[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw your gf starts stalking you like a predator for sex and

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

>tfw your gf starts stalking you like a predator for sex and you just tryna chill
>>
File: 1492973500944.png (8KB, 261x359px) Image search: [Google]
1492973500944.png
8KB, 261x359px
>>38196487
I know this is bait but it made me hard.
>tfw no yandere dominant stalker gf
>>
>tfw never imagined myself disliking sex

Honestly not even that bad, just boring and I'd rather play video games.
>>
>>38196521

shes not really yandere, its more like she gives me a look that says "you better come fuck me or I'm gonna fuck you" followed by grabbing my dick and wrestling until I fuck her tired.
>>
>>38196487
>tfw you y-you too your gf/prom date in high school
>tfw she leaves you 2 weeks later
It w-was unavoidable w-wasn't it?
>>
>tfw you stop being able to stay hard while fucking your gf
>>
>>38196566

True. It's funny because sometimes you get a strong urge. Then sometimes you can fuck some girl but the urge vanishes as soon as you cum and you just want her to fuck off forever because women are stupid and boring.

And, when you have a gf, sex get boring really, REALLY fast. I tried to understand why and the conclusion i came is that sex its because:

1- Its a chore like an exercise. They want you to pound them away and this is shit because you dont get to feel anything after some pounding. U get sweaty and tired

2. You have to put a dominant show. Make a lot of positions, say dominant shit, be agressive and shit. I feel like an actor. And you better do this dominant shit because they REALLY RESENT you if you dont dominante them.

3. The refractory period fucking sucks

4. When you go to the gym, you sweat but you feel good, More energy, more dopamine rush, you feel productive. With sex, the reward its 2 seconds of the orgasm. After the exercise of mental and physical dominance and endurance you feel drained because your energy is gone with the cum. You dont feel energized, after you just want to lay down and chill and dont do shit. If you cum twice is even worst.

Women are a fucking meme they really suck in bed and most women bodies naked are really disappointing.
>>
>>38197652
>After the exercise of mental and physical dominance and endurance you feel drained because your energy is gone with the cum. You dont feel energized, after you just want to lay down and chill and dont do shit. If you cum twice is even worst

This isn't true if you manage to make her cum with your dick
That gives a glow.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.