close, with a competent photographer and a high quality camera, but it's never going to be the same.

Some anon taking selfies with a cell phone? Yeah, you don't actually look like that. Not even the ones in which you look good. Both the ugly ones and the handsome ones tell an inaccurate story.
>>
>>38197088

Perfect example btw. Ever seen photos of a place online that made it look really shitty, but then you went there and it actually looked nice?

Or same in reverse--it looked great in the pictures, but ugly and boring in person.

Cameras lie.
>>
Everyone looks 10/10 to their self.
Only Stacy decides who deserves to have sex.
>>
>>38197129
This kind of thinking will only promote your own self loathing and low self esteem my child. Don't do drugs.
>>
>>38196978
>>38197060
>>38197088
>>38197112
Thanks for the advice anons! Will try to get over that stuff and like chads say "bee myself" :^) Confidence is important, i guess. Anyways,
>tfw I can't see myself from outside
Feels bad, I wish I could see how I actually look.
>>38197006
Well thank god i'm not the only one kek. I mean, I always had this problem with some pics, but lately I was overthinking about this and thought I was going insane...
>>38197129
That's not true though. Sadly a lot of robots think they are ugly, mirrored or not.
>>
>>38196854
I have a similar problem, I admit the real picture is closer to reality because it's not reflected but how other people see me. However, my webcam which is the only thing I've used to take pictures of myself with is of garbage quality and people on omegle have told me I'm handsome/ attractive.
They could be lying though, I'll never know, and like this anon says >>38197129 Stacy decides who is attractive not me
>>
>>38197129
Top kekerinos
i only see a 1/10 ugly lazy disgusting fatass when i look into a mirror
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.